Cost of gambling

Kililia

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 29, 2011
Posts
9,417
Cost of gambling. (kililia & momadness only)

John brown was known for two thing,his huge gambling addiction and beating the cash out of his new wife. Hell no one like him, not even the mobsters that set the underground gambling casinos. He had an arrogance and a nasty attitude that almost got him killed twice.

Lately his luck was running out and cash was running out after his wife died in a car accident. Ppl still whispered he cashed on the life insurance certificate in time to pay off his huge debt of 345 000 dollars. But this latest bet was almost a million dollars and he didn't have the cash to pay it off. The mobsters were royally pissed and began bat him. After they broke his first finger he pulled out his Wallet and offered his daughter.

The guy that seem to lead the beating made a call to his head boss and informed him of the situation. After the boss accepted the deal by the sight of the beautiful girl in the picture. They drove to the location and waited inside for her arrival.

After a few arrival that heard a young lady's voice and heard the door open : " maybe we can meet up after school ll help ya with your project.."
 
Last edited:
Vichy wondered what kind of situation her father got himself into once more ...while she step a with the FBI agents. It was so wild not to mention embarrassing for all her friends witness the situation. She pray it was not to serious but while they drove she began having a strange feeling about the men..

She blinked as she notice them approaching the huge mansion which did not look anything of what a FBI office could afford. She started to fear she had even been trick by these men. She gulp as they informed the person they had her with them.

She step out of the car, looking around and back at the man that appear to be their boss. She had a really bad feeling in her gut as she looked at them : " you guys are not FBI agents ....who the hell are you guys ?!? I am not going anywhere with you guy, return me home or i'll call the cops and press charges for kidnapping "
 
Vicky gasps feeling the gun press against her and then look up at the leader that seem to act like he was a nice guy. She did not believe that act for a minute, he probably plan the whole thing to look like a nice guy. She curse at they broke her phone and glared at the one that broke her phone: " you owe me a cellphone, pal!"

She pulled away from the two men and started walk towards the leader: " what is the meaning of this, kidnapping? I dont even know you....you have the wrong person, what could i possibly do for you. I am a freaking student..."
 
Vicky blinked as she was shock by his thread, she gulped as he began to reveal her identity which confirm he did know of her. Which meant this had to do with her damn gambling addict father, god she now fear the messed he got her into now that cash ran out. And she wondered who the hell was this man that had brought her to his mansion, god this could not be good at all.

She glared at him as he mention him allowing her studies , she definitely did not like the sound of that as it sounded he would have a say in the matter. She did not want any of his damn refreshments, she simply wanted to return back to her life before she got drag into this mess.

Honestly she wanted to make a huge scene but there be no to witness it and come to her rescue. The problem aside that he seem to be wealthy was that his mansion was in the middle of no where, she did not seen any neighbors near buy, at least not close enough to hear her scream. She cursed under her breathe before following him inside the house; " I have nothing to do with my dad's gambling debts.....and since we dont have money, there is no point to hold me hostage to try extract cash that do not exist. So its best you send me on my way and deal with my dad and keep me out of this fucking mess he made for himself..."

She glance back before his men close the door, she knew she had to leave his house, hell his freaking huge property somehow as she had a bad feeling about the whole damn situation. It was obvious that he was wealthy and he had something in mind for her and she prayed it was not what she suspected: " Just so you know, my boyfriend will call the cops if i dont arrive to our date in 3hours" *praying the threat of cops would make him back off*
 
Vicky sat down facing him as she relunctantly listen to the situation. At first she was uncertain. What he was talking about but she did not like where his talk was hesitating. But she sure got the last spot.

She jumped off the seat : wtf ?!? I am no way his property and there is not fucking way, I am yours. Over your dead body !

She sent to grab her cell and curse : " I don't believe any of your shit so of you even think of trying a ything. What will call the cops and say you kidnap me....cause no way I believe that law
 
Last edited:
Vichy stared at the screen in horror :" what is all. ..omg, what did you do to my father !?!" * She look back at him in disbelief and hatred, who the hell did he think he was to assault her idiotic,gambling father*

She was about to scream at him only to blink in shock as he said wife: " what are you. .." *Gasps as her nephew came out to play with the puppy she got him. She frozen a moment knowing there was arm men around the house. His voice brought her attention back to him, glaring : " stop it...you made your point ! They have nothing to do with my father...just leave us alone, you can just have my dad work for you as free labor..."

