Any bi-curious in Texas?

TheCrypt Keeper said:
Any bi-curious/ bi-active anywhere? Want to chat/exchange emails? Drop me a PM and let's share stories/fantasies!
Pm me if still interested.

I'm in grand prairie, texas. I'm married and am a 51 year old bi-male. I can help anyone who wants to lose their curiosity. I am gentle, patient and very discreet.

I would like to find someone of legal age who wants to receive regular oral servicing. ;)

i am in san antonio and would love to hook up with some guy for a little fuckfest

my wife is out of town tomorrow so pm me if interested

Curious Virgin

I have never done anything with a man but would really like to give it a try. If anyone in the area is interested please contact me here.

Curious Male in Houston

I have been wanting to explore the "other" side for a long time (Bi?WM here). I am new but determined. Anyone in Houston interested should contact me here.

24m in San Antonio

I want to feel a cock in my mouth so bad. any body who wants to chat or suck each other pm me.

TheCrypt Keeper said:
MWM, 31, bi-curious sitting in San Antonio looking to come in contact with other bi-curious in SA and other Texas locations, for emails/PM/chats.

Where is everyone?
I can't say that I am bi since I am faithful to my wife, but have in past many years ago had bi experiences.

I like to chat about being bisexual and share fantasies but would never carry out those fantasies because I would end up divorced.I may be a pervert, but I like to watch two more more men fucking and sucking each other. I think it is hot.

I just cyber at times on chat sites with men. I would love to have a threesome with a man and his wife if I was single. In chat rooms I live my secret fantasies with other men and sometimes a lady joins in and is really hot fun.

fun

23 bi curious male that just got to temple tx. havent messed around with a guy in four years and curious about being with one again. pm me if interested

Group Sex Get together

Planning group meet for guys in Beaumont 10/30 6:30 pm to 9 pm, contact if interested.

How bout the women? Female bicurious looking for first time fun austin area. Start with chat and with right person want oral and all the rest!

Back