Liberal hypocrites for Harvey Weinstein

Reality

If Hillary would have been elected we would have a sexual predator and a rapist in the white house as Bill Clinton
If victims of rape Never Lie the not only is Trump a true rapist then so is Bill Clinton
He had three women say that he raped them Paula Jones Kathleen Willey and Juanita broaddrick
Therefore if Hillary Clinton had been elected there would still be a sexual predator and a rapist in the White House tell me about that

If Hillary would have been elected we would have a sexual predator and a rapist in the white house as Bill Clinton
If victims of rape Never Lie the not only is Trump a true rapist then so is Bill Clinton
He had three women say that he raped them Paula Jones Kathleen Willey and Juanita broaddrick
Therefore if Hillary Clinton had been elected there would still be a sexual predator and a rapist in the White House tell me about that

and, what about Benghazi?!

Naw, the Clintons haven't lived together for years. Hillary would make sure he was off on foreign missions most of the time. You apparently don't realize that she effectively tossed him out after he continued not to be able to keep himself zipped up. She only stuck with the marriage to keep his network to get to where she got politically--which was to the only woman running as president for a major party and, incidentally, winning the popular vote by more than 3 million votes more than the next one in the running.

I recall a recent nearby thread with a list of Guppy pols as sex offenders. That was just pols. A list of Guppy celeb sex abusers would get mighty long. And useless, same as lists of Dum fuckers. We'd likely find similar shitheads among Greens, Libertarians, Vegetarians, Secessionists, Flat-Earthers, Scientologists, and your neighbors.

Creeps and abusers are everywhere, get it? The ones to really hate IMHO are hypocrites proclaiming their moral purity whilst raping and pillaging. (Remember: Rape first, THEN pillage.) Such hypocrite scumbags tend to be Family-Values-type fundy jeezoids and similar 'conservatives'.

Did Weinstein ever pretend to be a moral crusader? I dunno and don't care. I never paid attention to the schmuck. Life is too short to live other people's lives. He goes to jail or exile? Fine. Whatever. Torch his sorry ass and move on.

Meanwhile, Tromp has bragged of assault and rape, and... oh look! Weinstein!

When has Trump ever actually bragged of assault and/or rape? :confused:

Nothing is more hypocritical that Christian fundamentalists supporting the pussy grabber-in-chief.

Yes, there is:

A frequent guest at the White Houses of Presidents Bill Clinton and Obama, Weinstein has also given and raised funds for a coterie of leading Democrats. The film executive has helped raise nearly $1.5 million for federal candidates, parties and PACs since 1990 and donated more than $100,000 to the Clinton Foundation through June 2017.

Hillary Clinton, a beneficiary of Weinstein’s fundraising, broke her own silence earlier Tuesday, saying she was “shocked and appalled by the revelations.”

“The behavior described by women coming forward cannot be tolerated,” Hillary Clinton said in a statement on Tuesday. “Their courage and support of others is critical in helping to stop this kind of behavior.”

Ahh, then there are the many women who accuse your husband of exactly the same behavior, including rape. Any comment on that Hillary?

So, what are you suggesting--the Weinstein had sex with the money he donated to politics, so everyone who got political money from him should have run a sexual conduct background check from him before using his money their campaigns? Admit it, a connection to politics of this only matters to posters like you as a deflection from focusing on the the sexual predator in the White House. Trump gave political contributions too. Should those receiving them reject the money at this point? That would include some Republicans.

Both were pigs also

And racists, bigots, homophobes and a whole list of other things too. I notice no one on the right ever called them out for any of that and both were at Fox "News" for about 20 years.

And racists, bigots, homophobes and a whole list of other things too. I notice no one on the right ever called them out for any of that and both were at Fox "News" for about 20 years.

Are you saying Trump and Weinstein were at Fox for 20 years? I know Trump was a guest there several times during the campaign, but I don't believe either was ever an employee. :confused:

No, Box, Dan wasn't suggesting that Trump was employed by Fox News for twenty years. :rolleyes: (eye roll, in case you missed it. :rolleyes: If this was an attempt to deflect, it really was lame)

No, Box, Dan wasn't suggesting that Trump was employed by Fox News for twenty years. :rolleyes: (eye roll, in case you missed it. :rolleyes: If this was an attempt to deflect, it really was lame)

Isn't Box just the worst? Like, he can't be a troll because he actually is that dumb, ignorant, and racist. Imagine that poor bastard driving and coming to a Stop sigh and asking "Stop what?". He's going to win the Darwin Award.

Isn't Box just the worst? Like, he can't be a troll because he actually is that dumb, ignorant, and racist. Imagine that poor bastard driving and coming to a Stop sigh and asking "Stop what?". He's going to win the Darwin Award.

Vettman was worser! But he was ban hammered!

Liberals

When the can't win an argument, they resort to changing the subject and then name calling

Watch what they will do to me

When the can't win an argument, they resort to changing the subject and then name calling

Watch what they will do to me

We don't have to do anything to you. You do it to yourself. :D

Yes

We don't have to do anything to you. You do it to yourself. :D
Oh Yeah,
And the last thing a liberal will say when losing an argument is the playground retort.

"I am rubber you are glue, what you say, bounces off me and sticks to you"

What's dumb about asking you about your comment that Trump and Weinstein were at Fox for about 20 years. I'm quite sure neither of them ever worked there.

Vettman was worser! But he was ban hammered!

Vet was just oldest, saddest person ever. You'd feel bad for him if he weren't such a pathetic, racist asshole.

Box you feel bad for because unless someone reminds him to inhale he'll pass out and knock his head on the desk.

I recall a recent nearby thread with a list of Guppy pols as sex offenders. That was just pols. A list of Guppy celeb sex abusers would get mighty long. And useless, same as lists of Dum fuckers. We'd likely find similar shitheads among Greens, Libertarians, Vegetarians, Secessionists, Flat-Earthers, Scientologists, and your neighbors.

Creeps and abusers are everywhere, get it? The ones to really hate IMHO are hypocrites proclaiming their moral purity whilst raping and pillaging. (Remember: Rape first, THEN pillage.) Such hypocrite scumbags tend to be Family-Values-type fundy jeezoids and similar 'conservatives'.

Did Weinstein ever pretend to be a moral crusader? I dunno and don't care. I never paid attention to the schmuck. Life is too short to live other people's lives. He goes to jail or exile? Fine. Whatever. Torch his sorry ass and move on.

Meanwhile, Tromp has bragged of assault and rape, and... oh look! Weinstein!

The President talked with another man about something he wanted to do, but never did. I love how you try to act like you're above it all, and you're nothing but a condescending liberal. I wonder what your former female employees have to say about you...

Back