The Domination of Ashley ((Pm interest!))

W

Woe_Foe

Guest
"Hey Assley, smile for the camera!" Ricky's voice said from behind me at the pool. People cheered while I winced a bit in advance when Melissa, my son's ex-girlfriend, came up close with a devious grin on her face. I wanted to get out of here, I think, but a bet was a bet...


I had to let Ricky have his fun with that video camera.

bootie_zpskddlbq5d.jpg

But first, let me let you know how it got to this! Hi, my name is Ashley Washington.



~~~

My character:

CFzOexuUsAAtfbr_zpsujcfxovf.jpg


Name: Ashley Washington
Age: 36
Height: 5'8"
Cup size: 38C​

~~~

I looked good for a thirty six year old huh? I sure hoped so. I was a well known fitness model and I sure took care of myself (in fact, I probably looked much better than most college girls...not to toot my own horn or anything). I was proud of the way that I took care of my body - from my abs to my sculptured round ass. It was big, sure, but it was fit.

Anyway, I lived in the suburbs of Los Angeles with my son, Jeremy Washington. He was a quarterback with a great scholarship waiting for him at Berkeley. Yes, I was a single mother but I had more than enough income to keep us comfortable. His father left us when he was about two years old and I haven't married (or even dated) since. I was more than fine with this fact, since I focused on so much more on my work.

Everything was great! Sure, I fell into a bit of a routine but at least it was comfortable. I couldn't complain - here I was, lying down on my couch, wearing simple yet fitting gym clothes (a pair of tights and a black top, to be precise), sipping tea and going over Fitness Magazine. Everything was simple and fantastic...

*DING DONG*

But things don't stay the same forever.


((Hello! I'm looking for one dominant male writer to play a younger character. If you're interest, please send me a PM and I'll get back to you asap. Thanks!))
 
Rick
U7Qx5dH.jpg


Rick laughed loudly at Melissa’s whispered comment as the two of them leaned against Jeremy’s locker, her draped around him, just waiting for the once beloved quarterback to arrive. Melissa’s hand trailed inside of Rick’s letter jacket as she whispered ideas for their scheme against his neck. The little shit deserved it, really. He’d had everything handed to him for too long, the hot girlfriend, the sports scholarship, the swanky house and the expensive sports car. Time to knock him down a peg or two.

“Hey there, Jerms!” Rick sneered as Melissa’s hand moved down his stomach and slipped inside his pants, “you and your fine-ass mom got big plans this weekend yet?”

“Dude, just let me get my stuff. I get it already, you’re the man and I’m just the scum under your shoe.” Jeremy replied glumly, looking for some way to try and reach his locker around his ex and his rival.

“Don’t be so hard on yourself J-Boogie, we wanted to stop by to invite you to a party we’re having this weekend. We rented out the pool deck at the W, there’s gonna be tons of fine bitches there—maybe you can find some nice rebound tail. Also, we want to get your mom over there if we can, will you pass word along?” Rick smiled, handing a laminated card with graphic photos of girls in skimpy swimwear and various liquor icons, detailing the place and time of the party.

“I’d rather fucking drown.” Jeremy replied, flipping the card away, “let me into my locker already.”

Reluctantly, Rick slid his arm around Melissa and the two of them stood up again, moving away from Jeremy’s locker.

“Don’t be so bitchy all the time. You could at least pass word along to your mom.”

-*-*-*-

Rick let Melissa wait in the car while he went to Jeremy’s house, knowing he wouldn’t be there. Rick had ditched out on OTA practice, which meant that he had a few hours before Jeremy would be getting back. If he could get a firm commitment from firm Ashley, he’d be well on his way to setting the trap for both of them.

He rang the doorbell and waited for an answer.
 
*DING*
*DONG*

God, the sound of a doorbell always got me anxious. I sighed bitterly as I got off my couch and walked towards the door. Sure, the tights and blacktop wasn't the most glamorous outfit, and my red hair tied behind my head made it seem like I just finished with a workout routine (which I did), but I knew that no one would complain anyway. I was half-expecting Jeremy maybe, since my son sometimes finished a little early...instead, I was greeted by one of his classmates.

