akasha - PG ish

Now that is a beautiful sight indeed.

And remember if you two do want to do anything more than PG since I quite remember you two doing that oh so well if you link a picture from another webhost it is allowed on the board, just not the normal upload kind.

Hi folks, some of you may remember me, more of you I suspect will remember my wife, she posted a few images here some years back, oz_akasha

We left when they decided everyone lived in the US and thus all posts had to comply with US legal requirements, akasha came back for a little while but was unable to maintain the interest, and if you were to bump that thread it will probably get deleted so probably best left alone.

Odd laws in America, it's a illegal to host a movie of two people fucking, but movies with gunfights are ok. It's illegal to host a picture of your cock in your wife's mouth, but it's legal to host a picture of the black eye you gave her. And they say we aussies are a weird mob? We know our good shit from our bad shit and that's all I am saying on it from here, hopefully one day Lit can also be allowed to once again know it's good shit from it's bad shit.

I am aware of the work around, and we may decide to use it :)

Why am I here creating another almost erotic thread on an almost erotic board??
Well my my wife thinks she has outgrown hot, I think she is growing into it and I am sure this is the fraternity who can help me convince her I an right ;)

This thread, should it become more than one post, will be dedicated to recent images, and not to those posted in years gone..

Exhibit A

Welcome back to you both & I have missed the beautiful pics of Akasha. :D

P.S. BANDIT:heart: will to when I show her the thread.

Well my my wife thinks she has outgrown hot, I think she is growing into it and I am sure this is the fraternity who can help me convince her I an right ;)

This thread, should it become more than one post, will be dedicated to recent images, and not to those posted in years gone..

Exhibit A
I'm joining this fraternity! Is there hazing? Your wife is beautiful and sexy. She's absolutely hot! I hope it takes a lot more posts to convince her, though. :rose:

Hi folks, some of you may remember me, more of you I suspect will remember my wife, she posted a few images here some years back, oz_akasha

We left when they decided everyone lived in the US and thus all posts had to comply with US legal requirements, akasha came back for a little while but was unable to maintain the interest, and if you were to bump that thread it will probably get deleted so probably best left alone.

Odd laws in America, it's a illegal to host a movie of two people fucking, but movies with gunfights are ok. It's illegal to host a picture of your cock in your wife's mouth, but it's legal to host a picture of the black eye you gave her. And they say we aussies are a weird mob? We know our good shit from our bad shit and that's all I am saying on it from here, hopefully one day Lit can also be allowed to once again know it's good shit from it's bad shit.

Exhibit A

Amazing new start :)

Exhibit A

A hearty welcome back to two of my all time favorite posters! I, for one, have never forgotten the lovely Akasha and have missed her sorely. I am delighted to see she is every bit as lovely as before if not better (sorry to argue with you my dear, but I call it as I see it).

Nice to see some familiar "faces" !
Thank you for the support
And, as if I'd forget, I just got distracted.... :eek:

Attachments

• Akasha - 75.jpg
    Akasha - 75.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 1,399
Could there be a better reason than to be detracted with such a beautiful and wondrous woman?

My first post back...:devil:

Hey sexy one you are still around..........:devil:

Why thank you kind sir :kiss:

I am, it seem Raven has already forgotten about the thread he started.......;)

Welcome back and glad that you are posting those glorious images again. You are a timeless beauty. Oh thank you oz_raven for capturing those images.

I have to agree with everyone else on here, Akasha will never outgrow being Hot. I think she has gotten Hotter with time. You two were some of the first I remember when i first signed on to this site. Welcome back. And consider me, re-subsribed.

Very, very hot. She has an amazing body, but she also knows how to pose! Wow!

We have unfortunately not done enough of the artistic shoots we used to, they have been more about sex :devil:

I have noted the lack and will address it......:D

Very, very hot. She has an amazing body, but she also knows how to pose! Wow!

I have been all through your thread and am a big fan of the artful way you present your own lovely body.. :devil:

Last edited:
Evening all

I see he has remembered....:devil:

Have a great weekend all :heart::kiss::heart:

Attachments

• akasha -55.jpg
    akasha -55.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 1,286
Back