Guys - do you get hard when you are sucking?

I would

i did.... he made me play with myself as i sucked his cock.

###

You wouldn't have to force me to play with my cockclit if I was able to suck your pleasure stick

You lucky man, having sucked a real mans cock


:rose:

Allana
 
Last edited:
###

You wouldn't have to force me to play with my cockclit if I was able to suck your pleasure stick

You lucky man, having sucked a real mans cock

I've only been able to do it with a few Ladyboys, but they do have nice cocks when hard

:rose:

Allana

omg i love how it felt... sucking a cock for the first time... being forced to wear booty shorts too... i loved it... can't wait to do that again:rose:
 
I absolutely get a raging hard on when giving head. I get so turned on that I can almost orgasm without touch. But just a little touch and I could blast off. :heart:
 
The first few times I was able to cum quite easily even when covered while 69'ing. I have done this several times and it is a little more mundane and I can last a good long time.
 
so many reasons why.............

Yes. Why else do it?

When I suck a cock, and I love to suck cock, it isn't about me - even though I thoroughly enjoy it. Sometimes I get hard just thinking about sucking cock and sometimes when I'm actually sucking I might be soft.

I like the feeling of my entire body being at the service of the man whose cock I am so happily trying to please. I can and have sucked cock for hours on end, sometimes just one, and sometimes a few and when I am really into it it seems like my whole body was just created to support my mouth so I can pleasure other men's cocks.

I do enjoy fucking, getting sucked and getting fucked and WOMEN. I've decided to classify myself as an omnisexual. But sucking cock is really special.

I wrote a story here about a real evening that kinda trys to convey this attitude called "Pleasuring Stan" in which instead of singing for my supper, I bestowed upon the host and chef a really good blowjob and then went to bed with him so he could sleep with his cock in my mouth. I was huddled between his legs, letting his now soft and spent cock use my mouth as a warm refuge.

Not surprisingly this did lead to another load of cum for me in the middle of the night and of course how could we get up in the morning before yet another blow job for the road. I was well fed, with a fantastic dinner the previous evening and three servings of dessert from bedtime to morning.
 
I've only sucked another cock once, and yes, my cock was hard, after all, he was sucking on mine at the same time!
 
Oral with male or female always gets me hard, I quit trying to decide which I like better, I get rock hard either way.
 
Depends. Sometimes I'll be super hard and aroused while sucking a guy off ... waiting anxiously to taste that awesome load of hot creamy juicy cum as it spurts uncontrollably into my mouth and down my throat into my belly. One time I remember a guy and I were outdoors in the woods in a secluded spot and we both got completely naked. After feeling each others cocks for a few minutes, I finally dropped to my knees and started giving him a lusciously wet awesome mind numbing blowjob. I would say it probably took about 4 or 5 minutes before I had him completely over the edge and shooting huge powerful shots of his warm sperm and semen deep into my mouth. I had gotten so turned on by feeling how aroused he was getting that my own cock was throbbing up and down and pulsating madly. Of course the fact that we were both naked outdoors helped to. Anyway, after swallowing him completely and letting his penis feel the warm satisfaction of staying in my mouth for another minute, I finally stood up and he dropped down to his knee's. I swear to god that after his mouth touched my hard engorged cock, it wasn't anymore than 10 seconds before I was ejaculating my own powerful load of jism into his anxiously sucking, swallowing mouth. Quickest time I've EVER cum from a blowjob. ;)
 
absolutely. i've only sucked a few dicks. but my pants have been off and my hand is usually stroking my cock. i love it. i like stroking my cock while reading about sucking cock too. haha.
 
When I have sucked cock (a whole lifetime ago, it seems...) I got hard. I alos get hard when going down on the kitty.
 
absolutely. I like to have the guy on his back so I'm on my stomach. That way I can also grind my cock into the bed or whatever we are laying on
 
I always did...my most recent...I was leaking pre-cum I was so turned on... I only wish I was that hard back when I took a few cocks up my ass..
 
i get hard when sucking being naked with a naked guy is such a turn on for me having mouth becoming wet ,silky with precum and when i swallow his cum it is just a great big turn on and it helps because after that his cock is then in my ass
 
Back
Top