What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No wonder I couldnt find it!!

Hope her wing heals quickly, but it sounds like you need a couple nurses around to help you guys out, do you know a couple? ;)

Have a slow moving uneventful day taking care of your babe!

~~~~

Well, not much happened this past weekend, rather slow and blah.

I did however purchase and install a brand new clothes line to add to my already in use one. As the kids are getting older and their clothes are bigger, and a lot more of them (why is it cool to wear three shirts to get the layered effect, but not wear the second one again without being washed? It was between two other shirts!) I need a second to get two loads up and dry while more are washing.

Think Hubby was rather impressed that I did it pretty much by my self. Cat had to hold the line over the pully so I could connect the two pieces together, but thats all she did.

My niece turns 7 today, I went out shopping and got her some books, Junie B Jones, my daughter loves the series so I thought Id start my niece on them. THen I found this other cool book, by Milne, the author of Winnie the Pooh, its called When we were young and now we are six! Yes I did say six! I thought when we were shopping she was turning 6, well that isnt the case, but its kinda a keepsake type book and thought, well now that she is 7 she is a professional 6yr old! lol sounds good doesnt it? lol
So I will explain that I am getting old and didnt want her to grow up that fast! lol
Hope she likes it anyway.

This coming weekend is hubby's birthday and my daughter leaves for camp for a week. She is packing already! Can you tell she is excited? lol
Hubby is off for three weeks holidays, Ill be glad at the end of the month when I get a rest! (from him being home constantly!)

Other than that, not much exciting in my life, Hope things are great in yours.
C

Mood: Odd ~ hurt

I've never been treated this way before and it's a little difficult to accept. But, I also realize that I can't be liked by everyone. Still I think to myself that it's so blantantly done that it's hurtful and I know I would never do that to someone, especially intentionally as I feel it is being done to me. I've tried to think of reasons and can't come up with one. I don't think I have treated anyone in a hurtful manner. But if you are trying to make a point, I guess you have.

Honey123 said:
Mood: Odd ~ hurt

I've never been treated this way before and it's a little difficult to accept. But, I also realize that I can't be liked by everyone. Still I think to myself that it's so blantantly done that it's hurtful and I know I would never do that to someone, especially intentionally as I feel it is being done to me. I've tried to think of reasons and can't come up with one. I don't think I have treated anyone in a hurtful manner. But if you are trying to make a point, I guess you have.

*HUGS* Honey. Don't let selfish fools get to you. :kiss:

*hugs* honey

Sc -you're always so busy, but i understand the washing worries - How can 1 little girl make so much washing?*L*

Min -take care, love and I know you'll look after her well,Mat.

Mood: too damn hot. I just woke from a nap in a pool -I was sleeping, not doing much moving, how could I get so sweaty?*LOL*

Now you've got that image lazered into your brains I'll move on and drink another gallon of cold juice!

Vindicated, finally. I have proven that I am a serious writer, and anyone who has a problem with that can rot in Hell. I'm done jumping through hoops for people to like me. Either you do or you don't. I no longer give a rat's ass.

Last edited:
Aurora Black said:
Vindicated, finally. I have proven that I am a serious writer, and anyone who has a problem with that can rot in Hell. I'm done jumping through hoops for people to like me. Either you do or you don't. I no longer give a rat's ass.

When I grow up...can I be just like you? :kiss:

Aurora Black said:
Can I ask the same question? ;)

I've seen you, talked to you and think you are the strongest, prettiest thing I know so, trust me you don't need to be me ~ be you ( which is the greatest thing)

So tired. I am having trouble sleeping and eating... I can't go back to sleep when I wake up and food seems to make me gag. I hate this waiting.

carsonshepherd said:
So tired. I am having trouble sleeping and eating... I can't go back to sleep when I wake up and food seems to make me gag. I hate this waiting.

:rose:

Honey123 said:
I've seen you, talked to you and think you are the strongest, prettiest thing I know so, trust me you don't need to be me ~ be you ( which is the greatest thing)

Aw, crap. :eek: :eek: :eek:

carsonshepherd said:

{{hugs}}

You're not pregnant, are you?

carsonshepherd said:

*hugs* not long sweetheart, not long - just remember that. :rose:

My mood: hot :devil: I just had to go outside to pick up the daughter....it was like walking out into a furnace....rain! I need rain, I live near Manchester, we're famed for our rain! *L*

English Lady said:
My mood: hot :devil: I just had to go outside to pick up the daughter....it was like walking out into a furnace....rain! I need rain, I live near Manchester, we're famed for our rain! *L*

It is coming your way, Sweet. We had thunderstorms and rain for most of last night and today, and it's heading towards you. It did not releave the heat though...

Mood: I feel more focused. Work is going well.I think everything is going to be ok afterall. Yes.

Nirvanadragones said:
It is coming your way, Sweet. We had thunderstorms and rain for most of last night and today, and it's heading towards you. It did not releave the heat though...

Mood: I feel more focused. Work is going well.I think everything is going to be ok afterall. Yes.

Oooh storm, yay! Had one SUnday, it was lovely for a few hours. I'll take that over no rain at all.

and *spank* just to help you focus, of course.

English Lady said:
Oooh storm, yay! Had one SUnday, it was lovely for a few hours. I'll take that over no rain at all.

and *spank* just to help you focus, of course.

Ofcourse - purely for focusing purposes. Nothing like a good spank to help me focus on pages and pages of text.... :devil:

Nirvanadragones said:
Ofcourse - purely for focusing purposes. Nothing like a good spank to help me focus on pages and pages of text.... :devil:

In that case, have another *spank* :devil:

I should probably say...

I am in a bad mood. A nasty, cranky, I hate verythign mood. I had ice cream and potato chips for breakfast in a revolt against good taste. I want to spend all day sprawled on my sofa watching tv and smoking (which I can't do in the house) and reading good books (I have none left).

Blarg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back