I think.

"Hi?" I said in a curious tone, holding the door half open. The eighteen year old standing in front of my was imposing in a way; he was fit and looked like he worked out a bit. Probably a quarterback or something...

Oh right!

"Rick right?"
 
It took Ashley a minute to place him, which was understandable. Linebackers didn’t spend as much time in the limelight as pretty-boy QBs like Jeremy. Eventually she recognized him, and Rick gave her his winningest smile. She was wearing workout clothes that hugged her curves exquisitely and accentuated everything. Rick wasn’t shy about taking a moment to eye fuck her.

“Yeah, that’s right,” Rick grinned, finally letting his eyes come back to meet hers, “I was just in the neighborhood with Melissa over there, and she wanted to make sure that I came by to invite you to this little party we’re throwing tomorrow over at the W. Here, take this. Mind if I come inside?”

Rick handed one of the fliers to Ashley and slipped past her, letting his hand trail across her waist as he moved past. Once inside he looked around the house briefly before letting his eyes help themselves to her body once again.

“Nice place, Ash.”
 
“Yeah, that’s right,”

So Rick fit into the stereotype that quarterbacks were cocky jerks - I had no problem with that...the problem I did have was knowing why he was on my doorstep! I was right about to be rude, I guess, until he mentioned that Melissa wasn't too far away (in fact she was standing on the street). I motioned with my hands for her to come in but she declined.

Weird. Melissa was my son's ex-girlfriend, by the way. Sure, they broke up about a year ago but we were always super close (having both been trophy winning cheerleaders).

Anyway, I took the flier that Rick handed to me and eyed it suspiciously. Why was I getting invited to some high school senior party?

“Nice place, Ash.”

"Thanks..." I said, closing the door behind me. I didn't give him the okay to come inside but whatever. "So I take it that I'm invited to this party of yours?" I asked, heading to join him towards the couch.
 
“Invited? Hell, you’re practically the guest of honor.” Rick smiled, taking Ashley by the wrist as she approached and pulling her insistently but not forcefully onto the couch beside him, draping his other arm around her shoulders and guiding her hand to rest on his thigh, “you deserve a good time—all that work you do keeping your kid in line. Why should he get all the rewards of your hard work? There’s going to be a bikini contest and I think that you could really show all these skinny, rail-thin bitches a thing or two.”

As he spoke to her, Rick leaned closer and closer to Ashley, the hand he’d used to pull her close now moving onto her thigh, caressing her through her skin-tight workout pants. His lips were brushing the shell of her ear as he began whispering.

“You work too hard on this beautiful body not to let it out for a little sunshine once in a while,” at this, Rick’s hand crept higher on her thigh, “I can personally guarantee you a damn good time.”

With that, Rick slipped the invitation card swiftly between Ashley’s thighs and stood up abruptly, cutting off his physical attentions all at once.

“I’ve got to get going though, Melissa’s waiting for me,” Rick smiled, adjusting his jeans so that his cock’s semi-hard transition from one leg to the other took place just inches from Ashley’s face, “if you don’t come, I’ll consider the whole thing a terrible failure.”

Just like that, he left.

-*-*-*-

Everything was set up for the big blast, the cheerleaders, the caterers, the hired models, all the decorations and the fully stocked bar—not to mention the cache of special “party favors” that Rick had stashed in the pocket of his swim-trunks. He wasn’t there to swim, he was there to win.

“People are already starting to arrive.” Melissa told him, hurrying back from the place where the pool area joined the rest of the swanky hotel.

“We’re good to go here,” Rick smiled back, appreciating Melissa in her sexy, navy bikini and extremely tight, denim cutoffs that she kept unbuttoned, “let’s get this party started.”
 
