New Roommate (closed)

Sliding the zip down on your skirt and letting your skirt fall down around your feet I look back up at you with a smile and then I feel your hands on my side. I keep looking into your eyes as I feel your warm hands on my side and as you start to move them up I gently bite at my bottom lip but still looking at you. Even as your hands touch my breasts, I shudder a little and only when your thumb touches my hard nipples do I close my eyes. Letting out a little moan I arch forward a little.

I stand there eyes closed my mouth suddenly falling open and my breathing coming harder and I can feel my heart racing. I let out a moan as you tease my already hard nipples and I can feel a tingling between my legs as you continue to tease and gently pulll at them.

I lean in and kiss you hard pushing against you trapping your hands between us still feelig your fingers teasing at my nipples as I kiss you moaning into your mouth as my own hands go to your sides and slide up to you letting my tongue play with yours and my moans continuing to fill your mouth as I pull back a little and let you pull some more on my hard nipples.
 
Pulling into the drive, I park alongside of Amy's car. Thinking it was somewhat odd that there weren't any lights on inside, I walked up the steps. I felt somewhat foolish withdrawing my keys from the lock. Of course it was open, at least Amy was home, and likely Sylvia was as well, it was getting pretty late. Opening the door I first noticed the candlelight emanating from the livingroom. Setting down my bag, and shutting the door behind me, I call out a tentative "hello?", but receive no answer. Only then do I notice the two empty wine glasses on the table, the empty bottle next to the sink, and the half finished bottle reflecting the candles. I open the cupboard and pull down a fresh glass. I walk over to that half full bottle and pour out the remainder into my glass. Taking a sip of the deep red, I swirl it around my mouth. 'Pretty good vintage' I think to myself. What's the occasion, I wonder.
 
As you pull away from our kiss, I slide my hands over, completely covering your soft globes as I stare into your glassy eyes. Your nipples, hard with excitement, rub against the palm of my hand as I smile.

I lean my face down and take your left nub in between my lips and tug it gently. With your nipple firmly clasped between my lips I flick my tongue against the very tip. Hearing your soft moans above me makes me more aroused. I have fantasized about this moment for many years and now here it is.

As I suckle and flick at your nipple, I slowly push you backwards until you are backed up against your marital bed. I pull away from your nipple and plant soft, dry kiss all around the curvature of your breast before moving to your right breast and kissing all around your aureola. I am dying to push you onto your bed and kiss your entire body.
 
I let you push me back smiling as my legs hit the side of the bed, moaning once more as you take my nipple back into your mouth and my hands go back down running through your hair. As it slips form your mouth and you kiss me I reach down my hand under your chin pulling you back up to me i lean down kissing you, As I do I reach down teasing your nipples flicking them with my fingers as I break the kiss and smile at you.

"I want you to fuck me" I say softly my heart racing as I kiss you once more feeling your hot body against mine.
 
I nudge you back onto the bed, you sprawling onto the mattress, your legs bent at your knees and spread. I was more than willing to oblige but I only had my fingers in which to satisfy your request.

I placed my right knee on the bed as I stared in between your spread legs. I could see the glistening folds as I placed my other knee on the bed and started up towards you.

I placed my hands on your knees and kissed just on the inside of your left, then right knee. Turning my hands upwards on your inner thigh, they began their crawl up your soft flesh. As my fingers crawled higher, I could feel the heat emanating from your pussy. Instead of continuing to kiss higher, I lift myself from your legs, leaving my hand on your thigh and hover over your body.

Gazing into your eyes, I let my fingers wander higher. I wanted to look into your eyes as I touched you. Our faces just inches apart as my fingertips brushed against your pouty lips. Oh how I wanted to slip my finger inside you just then but I hesitated. I let my fingertip slip between your lips and then slid them up and down between your warm, wet lips, coating my fingertips with your wetness.
 
Last edited:
I almost laughed as you playfully pushed at me, hard enough to send me sitting down on the bed and I pushed myself up the bed and watched as you climbed onto the bed. My legs spread I saw you looking and reached down rubbing myself as you climbed up, pulling my hand away and tasting myself as I felt your hands on me and felt you kissing my knees. I was pulling at my own hard nipples as you climbed up over me and I smiled looking up at you and moaned as I felt your finger touch.

I dont stop looking at you laying right underneath you as I start to moan and grind back against your finger wanting each time it moves over me to feel more. The more you tease the more I squirm and I reach down between us reaching and dragging one of my fingers just the same over you as you are me. I smile as I see the change in your face as you feel me and start to rub a little faster and eventually I slip the tip of my finger just inside you.

