When Fed's fall ~ Ember's Protector {Closed}

Asa

Writer...Dream...Fantasy
Joined
Jun 9, 2003
Posts
36,474
tumblr_msjexrwidL1r62m2no1_1280.jpg

~Ember sat in the back getting ready for yet another performance. Makzim seemed most intent on her dancing most of the night tonight and she dared not cross him this time. Llast time she did not feel up to dancing most of the reoutines most of the night she had paid dearly. She thought about the man she met the night before. remembering tender words. Something she was not used to without pain or pills following.

She walked out onto stage in the black skirt and blood red corset and spike heels and began to dance trying her best to forget the sleezy males that Makzim had here tonight. There out of the corner of her eye she saw him. Sitting at the bar with the other muscle Makzim kept around. Seems her kind worded man was one of her bosses boys. that scared her a little~


Makzim looked at his latest top soldier and smirked. You did well protecting her from Gino's two idiots so figured you might like seeing her dance

Her slender form slinked along the stage with prefect sway with the music as if she has done this for a very long time... Longer than she has been "legal" to be dancing. The corset fell as she danced more and more the music seemed to overtake her and carried her far from this place at least in her mind making her just an extension of the music and a sensual dream given flesh and life.

The skirt was slowly slithered down her long legs as the song slowed down leaving her by the end of the song in nothing more than the heels as she collected her clothes and the money thrown at her.

Moments later she was dressed again and walking over to Makzim and the others as if programmed taking her place by Makzim looking away from all of them. A very different sight from the young woman who had spoken with him the night before. The faintest sight of bruises on her upper arms was visable only to someone who was well trined to spot the hidden.

Her eyes briefly glanced to him as she bit her lip and then away quickly until she heard Makzim offer her to this man for however long he wanted and that she could be given something to make her completely willing if he wanted.

tumblr_n5kf1tz9Gm1txnmcao1_1280.jpg
 
Nick Collins had been plucked out of the Metro Police Academy only a week before his class was set to graduate. He had entered the academy after serving several years in the military...the last 3 in Special Forces. He had gone into the military right out of high school. He exited the military at age 25 and immediately applied to be a police officer. He was accepted and, once he was at the training academy, he excelled. Things were looking good, that was until he was summoned to the Chief of the Training Bureau's office.

Nick had no idea why he was being summoned. Everything up to this point was going well.....actually better than well. When he got to the office he saw a couple of guys in suits. After the formalities of introduction, Nick was told by the Chief that he was being detailed to the Feds for an undercover assignment. He was a new face...one that nobody would recognize, and, as a result of his Special Forces training, he had a set of skills that would work well in this position.

When he reported to the Federal Building the next day, he was told what was expected of him. He was going to infiltrate the organization of a man named Makzim. Makzim was alleged to be dealing in drugs, and prostitution, as well as human trafficking. Nick's job was to get inside the organization and report back on what he found. Nick went out and found a job in one of Makzim's clubs as a bouncer. He wasn't the biggest guy, but he certainly knew how to handle himself. Soon his boss recognized his talents and he was moved to another club, where he once again excelled. Makzim soon took notice and started giving him special projects. One of those special projects resulted in him protecting a dancer from a couple of thugs who were in he he club the night before. They had a conversation afterward, and Nick realized that she could be the link he needed, but he would have to be careful....she was afraid of Makzim, and being afraid of him bred loyalty to him.

When Makzim offered to let him watch her dance, he was more than happy to accept...after all...she was beautiful, and had a nice body. Then Makzim offered her to him for the night. He also offered to drug her too. Nick said, "if she is going to be mine tonight I want her to know how good she has it." Nick smiled at Makzim and then at the dancer.
 
She shook her head no that they would not need anything... She hated when Makzim gave her the pills or whatever. After so many years she should be used to it but still. She looked briefly to this man who she thought was different only to find him here and Makzim giving her to him. Makzim gripping her arm and whispered something to her as she winced a little fighting hard not to recoil from him she just nodded. Makzim looked to him pointing the way she merely walked towards the backstage area and to the stairs that led up to the private rooms and then to the first one not in use.