I don't know how this boy got me to do it, but I sat down with his arm around my shoulders - almost possessively. I didn't normally like it when guys were all handsy with me, and believe me when I say that men often tried, but somehow he got to do it without me even realizing it until it was too late. While his tactics were a little sleazy, he did get me thinking. I deserve a good time. Jeremy was going away to college soon and I haven't been in a party in what, eighteen years?

Yep, it's been a while.

I let Rick talk, and hardly said a word. Before I knew it, he was gone and all I had in my hands was the card he left me with.

"Invitation to Ashley Washington." was all it read, besides the address of what I assumed to be the location of the party.

-*-*-*-

Sleeping was difficult.

There were a few reasons for that. Namely, for one, Jeremy wasn't too happy about deciding for us to go. He was furious that Rick came over here and somehow had convinced me to make us go to the pool party. Of course, this led me to the second reason as to why I had trouble sleeping - the reason why I wanted to go was because Rick caused an excitement that I haven't felt in a long, long time.

He was just so...charismatic. I don't know what it was.

“You work too hard on this beautiful body not to let it out for a little sunshine once in a while,” I remember him practically whispering into my ear, his hand trailing on my luscious thigh “I can personally guarantee you a damn good time.”

And that movement of the card...

God this boy was dangerous...

-*-*-*-

The weekend came and Jeremy went to hang out with his friends before, maybe, going to the party later. As for myself, went about my morning as usual...though took some time to prepare my hair. In the end, I decided on my outfit - a modest two piece black bikini, with a light white outfit to go on top of it.

11333760_1608520502770001_1401249552_n_zpszpsz7duk.jpg

I'm slightest embarrassed to say that I was legitimately excited to go to a party hosted by an eighteen year old. Yet, here I am, driving towards his place with my cellphone in hand. No text from Jeremy...

God, was I hoping that my own son wasn't going to come?

That realization hit me as I got off the car and locked it. I walked towards the building with just a tad more sway to my hips.
 
“Welcome Miss Washington,” Melissa smiled pleasantly, turning away from a group of girls her age, all of whom were dressed as skimpily as Melissa, she gave Ashley a gentle hug and affectionate kiss on the cheek, “Rick will be really glad to see you here—a little overdressed through, but that’s alright. We’ve got plenty of extra suits here—I’m sure we can find something that can handle you.”

Though her voice was sweet, Melissa was throwing subtle daggers at Ashley’s self-confidence—the emphasis on “Miss” and “something,” reinforcing that she was mingling with others who were not like herself. She was out of place among these 18 year olds and she was meant to know it.

While escorting Ashley to the elevator, Melissa sent a quick text to Rick so that he’d be ready once they reached the pool area.

“Is Jeremy not going to make it? I was so dearly hoping that we’d get a chance to catch up a bit,” Melissa smiled as the elevator dinged.

-*-*-*-

SLS.jpg


Rick was already shirtless and filled a Tiki-shaped mug with a very strong blend of Long Island Iced Tea that was being poured behind the bar. He extracted a pill of high-potency ecstasy from his shorts and broke it over the ice in the drink, stirring it in with a paper umbrella and using it as garnish once the pill was fully dissolved.

He met Ashley and Melissa as soon as they reached the pool deck and offered the drink to Ashley, with a big, winning smile. His eyes moved over her body, but his smile didn’t waver.

“Welcome Ash, I’m so glad you could make it,” Jeremy smiled, offering his arm to Ashley and kissing Melissa once on the cheek to dismiss her from their company, she went back to the company of her cheerleader friends, “I hope you weren’t planning to stay so covered up all day, not if you’re going to win that bikini contest.”

Rick led her over to a bed that sat under a wide, square umbrella where his drink, his phone and a bottle of tanning oil were waiting—the oil laced with a strong dose of topical aphrodisiac.

“Maybe you’re worried about the sun, I’d be glad to rub some tanning oil on you if you’d like—but take a moment to enjoy your drink first.”

Rick sat down first, laying along the length of the padded lounge chair and inviting Ashley to sit down beside him and lean against his chest.
 
