♂♂♀ Your Favorite Bisexual Pics♀♀♂

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're making me purrrrr.....

attachment.php

er um.....I'm purrr'ing as well.

Uh, guys,

I'm not trying to be a jerk here (hell, you've read some of my responses to the pictures posted on this thread - I enjoy these pictures as much as anybody), but I think you ought to know:

Some of the pictures that are posting direct to the thread (the recent reposts, for example) aren't actually allowed, as posted. The way panasony's been doing it - with the links - is okay, but according to the rules, you aren't supposed to post pictures that show sexual activity directly to the thread (where the picture shows up in the post).

I only bring this up because eventually, a moderator (no, I'm not one) will threaten to close the thread if such pictures keep getting posted direct. I've been a part of a couple picture threads that got closed because they violated the rules, and don't want to see this one go the same way.

Just a heads up.

Uh, guys,

I'm not trying to be a jerk here (hell, you've read some of my responses to the pictures posted on this thread - I enjoy these pictures as much as anybody), but I think you ought to know:

Some of the pictures that are posting direct to the thread (the recent reposts, for example) aren't actually allowed, as posted. The way panasony's been doing it - with the links - is okay, but according to the rules, you aren't supposed to post pictures that show sexual activity directly to the thread (where the picture shows up in the post).

I only bring this up because eventually, a moderator (no, I'm not one) will threaten to close the thread if such pictures keep getting posted direct. I've been a part of a couple picture threads that got closed because they violated the rules, and don't want to see this one go the same way.

Just a heads up.

Sorry, I edited mine....thanks for the heads up. I don't want to ruin anything, because these are delicious. :D

Thanks for pointing this out, susurrus. Threads have been shut down because of people posting such images. Don't want that to happen here.

Uh, guys,

Just a heads up.

That first one;
"Honey he sucks your cock so good, let him get it nice and lubed up for my ass, then you can pullout and cum on his face. Myabe next time we can have your friend over and you both can be pleased by him"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back