Opening the door to a fairly dimly lit room with a large four poster bed and a false fireplace and over stuffed couch and fur rugs as well as a small 4 person hot tub. Walking in she stood there looking at him how could she have been so wrong about this one... when he stopped those drunk animals form assaulting her she thought he was some sort of sideline good guy just hanging around with Makzim's people for something to do but now... he was to her just another person to fear and expect to use her.
 
Nick followed the dancer up the steps. As he was following her, he was trying to figure out just what to do with her. He had to be careful here. He in no way wanted to do anything that hurt or humiliated the woman. After all, she was someone he was trying to protect. She was why he was undercover in he he first place. Nick was also worried about gaining her trust. He saw what happened to her the last time she crossed Makzim. She was deathly afraid of him. If he tried to just talk to her about providing information on the organization, she might run to Makzim and blow his cover. Very rarely was Nick unsure of himself, but right now he had a tough situation to deal with.

Nick followed the dancer into the room. He looked around the room and saw the bed, the couch, and the hot tub. It was a set up that he did not expect. He had been anticipating a dive of a room with a small bed and nothing else. He looked back to the hot tub and then to the dancer. Maybe he could just get in the hot tub with her. They could both relax, and just talk a little. He had to admit that she was extremely attractive and the thought of sitting in the hot tub with her was not at all unpleasant, and it would in no way humiliate her.
 
Turning to face him she bit her lip not sure what to think any more nor what to expect from this new muscle and guard of Makzim'z

He videos everything that goes on in them... I bet he is in his office watching this now.

Her voice so soft and a little scared as she looked into his eyes.

No sound just video...

She moved to almost robotic numbness as she watched her hands move to his chest as if they were not even a part of her as they moved as normally expected tracing over his shirt and jacket. She bit her lip slightly still not sure what to expect from him but knowing what Makzim would expect.
 
Nick watched as the dancer moved close to him. She was like a robot. There was no emotion. It was obvious that she was numb to everything around her. The one time that she tried to fight back, Makzim had put her right back in her place. Nick whispered to her, "is he watching?" When she acknowledged it, Nick asked if he could hear. The dancer indicated that there was no sound.

Nick was convinced that his plan for the hot tub was the best course of action.he told the dancer to fill the hot tub. "I want to go in there. I think it will be relaxing. He will think we are doing something. He doesn't have to know that we aren't really doing anything. I don't need someone to have sex with me that doesn't want to.....even someone as attractive as you."

He waited until the hot tub was full, and then he undressed, turned on the jets for the hot tub, and climbed in. He watched the dancer undress. Her body was fantastic despite what Makzim had put her through. He watched closely as she stepped into the tub and sat next to him.
 
You don't understand... All that matters to Makzim is what he wants or the wants of those he gives any of us to. You... you are not like them why are you working for Makzim?

She slipped out of her clothes and moved to the hot tub and stepping in watching him still wary of this being some trick. Makzim's business partners and soldiers were always fairly rough with her but this young man was so very different and she was deep down terrified that it was a trick. Once out of her clothes there was no hiding any of the marks scars or bruises on her. The water would wash off the makeup she uses to hide them on stage.
 
Nick moved close to the dancer. He had to make it look good to anyone who was watching. He leaned in. Trying to make it look like his body was pressing to hers, but his hands under the water kept separation. He whispered to her, "I do not want to hurt you. I am not like his other people. I just thought I was taking a bouncer/ bodyguard job. I was happy that I was able to protect you last night."

He pretended to kiss her neck. He continued to talk to her. "We can make this work. We can make it look good. Kiss me once in a while. I will touch my lips to your neck and shoulders, but I will not do anything like what he expected or you expected to have me do. We will just do a great acting job."
 
Faintly nodding she appeared to try to recoil from him a little. Her eyes closed tight she would nod appearing terrified at times.

You might want to appear a little more aggressive

She whispered as she turned her face to him still appearing to recoil a little as she bit her lip looking at him. Acting the part was not that difficult she was scared of anyone who was that close to Makzim and even though he protected her before he was still an employee of Makzim and deep enough in his good graces to have her offered to him.
 
