The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking like Cameron as PM, Nick Clegg as deputy... I think that was the best outcome the lib dems could have managed tbh

Well, we're stuck with it for the next 5 years so lets see what, if anything, they can do with this power we have so cautiously given them.

And as for me being a dark horse. All I can say to that is, neigh lass.

I think we all need to give it a chance, might be the best thing that could happen, they certainly seem positive and it couldnt get much worse:eek:

I love jaffa cakes.

We keep hearing snippets about what they are going to do to the NHS, cutting jobs that are deemed not needed, they have already shut down a major ward in our hospital because of funding cuts.

Oooooo, the thread is beginning to show a pulse, where is Dwagons Defibwilator:)

Oooooo, the thread is beginning to show a pulse, where is Dwagons Defibwilator:)

*subtle runs gasping from the dwagons nasty electro play disguised as helping the thread along :eek:

CuriusIrish I'm not averse to a bit of breath play though ;)

Hello to all my fellow UK kinksters hope your weekend turns out to be suitably yummy :kiss:

Disclaimer: I'm not even sure if using a defib is a safe option other than it's intended use, don't all run out and buy one and blame it on me

What am I doing here, I am not good with computer? :D

How the heck did I miss this place, I should be punished! Roll on next weekend :devil:

Disclaimer: I'm not even sure if using a defib is a safe option other than it's intended use, don't all run out and buy one and blame it on me

lol Its not. It can result in very perminant death lol or a delve into the realm of flatliners ;)

Am with you whole heartedly on the breath play Subtleone!

Ohh do tell all, I'm terribly nosey :D

Oh, my lovely bloke is coming down to visit. We can only see each other every fortnight so I have a lot planned!

Spent more money than I can afford at lovehoney, just need to find a suitable blindfold now :devil:

Oh, my lovely bloke is coming down to visit. We can only see each other every fortnight so I have a lot planned!

Spent more money than I can afford at lovehoney, just need to find a suitable blindfold now :devil:

I suggest a scarf or similar which won't cost anything....I prefer 'Honour' for my err playthings ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back