bimarried guys 3 questions

8.... I think.. Only one of them to completion tho.
Over a year ago
YES... If the right situation came along. Just a couple of months ago, right before CL shut down, I answered an ad from a guy that wanted mutual bj. We met up, but then he was too nervous to do it. Anyone close to 45662... Hit me up!
 
I confess that

--I have blown 30 men and swallowed each delicious load

--I blew 4 men in late March

--I would gladly suck cock every day if I could.
 
1. How many cocks have you sucked?
2. When was the last time you sucked cock?
3. Would you like to do it again?

1. I never bothered to count them - but way more than I ever eat pussy.
2.:D you’re kidding right?
3. There was a time I wished I could suck guys off forever and never have to stop, but someone made breathing so fucking important:(
🌹Kant👠👠👠
 
1. I never bothered to count them - but way more than I ever eat pussy.
2.:D you’re kidding right?
3. There was a time I wished I could suck guys off forever and never have to stop, but someone made breathing so fucking important:(
🌹Kant👠👠👠

Kantaril You are my heroine. Hugs and kisses
 
hey...

I sucked 6 cocks---3 were close relatives, 1 friend, 2 strangers

Last time sucking---4 years ago (also the last time I had a blow job)


Would I do it again? If I didn't I would be on a different site.
 
1. I never bothered to count them - but way more than I ever eat pussy.
2.:D you’re kidding right?
3. There was a time I wished I could suck guys off forever and never have to stop, but someone made breathing so fucking important:(
🌹Kant👠👠👠

We could form an assembly line and you work your way down.
 
Two and counting

1. Two - one in college and another one last year (that one I sucked well over 30 times so I got to know it really well!)

2. Last fall (or about November for all you southern hemisphere folks)

3. Yes, if I can find another situation similar to last year’s.
 
It's nice seeing . . .

all the other men just like me who LOVE sucking dick. Before or after marriage, when "IT" hits your brain there will be no peace for that male until he gives a blowjob and drinks the sexual milkshake shot into his mouth.

I think once you have given a superb blowjob, it's even more fun than the man ejaculating his thick cum into your mouth.

It's magical. Addictive. Taboo. And all of us would not hesitate to blow 1 more man.

I like this club, besides sheer desire, it does take a real man to suck cock, and take it up the ass too.
 
Technically not married, but live with L/T girlfriend so pretty much in the same boat.

1. I never kept count but probably between 10-15 different cocks. Did have one regular guy for years, so blew him maybe 50-60 times.

2. Been way to long, maybe two years. Hard to find safe sane regular guys that are not fakes or flakes.

3. Yea baby, just need to meet the right one.
 
1. How many cocks have you sucked?
2. When was the last time you sucked cock?
3. Would you like to do it again?

I think I've had the pleasure of pleasuring over 20 different cocks and it's been over 4 months since my last indulgence. Way too long! And yes, if I'm able to get away and the opportunity presents itself I'd gobble it up in a heartbeat!
 
1. I never bothered to count them - but way more than I ever eat pussy.
2.:D you’re kidding right?
3. There was a time I wished I could suck guys off forever and never have to stop, but someone made breathing so fucking important:(
🌹Kant👠👠👠

Your beautiful
 
Back
Top