Is the Walkaway Campaign full of Russian-based treason ?

gotsnowgotslush

skates like Eck
Joined
Dec 24, 2007
Posts
25,720
Is the Walkaway Campaign full of Russian-based treason ?


"...the hashtag (#WalkAway) has been connected to Russian bots. It has ranked as the third or fourth most popular Kremlin-linked hashtag for days,"

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...ks-over-rude-dems_us_5b414945e4b05127ccf2d083

Enabling Russian-Based Treason Against America, Does not Seem to Bother Trump Sock Puppets

A man is making the rounds, on Right Wing Republican talk shows. He has made his own face, the face of an astro-turf propaganda campaign.

He has an army of Russian bots to repeat his message. He has a tabloid with international circulation repeating his stories.


But, no one knows if anything he has said, has any truth to it.


No one from a bona fide, certified news source really knows who he is.

What is the message ? He is saying that Democrats are leaving the Democratic party in "droves"


gsgs comment- Sure, Democrats have different factions, just as the Republicans have a number of diverse factions under the GOP umbrella. Bernie Sanders, was not the first to challenge the way the Democratic party operates, and functions. Republicans have challengers, that have different ideas, about how the Republican party operates and functions, too.

There has been party switching, happening on both sides. Democrats leave to switch to Republican, and Republicans leave to switch to Democrat (if possible). Both parties now have more choices. But, when it comes down to the final vote, it is still a matter of Democrat or Republican.That is the reality of having powerful, long term main parties.


The Democrats are the powerful dragon facing off against the powerful Republican dragon. Sadly, the fights are no longer the polite fights of yesteryear. Mother Russia sank her claws into the American Democratic dragon's back, and sank her fangs into the Democrat's hide.





Why was this entity sent out into the internet sphere and the Right Wing Republican television sphere ?

People have decided, as private citizens, to confront Trump sock puppets.

Trump's White House sock puppets are upset about being confronted.

"Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it."


So far, the person backed up by Russian bots , has said what you might expect a Trump sock puppet to say-


The Trump playbook has an attack, for every situation.

Today's Trump sock puppet story- The Democratic Party is the party of Hate.

gsgs comment-

The confrontation addressed to hate, is not hate. It is calling for accountability for the harm done to people. It is the price paid, for harm done to others.

Evil is not invisible. These days, it is recorded.
 
JULY 9, 2018

The Huffington Post reported over the weekend that this troll attack is a counter-measure against the potential “blue wave” coming this fall, with the WalkAway hashtag intended to simulate real-world Democrats who have apparently chosen to leave the party due to its (try not to laugh) alleged intolerance and lack of civility. It’s a ludicrous concept, given the galactically more egregious incivility of Trump and his Red Hats, extending back at least three years and including a deadly terrorist attack in Charlottesville, among myriad other examples.




To be clear: This isn’t being circulated by earnest yet misguided voters who formerly identified as Democrats. This is clearly being circulated by trolls connected to the Russian influence operations. #WalkAway has obvious roots in the 2016 primaries, when Russian trolls attempted to turn liberal or left-wing voters against casting general election ballots for the eventual Democratic nominee (either Bernie Sanders or Hillary Clinton), thus diminishing Democratic turnout. The same goal applies here.

Oh and yes, the conservative entertainment complex is on board. Despite the reality that Russians are accosting voters with nefarious agitprop like this -- including other keywords like “rigged” and “witch hunt” -- HuffPost noted that Fox News is reporting this active measure as if it were an actual grassroots “movement.” It’s not.

https://www.salon.com/2018/07/09/ru...k-on-democrats-is-a-likely-kremlin-operation/
 
It'd be really super peachy keen cool if the rational folks in both parties went out and formed a new party that could get things done without pissing on each other all the time. And in a way that honored and practiced the notion 'of the people, by the people and for the people'.
 
Who knows? Perhaps with the Russians taking over the world, we should launch a preemptive strike? Or at the very least, imprison or otherwise remove all of those who you believe work for the Russians and retake your country. Honestly, if the problem is as big as you say it is sitting on your ass and complaining on the interwebs isn't going to stop it.
 
Mark Joseph Stern
@mjs_DC
·
5h
Ginni Thomas, wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, shared images of black people who had allegedly left the Democratic Party.

They were actually models in royalty-free stock photos


4:22 PM · Jul 23, 2018

Once that you sell out to Republicans, they own you, until you are rotting in your grave.
 
Is it the Russians ?

gsgs comment-

Stephen Robinson from Wonkette seems to think so.

He has good cause to believe. After, all, the bots ran a very successful propaganda operation, last time around.


Who is willing to be vocal about the WalkAway ? Darlings of FOX TV info-tainment, and Right Wing internet nutcases. A young woman that sold out her own community, sold out women, in order to get that paycheck. A 12 year old child. yikes, Where are the parents ? I am guessing that FOX TV info-tainment invented their cover stories and scripts.

:rolleyes:

/end gsgs comment


#WalkAway clearly violated Shutterstock's terms of service, which forbids using their photos "in a political context, such as the promotion, advertisement or endorsement of any party, candidate, or elected official, or in connection with any political policy or viewpoint." (I think they also swiped the name "WalkAway" from a cool book by Cory Doctorow.)