“Welcome Miss Washington. Rick will be really glad to see you here—a little overdressed through, but that’s alright. We’ve got plenty of extra suits here—I’m sure we can find something that can handle you.”

I knew what game Melissa was playing and I wasn't going to let it bother me...Okay, that was a lie. I knew that many people in the cheerleading squad would be all bitchy to someone like me (namely, someone who wasn't eighteen and a cheerleader) but I thought we were friends.

Or was she jealous that Rick wanted to see me and her?

Anyway, I was on my way upstairs, not knowing what to expect.

-*-*-*-

I stepped out of the elevator and saw Rick, the young eighteen year old, shirtless and grinning. My eyes momentarily went to his chiseled abs and biceps, before going over to his face. That grin of his was all so familiar, the kind he gave me yesterday when he was at my door. The kind of grin that a predator would give to its prey. I didn't know what game he was playing here, but I was sure to not fall into his trap.

His eyes scanned my body, before handing me over a drink.

“Welcome Ash, I’m so glad you could make it,”

He offered me his arm and I eyed him suspiciously, before succumbing to social pressure and took it. Melissa went her way without telling me so much as a goodbye. Good riddance, I guess.

“I hope you weren’t planning to stay so covered up all day, not if you’re going to win that bikini contest.” Rick asked with a cocky grin. He thought that he had me all figured out huh?

"Who said that I wanted to take part of a bikini contest?"
I asked with a grin of my own.

His smile didn't waiver. With his hand on my back, he guided me to one of the beds. He sat first in it and patted it, as if to let me know what we were both supposed to sit on the same one. Again, I paused and damn near told him off but...this was a free drink.

“Maybe you’re worried about the sun, I’d be glad to rub some tanning oil on you if you’d like—but take a moment to enjoy your drink first.”

"Okay, fine. But I'm not too sure about the tanning oil." I said, before taking a sip.

-*-*-*-

I don't know how to it happened, but I ended up letting Rick do that massage after all.

It was strange. The lights seemed brighter after about ten minutes following the drink so I closed them while Rick applied pressure to my shoulders. My white top and pants discarded on the floor, his strong fingers were on my neck -each stroke practically sending shocks through my skin. Did he take lessons? That warm oil made me feel so...cozy.

"You know what?" Rick whispered into my ear "Take the bed, let me get your back."

I obeyed his words in a hurry.

He went back to my neck, only this time he applied more pressure. His movements were slow, yet forceful, as if to pretend as if he was choking me. Warm oil. God that felt good... His hands moved slightly lower, attempting to take off my bikini top. I needed to stop him.

"Don't take it off." I said with a soft tone.

He complied, though I could have sworn that I heard him chuckle. He used his forearms and elbow against my back; taking his time and making me sigh with my face on the bed. He then kissed the back of my neck...

...Wait did he really do that?

His fingers massaged some that delicious warm oil to the sides of my breasts. His finger tips applying more pressure, poking my soft mounds and with circle movements, almost just swooped inside my top. Almost.

Yummy.

"Relax, Assley" he whispered into my ear, mispronouncing my name (or did he do it on purpose?) his words turning into hot breath with my mouth nearly biting my earlobe. I wiggled against his grasp while he massaged my lower back, pushing into my hips. I had to bite my bottom lip to fight a moan. How was he making me feel so good?

His hands then grabbed both of my big ass-cheeks and he patted them both from the side; as if to make them slap against one another. "Nice." he commented, watching the cheeks jiggle before saying something inaudible to my ears. His hands then took more of that warm sexy oil and applied it all over my cheeks - well as much as he could with my bikini bottoms in the way.

Then suddenly, as if in one quick movement, his hands dove below my ass and towards my trimmed pussy. Well, he wouldn't know that it was trimmed just yet...but he was close. He applied that oil on my bikini bottom but pressed against my pussy.

