Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning daddies and girls! It's hump day----you know what that means! :devil: This girl is starting her day with a huge smile!!!


Sleepy, good morning kisses and wiggles for Daddy! Can't we just stay in bed all day? Pretty please???? :kiss::kiss::kiss: x a billion :cattail:


Kisses for daddy G, sisters Simone, DBS and Peaches (where are ya darlin'?)
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Happy Hump day to you too INL . . . wishing we could've all stayed in bed too! You are right haven't seen Miss Peaches around lately . . . miss her too . . .

:kiss:good evening sis mojo....sorry I wasn't around this weekend to play:(life just gets in the way some times darn it. Hope you had a good one though

No worries DD I am sure we will find some time soon *giggle* . . . I did have a good 3 day weekend thank you . . . Hope you did too
 
Being a daddy to a woman is one of those things that can be very fulfilling.

Taking care of them, guiding them as they look to you for guidance, assurance and discipline. There are at times those who can be stubborn and problematic but they usually prove themselves in the end, all they need is to have a patient caring loving daddy to look out for them, to listen to them, control them, tell them what is right in the world. To know they are in ones thoughts and beloved above all else, to be allowed to know things shall be alright in the world.

Proving they are daddy's faithful little girl can be so rewarding for them. It can be a bond unlike any other and it's made all the more sweeter by a commitment by both that speaks beyond words ever can. What is there not to adore in such a union. After all daddy's got to have his little girl and she needs her daddy, her loving caring daddy to protect and take care of her.
 
I don't know about the other girls, but I'm usually smiling because if Daddy G's hands are sticky, that means that most likely my thighs are nice and sticky too! ;)

Oh my.........why yes my hands are sticky........and Little one.......I think more than your thighs are sticky......I'm thinking more along the lines of wet...........:rolleyes:
 
Good morning all!! Somebody, gently, wake up GSFM & PWMT; looks like they had a late night again!! (Brings in coffe & cake.)
 
Good morning daddy's and my fellow sisters that love them. Hope everyone has a good day. :kiss::kiss: and hugs to all that want them.
 
Good morning all!! Somebody, gently, wake up GSFM & PWMT; looks like they had a late night again!! (Brings in coffe & cake.)

Good morning to all......*waves* at PA & 1SB.........

*blows* kisses to PWMT. Simone, INL, DD, mojo, and all the other little girls.....


I think today should be called "sticky fingers Thursday".........Just sayin'.......:devil:
 
Just Wondering . . .

Received a PM that got me to wondering . . . how would you "daddies" out there feel if your "little girl" got knocked up as a result of you shooting your still potent seed high and deep inside of her? :eek:
 
Does anyone here have a fetish for calling their partner Daddy? Want to be a good little girl for a older man? It's one of my all-time favorite fantasies. It gets me off almost immediately.
Love to be your Daddy and make you behav like a good little girl but no too good---my little spice girl that needs to be told how to behave or how to Please her Daddy ever so good! Mmmmmmmmm. Yummy little girl.
 
Received a PM that got me to wondering . . . how would you "daddies" out there feel if your "little girl" got knocked up as a result of you shooting your still potent seed high and deep inside of her? :eek:
I am fixed, the big V operation so no knocking up any females for me. Freedom. Like to knwo more about you and your thoughts. Hmmmm
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top