Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I have. Camming can be an amazing turn on with the right person/couple.

HYE wanted to have phone sex with someone?

Erm. Not exactly. I'd prefer other things if possible.

Have you ever been forced to pretend to agree with somebody when it made you feel like a terrible person?

Erm. Not exactly. I'd prefer other things if possible.

Have you ever been forced to pretend to agree with somebody when it made you feel like a terrible person?

I have. The couple we used to fool around with, the wife was not telling her hubby she was fooling around with mine. Once we got to be friends, it killed me to lie to him. Pretty much ruined the "friendship".

HYE had an affair?

I have. The couple we used to fool around with, the wife was not telling her hubby she was fooling around with mine. Once we got to be friends, it killed me to lie to him. Pretty much ruined the "friendship".

HYE had an affair?

I have not.

HYE felt really close to someone and wished that person was in an open relationship?

HYE had an affair?

Naw ... am hopelessly serial monogamous.

HYE had multiple partners at the same time?

Naw ... am hopelessly serial monogamous.

HYE had multiple partners at the same time?

Nope. Same as you. Monogamy.
Honestly, the 3-some (or more-some) doesn't even appeal to me that much. I'm kind of a "do one thing at a time, do it well, and move on" type. I think I would be lousy at trying to figure out what to do with two women at the same time.
As for MFM...I don't share well either. (they've been telling me that since kindergarten).

Sorry! took too long!

No.

HYE had a candle wax/oil massage?

no, I never have. I've had oil massages, but no candle wax.

HYE been in a "Dom dungeon?"

no...but that doesn't mean I wouldn't be willing to head that way

HYE fucked three people in one night?

Haa haa yes, but only the bikini bottom. :D

HYE detested a Litster, hated their guts, think that they were a douchebag...over one post that was directed at you?

No, but then again I stay away from the GB, and conversations that are highly opinionated.

HYE sexted to more than one person at a time?

It was pretty confusing. But yes,

Same question.

Yes.

Great when one of the two is slower. And yes, confusing at times. (How can we do that if we are still dressed?)

HYE gone on a romantic date ("out on the town") with two other people?

Yes.

Great when one of the two is slower. And yes, confusing at times. (How can we do that if we are still dressed?)

Double date yes. Threesome date no.

Have you?

Yes.

Yes and it was fun. We ended up getting very romantic later.

HYE watched a partner have sex with someone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back