"Oooooooh" I moaned loudly...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
It didn’t take long for the pill and liquor to do their magic, Ashley became increasingly receptive and pliant to Rick’s calculated advances. She had her eyes closed as he carefully stripped her of her clothes, one piece at a time. She barely seemed to notice. He didn’t ask before beginning to rub her shoulders, letting her body begin to sway with the enhanced sensations of ecstasy fueled bliss. Once it was clear that she was sufficiently pliant, he applied the oil.

The minute that the laced oil made contact with his hands, he felt the warm tingling of the foreign drug seeping into his skin—it was making his cock hard in his trunks. But Rick at least knew and understood what was going on, while Ashley was losing herself to the heightened sensations of his muscular hands kneading through the well-defined grooves in Ashley’s muscles.

Rick had learned a lot from the Athletic Trainer about muscle groupings and joint rotation when he’d suffered a back injury last season and he was putting every ounce of his knowledge to use on Ashley. Working tension out of knotted muscles and tracing spinal sections and outlining her shoulder anatomy.

“You know what, you take the bed. I’ll get your back.”

Rick lowered Ashley onto her face while gripping her trapezius tendons. She fell right into the padded lounge and he straddled her knees, laying the outline of his now rock-hard cock. That aphrodisiac really was strong.

Rick went to work on the entirety of Ashley’s back. He was following the lines of her musculature, remembering the diagrams that the Trainer had hung up all over the inside of his office when his hand was impeded by the wide band of her modest two-piece. He went to move the obstacle out of his way when Ashley weakly objected into the pillow of the lounge.

“Don’t take it off…”

She was slurring and barely audible, it made Rick laugh to himself at how finely caught she was while he moved his attention down to her lower back, applying oil directly to her skin now without pouring it onto his hands first. He really should have worn gloves—this shit was lighting him on fire.

The oil was dripping down her sides and so Rick pushed his fingertips along the grooves in her ribcage, sliding under her breasts, following the pectoral cluster to just under her breasts and abandoning her there. He did the same thing again, this time pushing his fingertips further under her top and sliding his fingertips along the underside of her breasts.

Rick leaned forward, his cock bending and pushing faintly against the cleft in her bottoms as he kissed the back of her neck. He whispered into her ear.

“Relax Assley.” Rick smirked, everything was going to plan.

Looking back over his shoulder, Rick spotted Melissa bringing Jeremy out onto the pool deck at just the perfect moment. Melissa pointed right at him, Rick locked eyes with the team captain and smiled. Jeremy looked pissed and made a quick dash for the bar.

Time to turn up the heat.

Rick scooted himself down Ashley’s body, dragging his cock away from her yearning little hole, as his hands moved down her hips and cupped the firm globes of her incredible ass. Damn that ass was incredible—it was the unspoken source of her mystique among the football team. They discussed Jeremy’s mom’s ass at length and in explicit detail almost constantly in the locker room. Everybody wanted a piece of her, even the cheer squad wanted to watch that big ass jiggling while she was getting split like wet pine by huge cocks.

His thumbs made wide arcs under the rounded swell of her ass as he worked around the bulging flesh, pressing his thumbs along the joints in her pelvic girdle, her pussy lips sliding against the backs of his thumbs. He worked that joining place of thighs and ass for a while, until he spotted Jeremy making his way around the pool with a glass of whiskey and hate in his eyes. Luckily, Audrina was there to intercept him with an arm around his shoulders and tits and ass in his face. She steered him the other direction just after Rick slapped her ass while holding Jeremy’s eye contact. The whole interaction was lost on Ashley.

Rick poured another glut of oil directly between Ashley’s plump cheeks and began kneading the flesh as he pleased, no longer concerned with muscle groups or tension—he was feeling that ass for all he was worth.

His thumbs ventured next inside of her bathing suit, pressing his thumbs firmly down her bare pussy lips and bringing them together again around her clit, rubbing and squeezing until he was able to push back the fleshy hood and rub his thumbs against the exposed nerve cluster, applying oil to it directly.