Fortunately, this whole #WalkAway "movement" doesn't appear to have fooled any reasonably intelligent person.

(Clarence Thomas's wife did not seem to catch on. She tweeted.)




https://www.wonkette.com/walkaway-campaign
 
Perhaps, but it appears, after a 2 year investigation, that the Russian-based treason is non-existent as far as President Trump is concerned.
Could the WalkAway movement be Russian-based, I guess so, but PUTIN is wanting democrats to win midterm seats.
 
Last edited:
Where did you get this information; from Trump himself?

I think Trump has already proven to be very moldable; it is unlikely Putin will find someone more useful than Trump.

I guess all Putin is aiming for is to create unrest and disorder. The best way to get that is by supporting the Republicans, even (or perhaps, especially) when they don't win.

Yeah, I see your point. Could be. It was a source close to PUTIN... like he said "prefers some democrats win seats" (to keep the U.S. Congress evenly divided.)
It figures, doesn't it?
No doubt the Russians have dirt on Dems too.
 
Last edited:
Where did you get this information; from Trump himself?

Yep, from Trump. After that Putin admitted he wanted Trump to win. Then Trump had Putin's statement erased from the official U.S. transcript and tape. When caught at it, the White House said it was some sort of error and they were correcting the version going to the archives. They didn't correct the version on the official White House Web site, though. Just Trump blatantly lying and his bitch boy jp5 "just following orders."
 
Yes, the "walkaway campaign" actually IS full of Russian-based treason.
Uncle Sam, much like Uncle Vlad, are renowned for creative assassination in the murder business. Maybe we could get along? Imagine prosperity for citizens in both countries; Russia/U.S.. Hey, there'd be a caucasian majority... ehh?
Let's use the Clinton/Obama word and "reset" with Russia.
By the way President Trump has more International business/relations experience than Obama/Clintons combined.
 
Last edited:
By the way President Trump has more International business/relations experience than Obama/Clintons combined.

Experience comes in both good and bad form. Trump is really a pretty piss-poor businessman in every realm. He overextends, uses other people's money and stiffs them, and ruins nearly every business he gets into. He's all carnival showman hype. It's really hard to lose money on a casino and have to shut it down.
 
Experience comes in both good and bad form. Trump is really a pretty piss-poor businessman in every realm. He overextends, uses other people's money and stiffs them, and ruins nearly every business he gets into. He's all carnival showman hype. It's really hard to lose money on a casino and have to shut it down.

not when it's in New Jersey
 
Experience comes in both good and bad form. Trump is really a pretty piss-poor businessman in every realm. He overextends, uses other people's money and stiffs them, and ruins nearly every business he gets into. He's all carnival showman hype. It's really hard to lose money on a casino and have to shut it down.

I suspect he drove his casinos into bankruptcy by taking out so much cash. Plus other stuff, but had been on record saying he loves debt.
 
not when it's in New Jersey

Funny, none of the other casino operators at that time had any problem making money hand over fist. It was only the con artist who lost $1 billion.

In fact, in the 10 years the con artist personally ran his only public company, he lost money every single year.

If everyone around you is making money while at the same time you're losing money, perhaps you're not as good a businessman as you claim to be.
 
Funny, none of the other casino operators at that time had any problem making money hand over fist. It was only the con artist who lost $1 billion.

In fact, in the 10 years the con artist personally ran his only public company, he lost money every single year.

If everyone around you is making money while at the same time you're losing money, perhaps you're not as good a businessman as you claim to be.

"con artist"/"losing money" ?

One thing about the past; it's over. I'm okay with whatever you wanna call President Trump, so long as you don't ask for someone to murder him. The alternative to President Trump was much, MUCH WORSE.
 
Funny, none of the other casino operators at that time had any problem making money hand over fist. It was only the con artist who lost $1 billion.

In fact, in the 10 years the con artist personally ran his only public company, he lost money every single year.

If everyone around you is making money while at the same time you're losing money, perhaps you're not as good a businessman as you claim to be.

Lost? Lost you say? More likely diverted into the Mob that is Trumpian.
 
I think the White House should be blown into pieces, after which the pieces should be recollected, carefully cleaned up, and taken care off by different people. It is ridiculous that one single person seems to have the power to bring the whole world into turmoil.


President Trump has brought "the whole world into turmoil" ?

ikr. He had sex with grown women, and... what else?

Please don't make bomb threats (unless you want people to know you're a Liberal).
 
Last edited:
I'll give you some examples; trade wars, his approach with Iran and South Korea, trying to dodge rightful sanctions for Russia, denying climate change, being an disrespectful and unreliable partner for other countries, ...

I was talking in a metaphorical way.

Well, I'm not in turmoil. In fact, nearly everything seems to be better now, than it was during Obama. NKorea isn't firing rockets, some rappoachment with Russia seems to be in effect. United Nations and NATO are getting straightened out, and someone is doing something about immigration. I haven't heard of even one semi-trailer load of families suffocating to death, after being abandoned in the desert by their "coyote", since Mr. Trump became President Trump. I'm good with that.
 
Back
Top