She wish she never followed the men like a nitwit, now her family end up dead. She was panic and did not know what to do . She was to far to warn them and could not even call them.
 
Vicky glared at him: " you can't just collect me like some object...I have my own life...a fucking boyfriend...you can'take take me ...people will ask question, cops will look for me..."

She gulp as he got closer enough to catch her scent, gasps as he touched her arm: " please don't do this to me ....we have nothing to do with all this...look, I can work at the casino as a waitress but this is crazy...."

She look around in the room he dragged her into, she look back at him in shock :" please....please, let me go." *She looked around in tears and back at him* " you don't even know me, why you want to make me your wife !?! Please don't hurt my family....!"


She wiped her tears as she began to try recompose herself. She told herself , the most important think was the rest of her family and she can find a way to escape later. She looked up at him : " if I accept being your....WI. ..wife .how do I know you will leave my family alone, forever? And never threaten me and my love one to his future damn debt?"
 
Vicky hated hlim and her father so much at this moment .She walk in so angry as there was no option,no wait could she selfishly endanger her family. Her father might be a piece of shit but she was not and that meant she needed play along till she could run away.

Vicky had never even dated and now this man expected her to be his wife. She wondered what would make him was her as a wife as they never even met in the past. She wondered of all the possibilities to runs away but the damn yard itself was crazy big, she doubt she even arrive at the gate before he discovered her absence.

She walk in as she took a deep breathe : what exactly do you want from me ? What do you mean as a wife? I dont get it....you dont know me and for all you know i might be a psychopath"


She tense up before asking: " what did you mean by being your wife....i mean as in what does it mean? :
 
Last edited:
Vicky stared at him in horror and somehow she knew he spoke the truth, the idea terrified her and all this cause of her daddys gambling. The idea of being his sex slave terrified her as much, that was not what she wanted for herself. An she doubt he let her family lived after he sold her.

She sighed as she did not give a fuck about his wealth, she only wanted her family safe: " Wait a sec...what if my father ends up in debt and we both know its always around 100k...i doubt you be willing waste money on clearing his debt only cause he is my father..."

She gulped : "Do i atleast get to change my name is i marry you? and i no longer want my father be allowed in any casinos....i dont want kids right away....can we atleast postpone that part? *Knowing it make it almost impossible to run away with kids on her hips*
 
She stared at him with hatred: " Your involviong me into my father's murder...why do you have to kill him....he will not talk...his not that stupid..." She shivered as he said her knew name, the idea frighten her as the world would know her as his wife and be harder to run away from him.

She paled at he refuse to use protection and paled at his statement:" its not fate, thats just playing russian roulette...." She gulped as he stood up: " a week? thats too soon...i'm not ready to be a mother...your not being fair..."

She looked away knowing she had no real option. She turn to him: " If i do this, what assuarnce i get you wont just get bored of me and send me to the other options ? "

She tense up: "when we finally get a divorce how do i know you wont sell me off?" *pray that divorce come soon*
 
Vicky tried to back away but he manage to grab her by her hair, looked up terrified : shoot him in the head....I accept being your wife, please let me go "
 
Vicky watched the men leave and back at him terrified. She paled at his request but fearing he do worse as reluctantly began to removed her to and skirt and dropping them on the floor.

She hestated a moment till he gave her a look that obiously expected her remove her underwear. She began to remove her brand and thong. She used her hands to cover her breast and natural hairless pussy.
She tried to put between then as she used her hands and long hair to hide herself from his hungry eyes.
 
Vicky gasped as he exposed her even more to his eyes. She paled at his request:" of course not...I"m not married"
She obviously raised to be expected a virgin on her wedding night."

She struggled to pull her hands away from his grip : " please let me go....let me at least see my father before you kill him"

"I don't know you...I don't want my first time to be with a stranger...is that do wrong!?" Unlike her father, she had good morals and obviously marriage material . She was terrified to be betrayl and disposed off after he took her virginity.
 