I arch up moaning as I slide my finger more and more into you and look up at you before glancing over to the table by the side of my bed, "top drawer, some toys are in there if you want" I say as I grind against your finger.
 
I pick up the mail from the counter, and shuffle through the envelopes. Seeing nothing of interest I drop the stack on the counter. I pull open the fridge and see nothing that is really all that appealing. I shut the door and take another sip of wine. 'I guess it's grapes for dinner', I think to myself.

I wander down the hall thinking that it might be best to just take a shower and go to sleep. It was getting pretty late, and the steaming water would feel so good, loosening up some stiff muscles. It had been a long day.

On the way to the bath, I pass by our closed bedroom door. From behind it issues a shuffle of fabric, a gentle female moan, and then another differing one. My heart starts pounding in my chest... 'They are both home afterall.' In an instant, I know what must be going on behind that door.

I suddenly lose interest in a shower. Instead, I drop down on the floor and sit with my back against the wall directly outside our door. Listening intently, I try to figure out what exactly is going on behind closed doors.
I take another sip of wine.
 
The way you were looking at me was so intense. As I hovered over you and teased you, you slid your hand between my legs and your finger rubbed up and down my slit before you pushed the tip in. My eyes glazed over as my senses were becoming so heightened. I pulled my bottom away from your fingers as they were truly stimulating. I looked at you and said, "no, not yet" as I lowered myself between your legs and gazed at your beautiful pussy, glistening with excitement, your lips pouting with desire.

I slid my fingertip up and down each lip as I admired your beauty. I turned my face and kissed the space where your legs meet your body. My lips gently press against your flesh, softly pulling on your flesh as my finger slips between the folds, tickling along the inside of your wet lips, up one side and down the other.

I turn my attention to the other side and plant another dry kiss where your leg meets your body, but this time I lay my rigid finger flat against your slit, your lips swallowing my finger as I press against you, the tip grazing against the bottom of your clit.
 
I let out a moan and arched up as I felt your finger press against me. I pushed a little against it and let out a gasp as it slipped inside me and as I feel you graze at my sensitive clit I push you more and more against it making more moans come from my mouth and making me squirm as I grind against your finger.

Lifting my head and watching you as I feel you I see you lowering your head once more and I feel your soft lips again and again on my skin. I do all I can to push against you, to grind against you, to squeeze at the finger you have deep inside me. I lay back flat on the bed one of my own hands pinching and flicking at my hard nipple as I try to shuffle my feet as wide open as I can, 'please...please dont stop' i manage to say between breathes and as I feel your lips once more on my skin my other hand reaches down, feeling our hair it runs through it as I push down once more on your finger.
 
I feel you lay back down on the bed, giving yourself up to me. As you lie vulnerable, you fuck my finger as I kiss all around your sweet spot. Long drawn out soft kisses covering every inch as your spread your legs wider for me.

This was exactly how I imagined this all those years when I had pined for a moment like this with you. I knew you would make a good lover, you were, and still are, my best friend. I know I should tell you about Christian and I, but I think that would ruin "us", and we are just getting started. I don't want to jeopardize this now. If Christian could see us now I thought to myself.

As I was lost in thought, you picked up the pace of humping my finger, and I in turn had moved over your covered clit and was gently pushing the hood back with my lips to suck your clit ever so softly into my mouth and hum, "mmmmmmmmmmmmmm."
 
I tried to keep up, keep pushing my finger into you but the moment I felt your mouth, your lips and your tongue on me I could not stop myself from arching up and screaming louder then I had done the whole night.

I came hard pushiing down on your finger pushing down on you grabbing at anything as my body let go. I was unable to stop myself shaking and moaning and reached a hand to hold you down in place as I pushed up against you.

Eventually with all my energy spent I collapsed breathing and panting onto the bed using what little energy I had left I tried to pull you up over me my legs still shaking and my chest rising and falling with the rapidness of my breathing.
 
I rocked my lips back and forth over your clit as you continued to pump my finger in a frenzy. I felt your body squirm above me as your breathing became so shallow, your moans getting longer and louder. The tip of my tongue lapped at the underside of your clit as your wetness coated my finger.

It thrilled me to hear and feel you climax on my mouth and finger, that it left me tingling. You have always been my good friend and I had always fantasized about us together and finally, after all these years, we were.

