If you are Married, is your wife OK with you sucking cocks....

I want my wife to catch me doing it .... Act mad but push me away and say let me show you how it's done

I want my wife to catch me doing it .... Act mad but push me away and say let me show you how it's done

My hubby likes the idea of pushing me away from a guys dick and showing me how to deep throat it and swallow. He says he will try that later this week as he has a young guy (23 yo) coming to meet us both and he is open to some oral male fun as long as he gets my pussy as well. I like the thought :devil:

Mmmmm...

My hubby likes the idea of pushing me away from a guys dick and showing me how to deep throat it and swallow. He says he will try that later this week as he has a young guy (23 yo) coming to meet us both and he is open to some oral male fun as long as he gets my pussy as well. I like the thought :devil:

Mmmm...this sounds like a very delicious situation developing for BOTH of you! Enjoy every second...and every drop...of this oh-so-hot scene!

Now, not being a female, I'm not at all comfortable with predicting YOUR reaction to this tryst. But, as a man, I can confidently tell you that, once hubby gets a single taste of that young man's cock and cum, he will have a hunger for man-meat for the rest if his life! He will NEVER be the same and will have a new space in his life that only sex cock can fill! NOT a bad thing...simply a real thing!!! šŸŒ¹šŸ˜ˆ

Mmmm...this sounds like a very delicious situation developing for BOTH of you! Enjoy every second...and every drop...of this oh-so-hot scene!

Now, not being a female, I'm not at all comfortable with predicting YOUR reaction to this tryst. But, as a man, I can confidently tell you that, once hubby gets a single taste of that young man's cock and cum, he will have a hunger for man-meat for the rest if his life! He will NEVER be the same and will have a new space in his life that only sex cock can fill! NOT a bad thing...simply a real thing!!! šŸŒ¹šŸ˜ˆ

Actually he has done this before a few times about 3 or 4 years ago when we were still in Asia. We have open relationship and as such I had a young guy come to visit us, or me I guess as it was for sex with me, and the three of us were chatting and I started to rub his dick through his pants while hubby was chatting with him. He did not know what to do so hubby just laughed and said "let he go, she has a mind of her own" and I slowly removed his, then my clothes and began sucking him while the continued to chat.

Soon he was sitting back on sofa so I sat on top of his dick with my back against his chest so husband had a good look at the action. He commented that I looked like I was in heaven and I laughed and said it would be nicer if my pussy was being licked as well. The young guy said nothing so hubby got on his knees and began licking top of my pussy as the guys dick was going in and out and of course a few times his tongue lick the dick because of movement.

This all made me more excited and it also excited the guy as he started to shoot hard deep inside of me as I began to cum harder than had in ages. Guys dick plopped out and landed on husbands tongue as he was licking and he just opened his mouth and sucked it clean. I protested that I missed out on being cleaned so he then licked me out as well. Later husband said he could not believe he did that but seemed right to do at time.

So yes, like you said he has anted to do gain but we never had the chance really but in a few days time will all change.

You are my Dream Girl

If he admits it and asks to do it for real, I wouldn't stop him.

SatinDraemGirl....you are my dream girl - that said I am married to a pretty good one. I took a chance and told her two years ago that I wanted to suck a cock....nothing more....She took the admission well and our sex life improved. She began to finger fuck my mouth during sex and it seems to turn her on as much as it does me. I lick my cum from her pussy, from her tits and from her fingers now. She is not to the point of letting it go to the next step but we have broadened our play.....I keep hoping....

My wife knows and we talk often about it. As of yet she has not given me a green light.

Actually he has done this before a few times about 3 or 4 years ago when we were still in Asia. We have open relationship and as such I had a young guy come to visit us, or me I guess as it was for sex with me, and the three of us were chatting and I started to rub his dick through his pants while hubby was chatting with him. He did not know what to do so hubby just laughed and said "let he go, she has a mind of her own" and I slowly removed his, then my clothes and began sucking him while the continued to chat.

Soon he was sitting back on sofa so I sat on top of his dick with my back against his chest so husband had a good look at the action. He commented that I looked like I was in heaven and I laughed and said it would be nicer if my pussy was being licked as well. The young guy said nothing so hubby got on his knees and began licking top of my pussy as the guys dick was going in and out and of course a few times his tongue lick the dick because of movement.

This all made me more excited and it also excited the guy as he started to shoot hard deep inside of me as I began to cum harder than had in ages. Guys dick plopped out and landed on husbands tongue as he was licking and he just opened his mouth and sucked it clean. I protested that I missed out on being cleaned so he then licked me out as well. Later husband said he could not believe he did that but seemed right to do at time.

So yes, like you said he has anted to do gain but we never had the chance really but in a few days time will all change.

Very beautiful story, Suzee! I wish you were MY wife! I'd clean you out with my tongue immediately after every man you could desire fucked and climaxed inside you! Mmmm...soooo good...and I'm glad your hubby likes it, too! Soooo delicious!!! šŸ’•šŸ˜‹

She is, which is a decision that surprised me. The thing is that she thinks she pushed me into it to satisfy her curiosity whereas I have sucked cock for years without her knowledge. Now she has seen me do it a couple of times and wants to watch more.

I actually encourage him to.suck cock. I know he enjoys it, and I enjoy seeing him do it. I am really glad he told me he was curious about it, a few years ago.

I don't know if she would be Ok with me sucking a cock... If she was, I would definitely do it! Never tried to suck a cock yet but maybe...