Vicky quickly dressed up as she looked up at him, she looked back at he video and back at him. As she listen, she knew it was the truth, hell he used her school money for his gambling.

She realize no matter which way she kills him, she end up executed. She blurred out : " what's the most horrible way to die ? I want him die that way...since I don't know , any suggestions ?
 
Vicky laughs : " it's easy to say the word , I love you. I never believe in that shit of needing say such useless things . You show you love ppl by their action not words. If he loved me he would whore himself out for me
He not Gamble and threaten out safety."

" I was thinking more of keeping him awake, paralized while you remove his skin and muscle, etc and see how long you can keep him alive as you remove layers of flesh"
 
Vicky looked at him: " kill him however you feel, i do not care....as for my virginity, no thanks, your not my type"

She rolled her eyes: " No offense by i ain't into old men ...and your definitely too old, grand pa"

She had no intention to sleep with him, and be drag into this bullshit relationship and that was final.*
 
Vicky screamed and struggled as he tore her clothes off, she could barely register what her father was screaming as she fought to break free.Only to be slam down on his desk with her arm wrentch behind her making her hiss. She screamed in agony as his cock tore inside her pussy, stretching her completely . Everything thrust was rewarded with a scream of agony, she never imagined her first time be to pay her father's debt.

Her father struggled like a madman to get off the chair in vain as he screamed at lucas. He struggled as he cursed as he could see his daughters innoncence dripping on the floor: " damn it! get the fuck her!! stop it!! i kill ya!!!"

Vicky struggles in tears as she tried to crawl off his cock defiantely and she started to try kick him off . She clawed on the desk to grab on anything to break free from his powerful pounding . He seem to ram deeper into her pussy as she pull herself off as she screams in pain, she bite down her lower lip. This was not how she imagine losing her virginity. She notice her father staring at her in horror, as he witness her rape robbing her innoncent. She cries as he pounded like a madman, her innoncence staining his balls as proof she was his woman.

The father shook his head repeatively , mumbling that it was not suppose to happen,sobbing. She was horrified that his ganbling cost her innoncence, worse was she knew he would return to gambling the first chance her got out of here.
 
Just as she was trying to reply , his cellphone rang it was of of his men that informed him of a situation. It appears there was a guest in the house a young relative that was staying over for a visit. She was in the closet and even manage to beat one of his men and almost escaped.It appears to be vivky's cousin. He soon recive an update profile on her. Her parents had died but she manage to survive on her inheritance, she quit high school and workd and an hotel job to supprt herself.

By the time he read his profile and got her picture, it was obvious she had less drama in her life. She was visiting family this weekend and also helpout when they were attack. She failed to save the family and end up captured and diven to Richard home . The men led her out and did not need to drag her but simply motion her in the right direction. Richard finally heard the tap on his door as the door open.

Vanessa walked inside the huge office and glance back as the men locked the door. She looked at Richard with her dark marine eyes as she sighed as she was guessing this had to do with gambling debt. She decided to come along once they promised to not shoot her. She looked up at the stranger: " Why did you kill my family members?"
Her long hai was in a messy bun as she stood before him at 5'1, she was fit and wore a dressed.
 
Vanessa fell back hard as she look up enraged knowing he was the man that had her family killed: " You killed my family, why the hell did you kill them?! i dont even know why your men brought me here..." *She wiped her bloody lip*

She slowly stood up as she glared at him: " i guess your the reason why my cousin dissapeared, i want her back and i wont tell anyone about you murdering the rest of my family..." *She wondered what her cuz got into* " Please , i just want us to be left alone..."

One of his men inform him she is the girl that has her own youtube site about saving k9s and she was payed to promote stuff and actually made a fortune on her own. She might be an asset to them and suitable wife for him. She even trained and used the dogs she saved to track down missing people. She obviously not like the rest of her family. While his man was suggestion, she lean against his desk, thinking of a way out without dying *
 
Vanessa gasped as she looked in horror at Vicky that was suspended in the air almost in a hiog tie. It was obvious Vicky was terrified and had once again gotten in trouble but even this was extreme: " what do you mean she caused her family murder...she never do something like that...never...that is crazy..." * Yet when Vicky averted her eyes, Vanessa knew he spoke the truth.. She turned to look at who was arriving and gasps at the sight of Vicky's mom. She turn to Richard as he spoke and paled knowing it was true. She heard of suck horror stories but to witness it was horrifying.