Your hand pulled me tight against your, I could hardly breathe but I wasn't complaining. I had been longing for this for so long. As your climax subsided and your body began to relax, I felt your hands weakly tugging at my shoulders. I slid myself up from between your legs and our naked bodies were entangled as your legs curled over the back of mine and my face rested on yoru bosom. "You are so beautiful" I murmured into the soft flesh of your breast. My hands lghtly caressing yourr waist and hip.
 
I laid back feeling your head on my chest and I ran my hand through your hair. Laying there catching my breath getting my energy back shuddering as I felt your fingertips softly running over me. My own fingers drifted up and down your back and as I got my energy back I managed to push you onto your back climbing over you and smiling down at you.

I leant in kissing you softly, tasting myself on your lips. "You are just as beautiful" I managed to say before I heard something, or at least thought I did and glancing back down at you I looked up over at the closed door, "I think I heard something, I think he's home" i said looking back down at you.
 
I rolled over onto my back and gazed up at you as you straddled my legs, your hands on my shoulders. Your kiss was brief but sensual, barely enough time to close my eyes before opening when you said you heard something. My heart raced in anticipation that it must be Christian as I heard the excitement in your voice and saw the glint in your eye when you looked back at me.

"You think so?" I asked trying to mask my excitement. It was not long ago that Christian and I found each other in the middle of the night and the flame was growing stronger and stronger. I was uncertain if we were going to be able to keep a secret that much longer.

I gazed upon your beautiful face as my hands slid to your waist. You always had the most perfect body, I was always jealous of you. We had become such good friends early on in our lives and I had developed this crush on you in my early teens and despte my unanswered pursuits, that desire never waned.

"Should we go see, or should we let him catch us together?"
 
I turned back and smiled at you kissing you once more, only briefly this time as I leaned back running my hands through your. "I dont know, we could either just carry on or walk out hand in hand naked" I said with a laugh and kissed you again for a third time. Letting my tongue slip into your mouth and kissing you harder as my hands slipped over your body. I glance back at the door not having heard anything more since that first time and smile at you and push you back down onto the bed and start kissing my way down your body on my hands and knees my ass facing the door just in case he happened to walk in as I trailed my kisses down over your tummy.
 
It didn't take very long until I had drained the glass of wine. The guttural animal noises issuing from behind the door capture my attention and my imagination---sometimes soft and gentle, at other times insistent and fierce.

It was too much for me, I was so turned on. I set the glass aside, noticing for the first time that my fist was clenched hard around it. I eased my grip on that and started fumbling with my belt, all the while trying desperately to be quiet, both so as not to be noticed, and so that I wouldn't miss out on any of what was happening inside.

My cock was straining against my shorts when I finally pulled it free. Precum was moistening the tip and with a couple of quick strokes I spread the fluid around and came fully hard. While she was moaning my cock was bulging and hardening while I had in my mind a mental picture of what might be going on in there. As I stroked, I tried hard not to bump my elbow against the wall or door.

The screaming came as a bit more of a surprise though, and I found myself wondering if I had ever made my wife moan like that. 'I must have', is what I told myself. She was cumming, that much I knew, those were familiar sounds, hungry sounds, deep moans and short gasps. Soon the sounds issuing from inside began to quiet down. Was it all over now? I started thinking about walking in, wondering if that would ruin the moment, or if perhaps I would at least be allowed to cuddle with them, falling asleep wrapped in the arms of two gorgeous women.
 
I was kissing down over Sylvia's tummy when I heard a second sound. Lifting my head looking up at you I smiled and turned looking back at the door. I was on my elbows and knees and moved so my ass was facing the door if he dared to open it and walk in. I was still for a few seconds listening and then I turned back my attention to you. Smiling at you I leaned down pushing my head between your legs and flicked my tongue out at you. Knowing if he pushed the door open we would hear it creak I teased you as I hope to get a moan out of you for him to hear.
 
I gazed up at you and listened as you spoke when you leaned down and kissed me again. You abruptly stopped kissing me and turned back to look at the bedroom door but nothing happened.

I took a deep breath as your lips returned to mine before descending down over my chest to my stomach. I closed my eyes and focused only on the feel of your lips as they pressed lightly against my flesh, working their way lower.

Your hands slid over my body, slowly tantalizing every inch as I pushed my body into your touch. Your lips were now nestled against my belly button as your right hand pushed against my panty-clad pussy. I wa oblivious to any noise or anything else going on as I anticipated your touch. A touch that I have longed for all these years.

As your lips traveled lower to the band of my panties, I spread my legs a little more as your upper body pressed agaisnt my thighs. My breathing was becoming more and more shallow the closer your mouth came to my pussy. As your mouth pressed against the thin material separating your lips from mine, I arched just a little and moaned ever so softly as I awaited your touch. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmm".

