Self-objectification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two in the hand is worth one in the...wait. Strike that. Reverse it.

You in black and white is amazing. You in color makes me take an extended lunch break

As some of you might know, I've wanted to shoot a video for ages. A blowjob video, in particular. So over the weekend one of my lovely partners and I decided to give it a try. I hope all of you enjoy our efforts! :heart:

Note: This is our first try. Be nice. (Also, the title page was made for the benefit of a different site, feel free to overlook those 3 seconds.)

Oral Fixation

Hey there, beautiful. I thought I'd peek in and say hi. :)

Looks like I came at the right time...nice video! Where can I sign up? :D

Damn!

As some of you might know, I've wanted to shoot a video for ages. A blowjob video, in particular. So over the weekend one of my lovely partners and I decided to give it a try. I hope all of you enjoy our efforts! :heart:

Note: This is our first try. Be nice. (Also, the title page was made for the benefit of a different site, feel free to overlook those 3 seconds.)

Oral Fixation

That was so hot. Lucky guy.

Hey there, beautiful. I thought I'd peek in and say hi. :)

Looks like I came at the right time...nice video! Where can I sign up? :D

Hey! Thanks for swinging by and I'm glad you liked the vid! Where can you sign up foorrrrr... the next installment? Oh, I'll keep you apprised of future collaborations. ;)

That was so hot. Lucky guy.

Thanks! In my world, the guys that follow through are the ones that end up getting lucky. He always follows through. ;)

One word. Beautiful

You're sweet, and I don't doubt your sincerity. Thank you. :kiss:

Glad I have big hands...

All the better to high five with!

Oral Fixation

Now you have me breathless and quivering.!

Fertile ground

Sexy thread idea.....

A pose I did a while back.... I liked the contrast to the wood grain on the chair.

Thank you! And I agree, the b&w also accentuates the lines of the grain in juxtaposition with your skin..nicely done :)

Well hey..so are you! xo

Wow you are spectacular and generous with your images providing sow much Fertile Ground for our dirty thoughts to grow. In particular we love your breasts, my bride loves the one with your brunette friend alsp gorgeous was worshiping them while you were looking after your man.

Thanks for sharing, you are stunningly beautiful

HOLY WOW!!
I wish that you were orally fixated on me ;)
That was very hot, sexy and erotic... definitely have me aroused :devil:

;)...as always, you arouse and amaze me!

As always, you delight me. Thank you for being the first reason I smiled this morning. :)

Wow you are spectacular and generous with your images providing sow much Fertile Ground for our dirty thoughts to grow. In particular we love your breasts, my bride loves the one with your brunette friend also gorgeous was worshiping them while you were looking after your man.

Thanks for sharing, you are stunningly beautiful

Thank you, and welcome to the thread!! I'm glad you've enjoyed it thus far. :kiss:

No such thing as "more than plenty" in this case ;)

Oh, you. Let's go on vacation. :cool:

HOLY WOW!!
I wish that you were orally fixated on me ;)
That was very hot, sexy and erotic... definitely have me aroused :devil:

Thank you! Wasn't too bad for a first time, then? I'm looking forward to making some improvements and shooting another. :D

Technically you're not the one doing the shooting. In more than one sense of the word. :rolleyes:

Hey! Thanks for swinging by and I'm glad you liked the vid! Where can you sign up foorrrrr... the next installment? Oh, I'll keep you apprised of future collaborations. ;)

Well of course I liked it, silly. Where can you sign me up forrrrrrrrr...going down on me too? :devil: Present me with the dotted line, sexy. I'm going to be a regular perv of your thread from now on. Until you tell me to go away, of course. ;) Can't wait to see what you have in store for the future. :)

Technically you're not the one doing the shooting. In more than one sense of the word. :rolleyes:

...yeah. You should probably have some coffee.

Thank you sexy lady!!!!

You're welcome, lovely!

Mmmm, you are very talented at that! Fuck yeah and thank you!!

At this point, I should hope so.. thank you, and you're welcome! :kiss:

Well of course I liked it, silly. Where can you sign me up forrrrrrrrr...going down on me too? :devil: Present me with the dotted line, sexy. I'm going to be a regular perv of your thread from now on. Until you tell me to go away, of course. ;) Can't wait to see what you have in store for the future. :)

Ooohhhh.. well, in that case, you can start charming me and I'll start finding the paperwork. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back