Self-objectification

Status
Not open for further replies.
The video was amazing. Though I must admit... Im still fixated on the 'sharing is caring' instillation.

Ooohhhh.. well, in that case, you can start charming me and I'll start finding the paperwork. ;)

Just take a look at my av. Charmed yet? No? Darn, I guess I'll have to bribe you with more sexy pictures or something. A fair warning, however; my tongue is sexier than my body. And what I mean by that is: I'll have you so charmed with just words you'll be like putty in my hand. But don't worry, it'll be very special and sexy putty. Putty I'll love tenderly and delicately and caress. Putty that is as chiseled and grandeur as a Greek goddess statue. A goddess worthy of utmost respect.

Hmmm...too much? :D

As some of you might know, I've wanted to shoot a video for ages. A blowjob video, in particular. So over the weekend one of my lovely partners and I decided to give it a try. I hope all of you enjoy our efforts! :heart:

Note: This is our first try. Be nice. (Also, the title page was made for the benefit of a different site, feel free to overlook those 3 seconds.)

Oral Fixation

Excellent :)
Lucky him :devil::rose:

These are driving me wild.....
xxx
Tyler

Tylerrrrr I've missed you so. :)

The video was amazing. Though I must admit... Im still fixated on the 'sharing is caring' instillation.

Thank you! It was certainly a new venture of sorts. As was the "sharing" set.. I hope to do more of both in the future. :) (Did you see the St. Pat's post? Those photos are much the same.)

Just take a look at my av. Charmed yet? No? Darn, I guess I'll have to bribe you with more sexy pictures or something. A fair warning, however; my tongue is sexier than my body. And what I mean by that is: I'll have you so charmed with just words you'll be like putty in my hand. But don't worry, it'll be very special and sexy putty. Putty I'll love tenderly and delicately and caress. Putty that is as chiseled and grandeur as a Greek goddess statue. A goddess worthy of utmost respect.

Hmmm...too much? :D

I agree that words are more seductive than photos.. however putty and Greek statues.. I'll chalk that up to artistic license. We'll keep working on this. ;)

I would LOVE to! Someplace warm where clothing is optional ;)

Does your house qualify? I think it should.

Excellent :)
Lucky him :devil::rose:

Thank you, I'm glad you liked it! :kiss:

I did see the St Pattys posts... And I did enjoy.

Feeling slightly excited to be online the same time as you are...

Are you taking fan mail from down under??

I did see the St Pattys posts... And I did enjoy.

Feeling slightly excited to be online the same time as you are...

Are you taking fan mail from down under??

Superb! Sometimes I'm not the most prompt at updating my index so I just thought I'd mention it. As for fan mail.. my PM box is always open. :) I try to be more prompt with that than my index, at least. However, I'm about to dash to grab some coffee and head to work. I look forward to chatting with you in the future! :kiss:

Superb! Sometimes I'm not the most prompt at updating my index so I just thought I'd mention it. As for fan mail.. my PM box is always open. :) I try to be more prompt with that than my index, at least. However, I'm about to dash to grab some coffee and head to work. I look forward to chatting with you in the future! :kiss:

I dare say we will have some fun...

Get that index updated ;)

Just knowing you exist is a distraction from my work day. Interacting with you is a killer. You.are.sex.

I agree that words are more seductive than photos.. however putty and Greek statues.. I'll chalk that up to artistic license. We'll keep working on this. ;)

You told me to turn on the charm, so I did. :D I have confidence my words will win you over. It's very simple, really; because they're genuine. *grabs the left cheek* Feeling like putty already. ;)

Just knowing you exist is a distraction from my work day. Interacting with you is a killer. You.are.sex.

So I should ignore your workday messages, then? ;)

My place would be a hell of a lot hotter with you around, that's for sure! And sweatier, and louder.....

In this context, these are all good things. I'll start packing my toothbrush! (Assuming clothes won't really be needed.)

You told me to turn on the charm, so I did. :D I have confidence my words will win you over. It's very simple, really; because they're genuine. *grabs the left cheek* Feeling like putty already. ;)

Why, yes, I do have squishy cheeks. :p

How about this weather, eh? :rolleyes:

Perfect for nekkid cuddling and steamy sex, in my personal opinion. :)

Hello beautiful eyes....:kiss:

Heyyy handsome! :kiss::kiss:

Love your Tumblr page!

Thank you! It's a fun distraction at times :)

Why, yes, I do have squishy cheeks. :p

Squishy is good. Very good. I hope that's not the only squishy part of your body. ;)

Can I have some of that nekkid cuddling and steamy sex? I might be too tired for the steamy sex, but I think I can manage. Nekkid cuddling and sleep sounds good right about now.

This is what happens on a Thursday afternoon at work, with almost no one else around. le sigh.

Attachments

• BathroomAntics1.jpg
    BathroomAntics1.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 846
  • BathroomAntics2.jpg
    BathroomAntics2.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 872
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back