My fingers clutched and released the sheets of your bed as I was practically begging with my mind for you to kiss me. To feel your mouth. "Pleeeease" I whispered.
 
At the sounds of continued moaning, my curiosity gets the better of me. I stand, and try stuffing my cock back into my trousers. It's a trivial attempt however. My rigid cock is resisting any attempt to be put away. Finally, as my dick starts to soften some I manage to get it tucked away. I leave my belt undone and my fly open...I think that getting it inside my shorts was enough of a challenge.

I take a deep breath as my hand wraps around the door knob. In my mind I try to frame what I will see on the other side of the door. I notice as I twist that the handle is slick with the pre-cum from my hand. The door creaks as I open it and I cringe with the noise. But for that I step into the dim room.
 
At the moan from you I stopped and glanced back, smiling as I saw the door move a little before hearing it creak and watching as he stepped into the room. The first thing I noticed was the undone belt hanging from his pants as he stepped into the room.

"You're home" I said to watching as he stepped into the room and then I turned back. Crawling up over your body I lay naked ontop of you softly kissing you as I knew Christian was behind and watching the both of us.

After softly kissing you I rolled off of you and lay with my head on your chest as we both looked over at him. "You didn't even bring us any wine" I said with a little smile as I let my fingers drift over your tummy.
 
I wrapped my arms around your neck and kissed you back as your body covered mine, shielding my view of Christian. As our kiss subsided, you slid off my body and snuggled next to me, your head on my chest, my hardened nubs bathed in your hot breath.

I looked at Christian with glazed eyes as your finger teased the soft flesh of my stomach with slow, circular swirls over and over. When you informed your husband that he didn't bring any wine, I thought, it really wasn't wine that I wanted. It was you that I wanted. I wanted your touch. I loved the way that you looked at me now. I wanted your closeness.
 
I kept looking at him as he stood there and wondered how much further I could take this. I moved back up laying on my side right next to you my head next to yours, I kissed the side of your face and nibbled on your ear as I reached down and let my hand slip down over your tummy down between your legs.

I felt you open them, felt one of your legs go over mine and I knew Christian could see and I reached down letting my fingers run down over you. I could feel how wet you were. Christian could see how wet you were. And my fingers that were just then softly rubbing your tummy were now teasing and rubbing at your clit as he seemed to be unable to move and just stood there watching us as I continued to tease you.
 
I lay motionless as my arm in trapped under you. Your lips planting soft, dry kisses along my cheek as I stare ahead at Christian. It was really a blank stare as you began to nibble and tug at my ear, your han, flat, sliding purposely down over my stomach and over my shaven mound, your middle fingertip pressing at the top of my hooded clit.

I gasped and closed my eyes, imagining the three of us in various positions pleasuring one another. I ran my tongue over my lower lip, moistening my now parched lips. I opened my legs wider for you, inviting your hand. I draped my left leg over yours as I felt your rigid fingers caress and rub up and down my soppen wet pussy. I slowly raised and sank my hips against your hands, my slit tingling with arousal, begging to be touch. Low soft moan began to escape my mouth as your hand and mouth worked their magic. "Ohhhhh Amy. Soooo goooooood. Don't stop."
 
I looked over at Christian too while I let my fingers slide up and down over you, helped by your own movements. My finger spreading your wetness all over you as you moved up and down my finger did moving over your wet pussy even rubbing some of the wetness around your ass.

I shuffled and slid my way a little down the bed, looking up at you and then across the room at Christian. Kissing your shoulder and then leaning over you just a little to kiss my way down, kissing at your breast and shuffling down until I came to the level of your hard nipple. I leaned over and dragged my tongue over your skin until I felt and licked at it before closing my lips around and sucking it into my mouth. As I did I let my middle finger press and slip inside you, feeling the heat and the wetness of you as I slide it all the way inside you and all I could hear were your moans.
 
I thought long and hard about how I wanted this to play out. I even for a moment considered running back to the kitchen, like a good little husband and fetching the bottle of wine and some fresh glasses. Instead I took a step towards the bed. My eyes locked on Sylvia as I contemplated the various permutations of our bodies locked together. I wasn't even sure what if anything Amy would let me get away with, but I decided to be bold. I took a deep breath as you Sylvia started a low moan and I witnessed Amy's soft lips embrace your nipple. My fingers went to the buttons of my shirt and by the time I stood at the side of the bed, the side closest to Amy's back, my shirt was open, my broad chest exposed.
 
Back
Top