Vanessa look around the basement as a shiver ran down her spine and knew damn well she no intention be a victim of this mess. Se tried to compose herself: " I will...i should ..ummm...warn you....i aint the house cleaning type..."

She ran her fingers through her hair nervously: " May i...at least know the name of the man i am to marry and leave this basement before i throw up....no offense, but this is a bit extreme for me...this...basement" *She smiled back nervously as she really was trying not throw up during a marriage proposal of this name*
 
Vanessa now knew the name of the man that now owned her as his wife, she had never heard of him in the past. She paled as Robert Corozza suggested the idea of exposing the woman suggestion to her husband.She glance back at the rest of her family as they made their way up the stairs, a part of her was grateful to not witness what was happening to them in the basement. A shiver ran down her spine as she heard the screams before the closed door, knowing there was not much she could do for them now.

She accepted his arm as she smiled up at him nervously as he spoke of the two type of house cleaning. She paled at the idea of having children of a killer such as him, its not like she could simply decline her offer. She quickly recomposed herself as she almost trip at the mention of having as much as children as she could for him.

She gasps as the door opened, the first thjing she saw was the huge king size bed,all in white. There was even a walk in closet to be shared for a man and woman , a side of the room seem to be designed for a woman with the most expensive perfumes. It was like in the movies, she started to think it was all a dream:" oh.......my.......god....you live here? i mean...this is ...your bedroom? i could fit my entire apartment in this room...."

She was honestly impressed by this huge room and could only imagine getting lost in his house. She suddently turn to him : " Wait a sec...how i know this is not bullshit....i mean you claim its a marriage...but for all i know, we end up with a one night stand and you throw me out just to brag to your friends...god knows, lots of girls been used and thrown and i dont plan to be deceived " *Thinking, especially if she was gonna lose her virginity, she did not wanna end up in street afterwards or worse*
 
Vanessa had just had dated her first boyfriend 2 days ago before Roberts came into her life. She was simply looking forward to going out to a carnival or something. Now here she was in Robert Corozza bedroom and was expected to bear him children. He was talking about satisfying him in bed and she did not even had her first kiss since she chicken out with her boyfriend when he tried at the movies. She did not even have a passport but had no doubt in mind that he could set it all up for her, she gulped as he seem to be willing to make all her dreams come true in exchange fore her soul.

She tense up at the idea of his request of leaving her life behind for her new life with her now, new husband. She honestly had plans to return to schoool and get a career but it was obvious that would not be possible with his demand of so many children. She tense up as he asked if she had a boyfriend but it was obvious he knew by her reaction, she had one.

She lowered her gaze as he oredered her to break up with her boyfriend, she paled as he made it clean she was only his to touch from now on. Turning beet red at the mention of his libido, she gulped as he step closer to her as she turn beet red. She looked up nervously as he demanded her obedience and bear him children and her devotion to him. She wince as he stated he did not love her or care if she loved him as it was more for business.

Her mouth became dry as she was between him and their bed, she slowly nodded as he made it clear she was to be useful to him which terrified her.She found herself relieved as he gave her permission to explore most of the house and rest. She nodded quietly as he explain he had to leave to take care of some business.

She crumbled on the floor as the he left and closed the door , it took her a bit of time to digest what just happen and take it all in. She honestly faught the urge to run away as she did not end up like Vicky. She finally sat on their bed trying to think of all the possibilities to run away to the point of exhaustion. She end up falling asleep in their bed....



*******************************************************

Robert Corozza, assistant appeared beside him by the time he reach the basement: " Sir, when shall we set the wedding dates? anyone specific to invite for the special occasion? Oh and here are her doctor file on your wife, she seem to be young and healthy which will provide you with healthy heirs...and she seem to be a virgin....no disease, nothing to be concerned of...i informed her boss she quit and we will have no issues with her boyfriend" ** He opens the door of the basement as the screams of John echoes, the man smiles: " Anything else i need to research, sir? "


Vicky eyes bulges as she was still hung from the ceiling, lowered a bit to be accessible to Robert's needs as she was exposed before her crying father and mother who was now also hanging in the same possition in another corner of the basement, naked *
 
Kate glared at Robert as he proposed her the offer which she found insulting. She spat in his face: " Go to hell you sick fuck, one day i will have your wife and children killed for destroying my family!!" It was obvious Vicky got her brains from her mother, while her mother scream at spat, Vicky struggled to break free from the shackles, trying tell her mother to shut up, knowing this would end up bad. The father was shaking his head as he prayed she would be quiet and not make her fate much worse, But nothing seem to make the mother shut up as she did not cease to threaten him.

