Hmm new and I know this will get a reaction...

How much do you like my thread?

• LOVE IT!!

Votes: 81 78.6%
  • Its pretty cool...

Votes: 12 11.7%
  • Either or.

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Not doing it for me.

Votes: 7 6.8%
  • GET A LIFE!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yes ma'am.

I always do. You should come down here and we can take pics together. Giggity giggity. :devil:

Bump. Because a beauty like you deserves a bump. ;)

Lol thanks even though you're not supposed to, I don't mind.

I want to get some new pics up soon, just waiting on a friend to get his skinny ass over here and take them :D I'd hate to bore you guys with the same thing over and over.

I want to get some new pics up soon, just waiting on a friend to get his skinny ass over here and take them :D I'd hate to bore you guys with the same thing over and over.

They're hardly boring if the subject of the pictures is your lovely self. Though I won't complain about new pictures either. ;) Thanks for sharing your sexy self.

I'd Help

If it weren't for that little pond in between, I'd gladly help out. I wouldn't keep you waiting.:)

You know there can always be a little conversation between us waiting for him. LOL

Wait... what!? What am I "not supposed to do"? Who says a guy can't "bump" a lady? ;)

Back