Ashley moaned loudly and Rick made a point of repeating the process, moving ever so slightly inward. Both thumbs penetrated her at once, the fan of his other eight fingers splayed out across her ass, funneling the oil along the rivulet created by his thumbs pressed together.

He was simultaneously jiggling her ass cheeks and fucking her with both thumbs, over and over and over, until he suddenly stopped, just as her voice was getting too loud to be overlooked. He moved on, down the backs of her thighs, rubbing deep into her toned legs to massage the underlying tendons.

“If you want more than just a rub, I need to hear you beg for it.”
 
"Oooooh ooh oooh..." I slurred, groaning quietly, feeling Rick's big hands jiggle and play with my even bigger ass cheeks. I squirmed underneath his hands, my body making small movements across the smooth lounge chair; a burning sensation coursing through my veins and the lounge chair, being cool and all, made for a nice attempt to cooling myself off. But as you could have guessed, it wasn't really working. My pussy, although maybe Rick couldn't see it, was getting all moist from this burning excitement. "More...More of that..." I groaned again, barely audible, when he poured more of that rubbing oil between my big round cheeks. He squeezed my ass, my prized backside, a lot, rubbing and playing with them as if they were his to play with. Maybe they were. At this point, I was melting right into his hands.

"ooh...ooh...Oh god!" I moaned more loudly, just as his hands made contact with my shaven pussy lips. He played with them, rubbing some of that oil on them, pressing those lips together and out, rubbing and squeezing...oh my god, it was almost too much! My mouth was open, some drool of mine going onto this lounge chair as I was being pleasured like never before. "Holy....holy...shit..." I tried to say between soft, very needy moans.

I was breathing heavily by the time that he moved away and working on my long legs, squeezing and rubbing more of that oil on them.

“If you want more than just a rub, I need to hear you beg for it.” he urged me, his hands working their magic. My...son was here. I couldn't. I shouldn't...but my inner thighs begged me for me. I needed to stop this...For the love of god...no...

"Ugh...please....continue rubbing me there." I pleaded, his hands taunting me as they worked on my legs after playing with my ass and pussy like that just moments ago. I bit on the lounge chair, trying to stop myself from begging for more than just a rub. I needed to be strong. I tried for a moment to get up, but my legs wobbled with need and I dropped myself before I could even get an inch off the chair. "Please...." I pleaded, trying to stop myself but...

"Please....fuck me....Rick..." I groaned softly, desperate to get something more than just a rub. I wanted his cock. I heard some of the girls already talk about it, whenever I was at the school to pick up my son. Rick apparently had a huge, massive cock. If he could make me feel this good with just a rub, I couldn't imagine the pleasure of him stuffing that thick, meaty cock inside of me. Maybe he'd be rough. Maybe I'd love to feel it. "Please...made me moan out your name. Stuff you thick cock inside of me..."
 
Rick’s smile was broad and cocky, he bit his lip with excitement as Ashley moaned and begged like a born and bred slut. He was pleased with her begging, the way she so easily tossed aside any sense of propriety or shame which had held her back for so long prior. She was ruled by her need—by her lust, and Ricky, having manufactured that need felt like she was ruled by him as well. He owned her now, and he had no intention of using her gently. He kept his left hand spread on the back of her thigh, while his right hand unlaced the waist of his board shorts. His left hand slid higher as she begged for more rubbing like a wanton whore, sliding under the already displaced middle of her swimming bottoms. He slid two oil-coated fingers inside of her, using his thumb to stroke the underside of her clit while his other hand succeeded in freeing his massive, 11” cock from his trunks, it landed on the backs of her inner thighs with a slap, loud enough to make some of the nearby partiers turn and look, thinking that the sound had come from a punch being thrown.

With his bare cock laying between Ashley’s smooth thighs, Rick redoubled his efforts inside Ashley’s pussy, thrusting his fingers vigorously in and out until they made an audible squishing sound. He moved them faster and added a third digit inside her which he quickly curled downward toward her front, feeling back and forth until he felt the slight roughness of her G-spot, at which point her spread his fingers wider and continued to furiously finger-fuck her raw pussy.

