How do i attract the older ladies,and i do mean ,if i may say ELDERLY,LADIES.

Joined
Jan 5, 2018
Posts
203
I have been trying a while to attract,older and Elderly ladies,but,very few respond,(one of two delightfull ones).
I have been told not to say elderly,but what else can you describe a 60,70,or 80 yo,lady.
Other terms bring replies from younger ladies.
Granny can mean a 30 yo,today.
Senior citizens,sounds awfull.
I am sure there must be quite a few,golden girls,perhaps?.browsing,and hopefully interested in conversation.
I am aware of several 'older' ladies,even over 90,who are computer wise,chatting live on,webcam's etc to families.
But are any browsing on here?.
Lets spread the word,and encourage them.
Should any delightful,and curious lady,of a certain,mature age,be reading this,please don't be shy,you are cordially invited to contact me.Bob x
 
As I have pointed out to you previously...the way that you attract elderly ladies is by being attractive.

Granted there is a risk that you might accidentally attract some young nubiles but you can always just politely select for the age you prefer after you find yourself with a bevy of women who are interested in you.

So go forth and be interesting.
 
Yes, thank you.I do try to make my post as appealing as possible to the older age group.
As with my real life older lady friends, i offer help,sympathy, exsperiance with problems of age,and unlike many men i dislike sport, preferring, more artistic,or literary chat, yes including sensual themes.
But the response is less than i would hoped for.
Perhaps there are not many such ladies on here.Hope im wrong.
I don't have a problem finding real older lovers.But do enjoy the freedom of sexual chat on here.
I do enjoy, fantasy outrageous sex. Dirty and erotic words etc..
And assisting ladies to "open up", and enjoy new exsperiances.
Happy to go along with new idea's subjects as my ladies want...
But getting the initial responce, is hard.and slow.
I do have one delightfull lady at the moment, just starting an interesting fantasy, looks promising.so i must go.
All interested, or curious Mature ladies are very Wellcome, hope to hear from you soon....Bob,
 
Last edited:
Mature ladies

Be natural, be naughty.

My mum in law would ask when I brought her cup of tea in bed, what I thought of the young ladies breasts on page three of a daily tabloid.

She was 83, she did it to tease. So one day I just said, "very nice, are yours as big" ?

She pulled the front of her night dress down and said, "what do you think" ?
 
This is nice -- I like that people don't think older women lose their desire and desirability.
 
This is nice -- I like that people don't think older women lose their desire and desirability.

But a lot of them do and I'm not sure why. I have friends in their 60's and 70's. They dislike men and can't understand why I like sex. No, I'm not that old yet but I can't envision ever not wanting sex. My grandma married again at 82.
 
But a lot of them do and I'm not sure why. I have friends in their 60's and 70's. They dislike men and can't understand why I like sex. No, I'm not that old yet but I can't envision ever not wanting sex. My grandma married again at 82.

They just starting disliking men as they got older? That seems very strange and unfortunate.

And it seems like you got grandma's genes -- good for you!
 
OK, so you are looking for older ladies to have a relationship with/fool around with/whatever.

If you live in the US, there will be a "Center for Senior Citizens" somewhere nearby. It will not be the local nursing home, but will be the place that has hot lunches and often the "meals on wheels" program. Most of them also an assortment of other activities such as sewing/knitting groups, book clubs, and of course game days like cribbage, bridge, bingo, etc.

Find this place and offer to volunteer there. I'd even suggest you offer to teach a basic "getting online" class which can be anything from an hour after lunch to a several week class that meets a couple times a week. Tailor it to all skill levels and if you are comfortable with it teach how to use smartphones too. That will put you one on one with waaay more females in your age interest than anything else and you can get to meet everyone on a casual basis first.

After your class is over you can tell the director you had such a good time you'd like to learn how to play cribbage or whatever thing the group of interesting women are doing and you'll be in.
 
First off quit referring to them as older or elderly. You've stated elsewhere that you're in your 60s so you're really just looking for someone around your own age.

Lit may not be the best place as I don't know how many women are here that are 60 and above. There are definitely some, but they're in the minority.

So just do whatever anyone does to attract a similar age woman. Show some interest in them as a person, not just an age. Post something interesting so they can see your personality. Quit posting looking for older/elderly women, especially in the fetish group. No one wants to be only a fetish. You make it sound like you're looking for a 30+ age difference and you're not.
 
Personally, I think you need to go about your search in a completely different way.


  1. Stop calling women that age 'elderly'. I can't imagine that any woman would find that sexy. A woman with a youthful mindset would not want to be reminded. Instead, be more descriptive in defining the kind of woman you seek. For example:

    (Title) On the look-out for sexy 'Golden Girls':
    (Body) Sixty-something male seeks experienced, sensual women, age 60 and up for laughs, friendship, and erotic exploration...

  2. Don't talk so much about what you want. The woman to which you hope to appeal has had to endure a lifetime of men telling her what he wants/expects at the expense of her wants and expectations. You wonder why many women tire of men as they mature...it's likely because many women get tired of men not treating them as equals or valuing their intelligence, sexuality, and opinions. I can only imagine how often that occurred in the lives of women from the previous generations you are targeting.

    So, instead of talking about what you want, appeal to the interests and subjects that would appeal to a woman of the age range you seek. If this is the type of woman you regularly date, you should have a good idea of what women of that age range are likely to enjoy conversing about or are more likely to be drawn to. Demonstrate that it's not all about you by adding things into your ad that appeal to her, instead of just listing what you want.

  3. Appeal to her in a manner representative of her generation. Women of a certain age typically have ideas about dating and seduction that reflects the culture in which they grew up. I'm sure this is the case for all women and their respective generations. (For examples, many Millennials prefer texting to voice conversations. Where as Gen-Xer's might be more likely to enjoy voice chats if given the choice.)

    That's not saying that women of your targeted generations aren't computer savvy or tech-friendly, just that they might have different communication preferences. The same goes with other cultural distinctions like movies, music, etc. I'd imagine you'd be much more successful weeding out younger women and catching the eye of older women if your ads mentioned things specific of her generation.

Anyway, those are solutions I'd suggest. As others have pointed out, there is already a small pool of women on Lit as it is. It's unlikely that this is the optimal place to find the kind of women you seek. I'd imagine you'd be more successful were you to register on a forum/site where more women of that demographic are likely to congregate. The odds of finding a fun, curious woman of 60+ years would be higher, and you'd gain a lot of insight about the interests and tastes of women that age.

Best of luck!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top