Nick gripped the dancer's throat. He didn't grip it tightly, but on camera it would do. He spoke to her in a firm voice to give the impression that he was giving her orders. "This is not going to be easy to pull off., but I am not taking anything from you. I am going to pull you back to me and onto my lap. Our hips will be below the water level, so, slide up on my waist a little and wrap your legs around me. I will thrust my hips like I am fucking you hard. Just go with it, and we will be fine. Oh, and I apologize for my hard cock, but being in here with you and your hot body brought that on. It might brush against you some."

Nick pulled the dancer back and into his lap. She did exactly what he had told her to do. Nick started moving his hips, and then began to thrust his hips at her harder and harder. He was pretty certain that anyone watching on the camera would believe that he was fucking her good and hard. This continued for several minutes. He moved a hand behind her neck, and then he reached up and grabbed a handful of her hair. He continue to move and the water was splashing around. Then it became time for the "climax."
 
She nodded wincing at his even gentle grip at her throat. It was not something she was not already very used to with far more pressure and cruelty. Her fear though part of the act held a sharp edge of truth. Her body moving as she needed to for this act her eyes closed tight trembling as she let this play out. She hoped Makzim would believe it and not be mad at here.

Her eyes opened as he neared the end of this performance for the camera her eyes searching his face for any sign that would validate her fears of him or of his truly being this gentle harmless male. If he was it was certainly something she had never known in her life. Especially not since her step father had given her to Makzim to repay his debt to him when she was 15.
 
Nick wasn't finished with his performance. He had to make sure that Makzim, or whomever was watching the camera bought their performance. So, Nick pushed the dancer off his body and across the hot tub. Then, he leaned back against the side of the hot tub. He was going to need a few minutes before getting out of the hot tub. The close proximity to the dancer's naked body had him aroused. If whoever was watching the camera saw him get out of the hot tub with a hard cock they might be suspicious of what they had just watched.

Nick continued to lay back in the tub. He started to talk to the dancer. "I may work for the man, but I don't have to be like him, or the rest of his goons. I can be mean and I can be brutal when the situation demands it, and that is what makes me the best man he has. Those other guys are just meatheads. They try to handle every situation with force. I use my head which gives me a huge advantage over them. I am not here to hurt you or any other of he he women. I see my job to protect you, and I will; to the best of my ability."
 
She balled up on the far side of the hot tub watching him. Nodding at what he said the splash of getting to the other side of the tub her face luckily looked like she was in tears.

The better you prove yourself to him the more we may have to act. You won't be able to protect me from everything or everyone he chooses to give me to. Don't get yourself killed for me.
 
Nick was surprised by her attitude. It was almost a defeatist attitude. This ran very contrary to what he had witnessed the night before when she had been quite sassy with Makzim. He looked at her and tried to imagine everything she had been through. He wanted to tell her who and what he really was, but he couldn't yet. He wasn't sure he could trust her yet because of her fear of Makzim.

"There is nobody he has that can handle me. If the worst thing that happens is that I have to act out fucking your hot body, then things will be okay. The only thing we will have to figure out is how to do it in different ways....well, and how to hide the fact that my cock is still hard when we are supposedly finished."

Nick was trying to have the dancer relax a little. He started to wonder whether he should have just fucked her and played along for a while, because she was very fragile, and might rat him out to Makzim in order to get back in his good graces. If there were any future encounters between them, he would have to think out what was the best course of action.
 
You do talk more than the others he has given me to as reward or to gain favors with.

She slowly moved to sit comfortably in the water still keeping that distance for the act. She wondered how he expected them to make such appearances in ways other than in the hot tub. He was confusing to say the least not doing anything or not wanting anything from her. He honestly scared her more than any of the others. With everyone else she knew what to expect.
 
It was hard reducing his arousal when he was in the hot tub with the dancer. Despite the abuse she had been forced to endure for a number of years, Nick still found her very attractive, and her body was fine. That was one of the reasons Makzim kept her around...the guys that came to the club were attracted to her and it brought more money to him.

Nick finally relaxed and his arousal decreased. He stood up in the hot tub right in front of the dancer in a posturing manner. Once again, he talked in a forceful manner for the camera. "Have a good night." He stepped out of the hot tub...toweled off....dressed, and then took $100 out of his pocket and threw it on the bed and walked out of the room and down the stairs.
 
No need to pay your gift boy.