A few years ago I told husband I really wanted to see him suck another guys dick. He said if it makes me happy then he is OK doing that and was up to me to find a willing guy. I must say that seeing him suck the guy until he is hard enough to enter me was great but not as much as when he licked my pussy and the guys dick as it went in and out of me. Made me cum harder and the guy shot really hard and fast as well.

How did you go about finding a guy for him?

How did you go about finding a guy for him?

That part was simple. He is 24 years older than me and always said the day will come he need less than me and maybe won't be able to give me enough to keep me happy. As he felt he was slowing down he encouraged me to have little bits of fun on the side. One night we had a young computer tech we knew come to dinner as he was going to do some work for us for free and during dinner we all started stirring etc and somehow it get to dares about showers together. Ended up in bed with us, but was no male to male stuff. I actually liked the attention of 2 guys and liked the idea he watched so did not need to explain later what had happened. I decided then if guys wanted to fuck I would prefer bring them home.

Was third guy that visited that made the comment during sex that he was bi and loved having another guy suck him so I asked husband if he would do that so I could see it as always wondered what will be like. So he did. Was about a year later invited another young guy to dinner and some "fun", he was 28 and when I was sitting on his dick having fun I said I needed my pussy licked so he got down and started doing that and sometimes licked the guys dick as it went in and out. Soon I was cum hard, the guy shoot very hard and fast and his dick slip out and hit husbands face so he just took it in mouth and suck it clean. When he done I ask why not for me so he get me lay down and he lick me clean also.

Was just over a year ago I had my first black guy, a 24 yo Ghana guy and I talk him into letting husband suck his dick. Take lot of time before he agree, actually maybe 3 months, but last time with him he say yes. Is funny because hear from that guy a few days ago and he say after that he start joining with couples because he liked have guy suck him and he even started to suck back hahaha

still a fantasy

Me and another guy sucking and fucking comes up in bed a lot. But we don't know anybody yet that peaks our interest.

That part was simple. He is 24 years older than me and always said the day will come he need less than me and maybe won't be able to give me enough to keep me happy. As he felt he was slowing down he encouraged me to have little bits of fun on the side. One night we had a young computer tech we knew come to dinner as he was going to do some work for us for free and during dinner we all started stirring etc and somehow it get to dares about showers together. Ended up in bed with us, but was no male to male stuff. I actually liked the attention of 2 guys and liked the idea he watched so did not need to explain later what had happened. I decided then if guys wanted to fuck I would prefer bring them home.

Was third guy that visited that made the comment during sex that he was bi and loved having another guy suck him so I asked husband if he would do that so I could see it as always wondered what will be like. So he did. Was about a year later invited another young guy to dinner and some "fun", he was 28 and when I was sitting on his dick having fun I said I needed my pussy licked so he got down and started doing that and sometimes licked the guys dick as it went in and out. Soon I was cum hard, the guy shoot very hard and fast and his dick slip out and hit husbands face so he just took it in mouth and suck it clean. When he done I ask why not for me so he get me lay down and he lick me clean also.

Was just over a year ago I had my first black guy, a 24 yo Ghana guy and I talk him into letting husband suck his dick. Take lot of time before he agree, actually maybe 3 months, but last time with him he say yes. Is funny because hear from that guy a few days ago and he say after that he start joining with couples because he liked have guy suck him and he even started to suck back hahaha

Thank you, sounds like you all are pretty lucky. We are a young, discrete couple and don't really know any friends we can talk to about this stuff.

Thank you, sounds like you all are pretty lucky. We are a young, discrete couple and don't really know any friends we can talk to about this stuff.

We are mixed age, 36/60 mixed race Chinese/Australian, mixed backgrounds rural/city, mixed education Degree/high school. So guess maybe should not work for us but been married 12 years now (his second time) and seems have many bumps but stil works for us hahaha

New here :) My wife knows I want to suck one with her there, but doesn't know I've done it once before when I was younger.

She will make me suck her rubber cock, or her strap on. She says she would like to see me suck a real one, we just haven't gotten there yet :D

Have my fingers crossed I'll run into her posting on here :eek:

New here :) My wife knows I want to suck one with her there, but doesn't know I've done it once before when I was younger.

She will make me suck her rubber cock, or her strap on. She says she would like to see me suck a real one, we just haven't gotten there yet :D

Have my fingers crossed I'll run into her posting on here :eek:
Welcome to the forum. Your wife sounds adventurous.

If he admits it and asks to do it for real, I wouldn't stop him.

Last night we had a long talk while we were playing around. Hubby admitted that he'd like to try it once. I let him suck my strapon and we actually started talking about who we could invite for the experience. It would have to be someone who is comfortable with hubby being extremely sissied up.

love that

I am pretty sure that she is OK ...

... with me having sex with men, not just "sucking" cock. She seemed very interested
when I was telling her about my date with two men this past weekend. Nice time. I did suck some cock. A lot of sucking as a matter of fact. I don't give up my cookie on the first date. Two men at a time is fun. Four would be a riot I think. I did get one nice compliment. They said it was nice to meet someone who's good at getting throat fucked. Even better having someone who know how to GIVE one! ( the guy did have nice throat) :) Next time I'm having THEM to my place for lunch. My wife is looking forward to watching me in action, and of course, lending a "hand" or whatever ;)

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1845372&d=1459798841

Back