my "Hangout"

good-morning-coffee.jpg

Ling :kiss::rose:
well since Iam here this Morning,I brought Coffee for you ;) enjoy your Day :)

Well nothing really happened here, but still a good day;)

I hope you had a great TGIF Ling:kiss::kiss:
mh I think I start here this Morning :)
Good Morning Hun :kiss: so how did your Wknd turn out;)~ mine was ok more or less the usual,sleeping in-shopping-cleaning -chatting with Friends watching TV etc.:)

Dream of you ;) ? Didn't do anything special Ling, but I am enjoying my weekend, I guess spending money equates to joy (new kitchen cabinets, new garage doors and miscellaneous stuff for the house) LOL.
Good Morning :kiss: what your dreaming of me;) what in the World for there are others out there which are a lot sexier then me:)
good to hear you got some things done that needed to be doing should have posted some Pics so we could admire your Work;):)

Moanin' Monday

Good Monday morning my P O! :rose: :kiss: :rose:

Running a little late, but I will be there before my children arrive. :devil: Girl! again.

Ling, well I will get bigger rope and tie your little room on Lit down... and save the normal ropes when you have time for some special play. I do read your thread daily. Well if I get the emails from Lit on threads I follow. It hard to stay online when nurses or docs are around..

Hope you weekend is filled with fun and joy! Thank you drop i and checking on me.

hugs :kiss::rose:

old borg fred
Good Morning Fred :kiss: hope you had a half decent Wknd;)
Looks like I survived the Weekend without being tied down;):D
like I mentioned elsewhere, my Wknd was more or less the usual, sleeping in-doing shopping-cooking -cleaning-chatting with Friends-watching TV oh and I (we) did have some playtime as well :D

tumblr_ol40z0r5eq1toamj8o1_400.gif

Wow ... you kept your thread a whole weekend. You must be special. ;)

Good Monday morning beautiful! :rose::kiss::heart:
Good Morning Tom:kiss::kiss:
what in the World are you blowing up:eek:
yeah I always thought I was a little special, but then Everyone thinks they are and why not ;):) - Have a great Monday muahhhhh

Good Morning :kiss: what your dreaming of me;) what in the World for there are others out there which are a lot sexier then me:)
good to hear you got some things done that needed to be doing should have posted some Pics so we could admire your Work;):)

Well my dear sexy is only part of your appeal and besides you are a good amount of secy sweetie :kiss: As for the projects money spent but weeks out on the install, everything is custom therefore lead time is long :(

mh I think I start here this Morning :)
Good Morning Hun :kiss: so how did your Wknd turn out;)~ mine was ok more or less the usual,sleeping in-shopping-cleaning -chatting with Friends watching TV etc.:)

Mine went pretty good, I great sleep in and playing in the morning on Saturday. Sounds like you had a busy but fun weekend Ling:D

Hi ling,

Had to work late so come to lit to relax :)

Hope you're doing OK, and the back yard had thawed out!

Well my dear sexy is only part of your appeal and besides you are a good amount of secy sweetie :kiss: As for the projects money spent but weeks out on the install, everything is custom therefore lead time is long :(
Well here Iam again saying Good Morning M B :kiss::kiss:
Raining yesterday this Morning its icy and snowing now so its gonna be fun driving to Work :eek:

Mine went pretty good, I great sleep in and playing in the morning on Saturday. Sounds like you had a busy but fun weekend Ling:D
mh sounds alright Hun:)so what were you watching when you played ;):D

Hi ling,

Had to work late so come to lit to relax :)

Hope you're doing OK, and the back yard had thawed out!
Good Morning Leftie :kiss: hope you found something to relax to ;) ~~ the Back Yard Snow is still all there and we are getting a little bit more right now ;)

Good Morning Fred :kiss: hope you had a half decent Wknd;)
Looks like I survived the Weekend without being tied down;):D
like I mentioned elsewhere, my Wknd was more or less the usual, sleeping in-doing shopping-cooking -cleaning-chatting with Friends-watching TV oh and I (we) did have some playtime as well :D

Well in looks like the room stayed in place... so if you a few 100 yards of good strung rope just drop me a note

It is good that you get playtime

hugs

old borg fred

Back