Joseph laughed standing in the doorway. Joseph was a mad dog psycho who usually had a handler to keep him in check but Rico was no where in sight.

Ember treat ya right? Looks like she had an easy night tonight... maybe I should head up there before she thinks she is worth that bill you left behind.

Pushing off the door frame he laughed and started towards the stairs.
 
Something in Nick snapped when The crazy fuck said that to him. He had to be careful to make it about him and not about the dancer. Nick followed Joseph to the stairs, grabbed him by the hair, and threw him to the floor. Then Nick straddled his chest and grabbed Joseph's throat. "You have no idea who you are fucking with. People think you are crazy. Well, they have not seen crazy. If you want to fuck with me, you will pay dearly. I will fuck you up and bury you someplace that they will never find you. Don't ever talk to me again unless I say something to you first. And only then if I tell you I want a response."

Nick knew that his reaction was over-the-top, but he had to send a message. He had to let everybody know that even though he was new, he was not to be messed with. "Don't dare fuck with me again." Nick released Joseph's throat and then stood up...still staring at him. Then he heard Makzim yell for them to knock it off. Nick looked at Makzim. "You have this crazy piece of shit spying on me? If you don't trust me, just say so and I will leave now. You don't need to have some whack job watching me as I fuck one of your worker girls that you gave me as a gift. I proved my worth to you. Just keep that fuck away from me."

Once again, Nick knew he was pushing the limits, but he had to make sure that everyone, including Makzim, knew that he was not to be fucked with. He may have gone too far with what he said to Makzim, but it also could work in his favor to show his confidence in himself.
 
Enough both of you. You done with ya gift? Jacob... go blow off some steam just remember no permanent damage and she better be able to work tomorrow when the special guest is here.

Makzim stood there in the office door.

Dismissed both of you.

With that Makzim vanished into his office.
 
Nick watched as Makzim walked into his office. He wasn't sure whether his plan worked, but it was something he had to try. He looked back at Joseph getting up off the floor. "Go ahead and try me. I fucking dare you." He then walked over to the bar and stood there leaning against it.

He had a lot of thinking to do. Something happened. He was no longer just interested in infiltrating Makzim's organization. Now, he also wanted to protect the dancer. He knew that he wasn't thinking with his head. It wasn't even that he was thinking with his cock. There was some kind of emotional attachment. He wasn't sure why, but he knew it was there.
 
Rico walked into the club looking to the bartender and Nick.

Where is Jacob? The guest is secured for the night so back to keeping him in line.
 
The bartender pointed upstairs. "The new guy here and your guy got into it. Jacob was on the losing end of it. You better go upstairs and check on him. If he does anything to Ember Makzim will kill him, and he might kill you too since you are the one who is responsible for him." Rico ran up the stairs to get Jacob and call it a night.
 
Bartender knew he went to the office first then to the room if needed.

Makzim needs to quit having Rico handle stuff without Jacob in tow... Hope Ember will be able to work... the guest will not be pleased if he does not get to see her. Won't know her state till she comes down here again waiting for Makzim so they can go home.
 
Nick waited at the bar. He wanted to see if the dancer was okay. He wasn't sure why he cared about her. Was it pity? Was it an attraction? He really didn't know, but he had to see if anything bad had happened to her.

While he waited he started to think about his assignment. What did he need to do to help bring Makzim down? He needed to have solid evidence....evidence that would hold up in court. The fact that there were cameras in the rooms might help. He wondered if there were video recorders attached to the cameras. If so, he might be able to get some of the evidence needed. Of course, getting someone like the dancer to flip would be good.

He heard a door open and close at the top of the stairs. He heard Rico shouting at his charge, and then he heard them coming down the steps. As they got to the bottom of the steps, Jacob looked in his direction. Nick took one step toward him, and smiled at him. "Say something...I dare you."
 
Jacob just laughed and looked at the Bartender.

Tell the boss she may need to rest here so she won't miss work.

Rico was glaring at him then looking to the bartender.

Call Doc Adams just in case she don't look too bad but we really don't need the boss pissed at any of us with the meeting tomorrow

Bartender just nodded growling at Jacob before answering Rico

Get him out of here and don't come back till the boss tells you to... no drop bys Got it?
 
Back
Top