“I can’t hear you,” Rick taunted, the sound of Ashley’s wet pussy being fingered was now loud enough that it was almost plausible, if it hadn’t been for the fact that her begging came in the form of loud moans so often, “you want me to what? Stuff my what into where? You’re being much too vague, Ms. Washington. If you’re going to beg for something, I need you to be very—very explicit. I’m not very bright, you know?”

In spite of his taunting, Rick couldn’t hold himself back much longer. He hoped she’d continue begging even after he started fucking her, but he couldn’t hold back anymore. Melissa arrived with the camera, just in time to catch Ashley begging for Rick’s cock, which seemed to be perfect timing as far as he was concerned. Rick continued finger banging his rival’s mother just long enough to lean over and give Melissa a deep, passionate kiss on the lips without tipping Ashley to the fact that she was there. Once the kiss broke, it was time to move on to the next phase of the plan.

“Drink this,” Rick insisted, taking a shot glass full of whiskey from Melissa and placing it right in front of Ashley’s face, “don’t stop begging though. After you finish it, I’ll give you what you want.”

Rick poured the whiskey into Ashley’s mouth without much concern for her, setting the empty glass on a nearby table while he extracted his fingers from her gushing sex. As he removed his fingers Rick gathered the middle of her black bikini bottoms and tugged them roughly to one side. He planted his knees on either side of Ashley’s hips, lifting her middle up from the lounge chair by her bikini bottoms. He kept that grip and used it to pull her lower body back to meet him as he pushed the head of his huge cock against her wet pussy lips. He was amazed at how tight she was, having given birth and all, as it took him a few tries to forcibly stuff the wide head of his cock inside of her. Once the head slipped in, though, Rick yanked hard on her suit and slammed his cock against her cervix, bottoming out and plunging balls deep into the sexy, older, redhead.

“Fuuuuuuuck that’s good,” Rick groaned, using his right hand to slap Ashley’s ass appreciatively, but still hard enough to leave a red mark behind, “thank me, Assley. Thank me for making you my bitch. I think you’re going to make an excellent cum-dump whore.”

Melissa was behind him now, kneeling one knee on the edge of the lounge chair and rubbing his shoulders as Rick fucked her ex’s mother. She kissed his neck and whispered to him, much too softly for Ashley to hear, “fuck that slut good, baby. No mercy.”
 
"Oooph!" I groaned, my hips jumping at the sensation of two thick, long digits inside of me. In my slurred, horny frenzy I forgot that we were still here - in public where people could see us, if they tried hard hard enough. I snapped out of my thoughts for just a moment, both hearing and feeling something slap against my thigh. This moment of clarity quickly went away as Rick began pumping his fingers in and our of my needy pussy. "Oooh ohhhhh ohhhhh" I moaned, over over over again, my back arching just so slightly from the pleasurable feeling of just getting drilled by his fingers. I felt my fluids dripping all over his hand and the ache of my climax reaching already. "Moreeeee forrr the lovveee of gooddddd moreeeee" I slurred and moaned, begging for more of this domination - feeling even more excited by hearing the wet noise of his fingers pleasuring my pussy.

“I can’t hear you, you want me to what? Stuff my what into where? You’re being much too vague, Ms. Washington. If you’re going to beg for something, I need you to be very—very explicit. I’m not very bright, you know?”

"I..." I slurred again, my eyes shut tight as he continued to finger my pussy "I waaaantttt your big cock inside of me!"

“Drink this, don’t stop begging though. After you finish it, I’ll give you what you want.”