Vicky was coming in and out of consciousness as she was being branded as property....A scream woke her again and found a man slicing her fathers tongue out and sow the wound while her father was unconscious. She screamed as the man behind her pierce her labia making her black out from the excruciating pain. She was awoken by the scream of her mother that was having her second nipple pierce. By the time she raised her head, they were working on her labia.

The men turn to their bod with smiles: The women are now branded, sir and the guys tongue is cut off...Sir, about the man....does he need other changes done before delivery? And shall we call his new master to pick him up?" *the men look at the women eager to fuck them , with a glint in their eyes. It was obvious they were looking forward to fuck the women at the warehouse. one of the men phone rang, which was pick up and talks into his cell . He turns to Robert * " Adrian is here to pick up his new pet and asked if we can pierce though his balls so he can walk his pet home?" *smirks*
 
Kate paled at Robert statement as she looked in horror as the following event took place before her eyes. She almost threw up between screams as Robert had her daughter fuck her husband. She was sure to wake soo from this horrible nightmare yet she never did. She barely had the chance to enjoy her husband cock before she was shoved off. she could hear her daughter attempts to ple with him before she watched her husband cum inside Vicky.

She hissed At Robert like a mad cat, she cried out as he began to torture her and shook her head. She refused to comply to his wish to be his fuck toy. she focus on her hatred to bare the agony of his torture. Time passed as she black in ad out of consciousness between the torture and the echoes of screm around her. She foun d herself praying to die to have peace.

As several hour passed while Adrian watched him enjoy torturing them till his phone rang. he glance down and curse befiore getting up: " As much as this is all entertaining, i must head out...if you dont mind Robert...i'll take my new pet home...He has his first video tomorrow....i want him fresh when we pop his cherry live ...you know i live for the reviews, darling..."

Robert men began to help him with his new pet to walk on all four. Adrian tug the leach, saying " hurry, or i have you rape here..." *John crawls on all four like a dog after his new master.*
 
For the first time the women wailed and screamed as they prayed they be killed, as he walked out of the room. The men look at each other and at the women like starving men as they started to undo their pants. Soon the women screamed as his men took turns at using each of their orifice to fill with cum. After a few hours of pleasure as the women were covered with dry cum, they lowered them to the ground and led them in cages. The men carried them to the truck that waited for them to drive them to the warehouse..on the outside it look like a moving truck so no one think otherwise. By the time they arrived, Robert received a text confirming their arrival at the warehouse...

Robert had enough time to have an online meeting to settle certain affair and set future plans for him and his new wife. God knows there was enough rooms to fill them with children .After all his wife was a healthy young woman that should be able to bare him many children. He had more than enough money to provide for his family that she bare for him. As many men, his desire to have his own heir grew over time.

Vanessa slowly woke up at the sound of a moving vehicule, she slowly got out of bed exhausted and found it was already around 5am. She made her way to the window to see a moving truck leave Robert's house and wondered what kind of delivery had gone or arrived. She slowly open the balcony door, gasped at the cool breeze before stepping out as she look around the property. It was both beautiful yet terrifying knowing it was now her cage. She ran her hand over her stomach as it roared loudly making her blush. She glance down at her stomach and gulp as she remembered, her worth was tied to baring him as many children she could in her life. She was terrified as she never even had a kiss and now expected to bed a complete stranger and bare him children.

She always wanted to have a man that could provide for her and make her feel safe yet now it terrified her. Sure he had enough cash to provide her a life of wealth which also meant, he had enough to make her disappear. She leaned over the metal rail as she look out wishing she could disappear from this place. She found herself lost in her thoughts , she did not hear her husband,Robert enter their bedroom as she stood on the balcony....
 
Back
Top