My Favorite Quotes

myspace-codes-posters022.jpg
 
i do like some of your ideas though of using the Old to be pleasing to God...but this must always be done with an eye to the new. For instance it would be foolish for someone in the new Covenant to offer an animal sacrifice, because I see no reason how this could be pleasing to God when a more perfect sacrifice is available
:catroar:
 
eemember though that the Old was a foreshadow of the new so we can look to it for a better understanding of how to live in the new..
:D
 
Buddha Quotes

Anger will never disappear so long as thoughts of resentment are cherished in the mind.
Anger will disappear just as soon as thoughts of resentment are forgotten.

To keep the body in good health is a duty, otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.

There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it.

Every human being is the author of his own health or disease.

The stages of the Noble Path are: Right View, Right Thought, Right Speech, Right Behavior, Right Livelihood, Right Effort, Right Mindfulness and Right Concentration.

We are what we think.
All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts we make the world.

Your work is to discover your world and
then with all your heart give yourself to it.

:heart:
 
"Those who think they know everything are an annoyance to those of us who do" ~~~ Anon
 
Do not mix de galloping of your horse, my knight, with the beating of your heart.
 
"So convenient a thing it is to be a "reasonable creature," since it enables one to find or make a reason for every thing one has a mind to do." ~Ben Franklin~
 
You sons of bitches. Give my love to Mother.
Executed in electric chair.
Francis "Two Gun" Crowley, d. 1931
 
The upper limb is the lightning rod to the soul. Robert Markison

The art of life is to show your hand. E. V. Lucas
 
Back
Top