Horney New Yorkers. Where R U???

SNOW is a four letter word...and NOT one of the fun ones either.

Re: Yet another NYer here...

Saintfool said:
i found this site about 2 weeks ago. After perusing about a 100+ "tales of ribaldry", I thought I might check the board at last. Find out what kind of folks call this place "home"...

Glad to see a few NYC folks on the site. I was about to be sorely disappointed in this city if there wasn't any represenation.

Yea!

Hi Saint, welcome to our humble site.

You should have dressed for snow!!! :D

uggghhhh all the boys are out shovelling....ya know this snow wouldnt be half as bad if i had someone to cuddle up to. So Happy St. Paddys day to all you Irish peeps out there.

Yeah i totally feel you Saint. When i was on the bus on the way to work i was thinking...."so who here is on literotica...he looks like he is...oh and HER"

shoveling

pisces21 said:
uggghhhh all the boys are out shovelling....ya know this snow wouldnt be half as bad if i had someone to cuddle up to. So Happy St. Paddys day to all you Irish peeps out there.

Sounds like you could use a long, hard sensual massage, pisces...;) ;)

i soooo need a rub down.....ahhh i miss getting/give one. What are you up to Lady? hey morgan WHERE ARE YOU BUDDY???

pisces21 said:
i soooo need a rub down.....ahhh i miss getting/give one. What are you up to Lady?

Hi Pieces!!!! :kiss: :kiss: Just typing away my work...how are you doing today???? Been quiet here last few days, everyone coming on at different times, I guess.

MorganKelly666 said:
okay...it's 3:20 on st paddys day...so tired...g'night all! :p

Morgan, you bad boy!!!! LOL Out all nite, eh? :) Actually, I envy you...haven't done that in a while. Hope you had fun, cutie!!

Just soundinmg off!

Hi everyone!

Just another horny New Yorker here, sounding off!
Rochester here....

prettygrneyes said:
wondering is this where all the horney new yorkers hang at ???:devil:

Hi Pretty!! This is the place, love. Glad to have you join us. I could use a little company...lots of testosterone around here!!! LOL
Great av, BTW.

Re: Just soundinmg off!

exlush said:
Hi everyone!

Just another horny New Yorker here, sounding off!
Rochester here....

Hi Exlush, nice to meet you. Just had a friend leave Rochester and come back here (NYC). Did you get hit bad by snow(brrr, bad word)?

Hi Lady, and thanks

As far as snow goes, yep...we got about a foot I believe. Hopefully, the last of the year (except it is snowing today...but just traces). Sexy avatar btw....is it you? (I'm nosey as hell, aren't I?)

exlush said:
Hi Lady, and thanks

As far as snow goes, yep...we got about a foot I believe. Hopefully, the last of the year (except it is snowing today...but just traces). Sexy avatar btw....is it you? (I'm nosey as hell, aren't I?)

Can't stand snow...I have no use for it!!!

And yes, that "sexy avatar" :) is me. TY for the compliment. :kiss:

welcome exlush! more snow is on the way....ughhh. At work huh lady, so what do you do besides being sexy all day?

work, work, work...

pisces21 said:
welcome exlush! more snow is on the way....ughhh. At work huh lady, so what do you do besides being sexy all day?

I type medical reports/operative notes/articles for medical journals, etc. I had to type out a list of bird calls one time (personal hobby of one of the MD's I worked for at that time)....always something different...

Cheers!

MorganKelly666 said:
Wow...was I so not sober last night...yikes. And hows everyone tonight?

And what was the drink of the evening?

bottoms up

pisces21 said:
car bombs? Dr. pepper?? or straight up shots and beer? i wish i could drink.

Is there a reason you can't drink pisces?

Back