Incest category: 1 male and 1 female editors requested for lengthy story

Infamousin

Virgin
I am currently writing a lengthy love story in the incest category. It is only half done due to reason #1

1. At the moment I could benefit from story feedback. In the story I am at a crossroads between two paths. I aim to get some feedback before continuing. It is very long. I have developed my own world with potential to go into the past or future in the same category. I think I am at 30 pages or something in Word. If I choose one path I believe the story would become even longer, more complicated, but more details that could help with future stories.

2. I request 1 female editor for polishing up the next few sex scenes that I will be writing after I develop the story more.

The reason for this is I am a very dominant male in my personal life. I think that is coming through with my writing style more than I would like. It could use a womans touch ever so slightly.

3. Spelling and grammar help is greatly appreciated. I would prefer small notes be taken on MS word. It would be helpful if you understood southern America dialog somewhat. My story is focused in a southern copy and paste "Mainville, USA" type settings with fictional locations.

4. Formatting for literotica submission is to be done last. So, someone with experience in making a story presentable would be wonderful.

Please PM me to learn more about what I have created and if it is something you may be interested in.

Back