Audio porn thread?

um shivery wet mess :eek: thankyou that was wonderful

Thank you so very much! :eek:

You tell such greats stories. Also, Depeche Mode!
Ah, I an re-re-re-discovering Depeche Mode. It is helping inspire me. Or it just sound great :)


Firstly a really big thank you to all of you wonderful people who sent me such lovely private messages regarding the recordings I made of a few of my memories. I do have to say I was quite surprised by the response and sincerely touched by your lovely wishes.

I have a request for you guys, the male recordings on here have been truly wonderful can we please have some more. I like listening to all of them male Or female but I think we need a few more men stepping up to the plate, don't you ladies?

I will endeavor to find inspiration, though the current talent present here is a high bar to shoot for :D, so I want to keep it fun. It is actually aiding me in learning to focus better on various things in daily life.
 
If any guys are up for it...could you tell a girl how she's been very bad and what she'll have to do to make it up to you?


Are there any specifics about why you have been bad? Something you have done in specific to be bad, or should we just make that up too...?
 
Dearest Switchbitch
your stories are absolutely awesome and inspiring
I was hoping you could recount one of wonderful experiences with a subbie and a strap on toy
 
Dearest Switchbitch
your stories are absolutely awesome and inspiring
I was hoping you could recount one of wonderful experiences with a subbie and a strap on toy

of course I'd be delighted I will get to it later on today.
 
Back
Top