Kik messenger

Hey new here.
18 F Australia
Username: Ashleyx360
i love roleplaying. My roleplays must be long, detailed, creative and have a good story to go with it.

My fav roleplays and what im in the mood to do are:

American Horror Story
Game Of Thrones
True Blood
Entourage
Gender Swap ( i be the guy and you the girl. Do this with another roleplay type on my list)
Super Heroes
The Avengers
Underworld
Mass Effect
The Witcher
Dragon Age
Celebritys

Im looking for long term roleplaying partners whom i can do lots of long roleplays. Its better if your up for gender swapping a few scenes.

So hit me up saying what from my list you know and what about you would be interested in roleplaying. Btw not into pic trading
 
Early start at work and the boss is off today. Means I have nothing to do. Bbw really get me going but I'm not picky. I also do not mind chatting wit guys. Hit me up I'm bored.
 
Isn't It Friday Yet?

Any ladies also stuck in the office and bored today feel free to say hi. Or if you're not in the office but just bored out of your mind and looking for some fun with an older experienced Man shoot me a message. Tell me your favorite dessert and which part of your body you'd most like to have it licked off of!

cpa_r is my kik

Another day at the grind! Open for business!
 
No not a lot of ladies share the same sediment, well I'm hoping that there aren't a lot out there that feel/think this way.

I really find NOTHING WRONG with these questions as ice breakers, its not the guy's fault that a female is swamped by putting up a kik and gets the same PERFECTLY acceptable questions anyone would ask trying to get to know someone. It's not the guy's duty to jump through hoops to entertain you and to work out a conversation with no effort on the females part.

This is coming from an ordinary girl that actually gets to know her male Lit friends and getting a little insight on what they have to go through just to garner any attention from some gassed up females (hence I feel the need to defend their uphill battle to get off with the opposite sex). I'm a girl that takes the time to have fun conversations, I don't do quantity so I don't talk to many at one time but those that I do get to know, I talk to them like PEOPLE. They are normal guys that are trying to make me laugh and feel comfortable and ultimately to the safe stage for both of us to have fun.

Just my $0.02

Well put! I don't mind jumping through hoops at times, but just don't get mad when i try to jump through the fire one and get burned! Well said!
 
rudrakshpathak
does normal chat too..
role play fun...elaborately constructed RPs with fantasy/incest/slutty/bossy/daddy undertones :)
 
Hey

22, male here. I'm a college stud and a GM of a restaurant. I have a lot of fun RPing and chatting with women 18-30. Genuineguy25 is my Kik name.
 
40/m. I'll be around tonight after 11pm eastern. KyleR215. Any ladies interested in hot chat, pics, roleplay, etc...? Message me
 
New to KiK, need friends

43M looking for women to pass time during the day. Add me please :) mantis4370
 
Last edited:
Working from home today, looking to pass the time, chat, meet someone new, etc... Ladies kik me kyler215
 
Hey all

I'm Mark 35 uk. I have a fantasy about seeing my busty wife, 38gg size 16, getting fucked by other guys as I have to watch.

Like young tour reps on holiday, or locals in pub etc.

I'd love to chat or roleplay about this with any ladies that like the idea or any men that like the idea too.

Coachmeth on kik
Mswmarktheoccasion on yahoo
 
Bored In The Office

Any ladies playing on their day off? KIK me and tell me what you're up to this lovely day. cpa_r is my id. Kinky, handsome 37 year old Man
 
nerobixx is my kik ID. Quite bored at the moment and easily aroused, feel free to shoot me a message.
 
Back
Top