I drank desperately from the glass of whiskey, nearly chocking on it when Rick poured it into my mouth. "Iiiiii" I tried to say, chugging down on the whiskey and spilling just a bit of it on my face "Iiii want your cock-"

And then I shut up, feeling Rick's powerful hands go to my hips, lifting me up and slipping himself underneath. I lifted my body up, enough to watch him as he began to pull me down, with my bikini bottoms to the side. My mouth was open wide, as I watched in amazement as his thick, engorged cock's head pressed against my wet inner lips. Slowly, it entered as I felt it push through my tightness; my inner lips clenching on it as hard as they could, while it sank in. One inch....two....three...and then, with a rough pull on my bathing suit, all of it. He shoved all of his huge, massive, thick cock inside of me! His shaft, as huge as it was, made me feel as if I was being torn in half! "OH MY GODDDD" I moaned loudly, desperately to find something to grip on it. I panted, feeling him balls deep inside of me.

“Fuuuuuuuck that’s good,” he groaned, his hand reaching up and...

*SLAP*

Giving my big ass and a hard slap. I could go for another one...

“thank me, Assley. Thank me for making you my bitch. I think you’re going to make an excellent cum-dump whore.”

I began to rock my hips, moving them against his. Sure, it was somewhat painful to have this monster of a cock shoved inside of me, but it felt so good! I began to moan out "TH-THANK YOU!" I said, practically bouncing on his cock...well, a bit slowly. "I'm y-your bitch! Oh my GOD Rick! Your cock is...huuugeee!" I then moaned out, trying to feel more of it inside of me. "Mmmmm....FUCK me more! POUND me!" I groaned.

 
Rick tipped his head back and groaned loudly, feeling the full length of his thick cock being gripped and squeezed by Ashley’s sloppy, wet pussy. With his head tipped back, Melissa took advantage and began furiously kissing and licking his neck, her hands moving in across his bare chest. With her bathing suit bottom clenched firmly in his fist, Rick’s bicep flexed as he yanked Ashley’s firm, round ass back into his lap again and again, tugging her back down the full length of his shaft, just to shove her hips back down with a subtle, almost effortless jolt of his hips, pushing the head of his cock hard against her cervix. Girls Rick’s own age were seldom able to take even most of his huge cock inside of them and they certainly couldn’t withstand hard fucking from him. Pounding Ashley into oblivion while barely having to move his body was a revelation. He made up his mind then and there that he was going to cum inside of her.

Jeremy quickly lost the ability to ignore the sound of his mother’s lewd screaming even from the other side of the pool, and Audrina also found herself unable to keep Jeremy distracted despite her own considerable advantages. Jeremy stormed through the crowd, most of whom had stopped whatever they were doing to watch the spectacle of the older woman screaming her head off while getting fucked by a teenager.

“Mom! What the fuck—are-are you kidding me?” Jeremy demanded, standing just feet away as his mom announced that she was Rick’s bitch, “we need to go home, now!”

“Fuck that!” Rick answered, feeling Melissa depart from his back to go over and physically restrain Jeremy, “you can go home if you want, Jerms—but your mom is having the time of her life, and I’m not done with her yet. I’ll get her back to you later. She might not be quite the same, but she’ll be in one piece.”

As he said “quite the same,” Rick reached back high above his head and swung down his hand with all the force he could muster from his arm and Rick could bench over 320. The smack of his hand landing on Ashley’s firm, athletic ass was loud enough to make people on the other side of the pool gasp, it was violent and unrepentant, it might have been an assault if it wasn’t so clear from Ashley’s reaction that she loved being spanked that hard. Rick shook off his hand, feeling the sting in his palm from how hard he’d spanked her just as Melissa shoved Jeremy to prevent him from charging at Rick.

“He told you already!” Melissa shouted, anyone had to shout to be heard over Ashley’s screams, “we’re not done with your mama. You drove yourself here, drive yourself home. Mama’s too busy to drive you home right now.”

“Don’t make Daddy tell you twice!” Rick taunted, releasing Ashley’s bathing suit in favor of grasping a fistful of her long, crimson hair and beginning for the first time to use his own body to slam into her instead of bouncing her body on him like before, “tell your boy who his new daddy is, tell him that I’m your Daddy too. Cum for me and tell your son that I’m your Daddy now and you’re my thick-assed bitch! Tell him, Assley!”
 
Back
Top