Self-objectification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Wednesday!

I took the opportunity to shoot a few photos with a partner of mine last night.. so if blowjobs and/or male appendages being adored aren't your thing.. don't click the link. But for the rest of you, enjoy! :heart:

Worship

(Due to forum rules, please don't repost any of these photos. Cheers!)

wow...

xxx
Tyler

Happy Wednesday!

I took the opportunity to shoot a few photos with a partner of mine last night.. so if blowjobs and/or male appendages being adored aren't your thing.. don't click the link. But for the rest of you, enjoy! :heart:

Worship

Great set...glad you shared!

Happy Wednesday!

Worship

Lucky him;)

Happy Fridayyy! This is for those of you who fancy curvy women in fishnet thigh highs.. and frilly undies.. and 5.5 inch heels (not pictured.. yet)..

Enjoy! :heart:

Attachments

• Recompense.jpg
    Recompense.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 1,111
Happy Wednesday!

Worship

Absolutely stunning, love the lighting the effect and the erotic nature, thanks!

Happy Fridayyy! This is for those of you who fancy curvy women in fishnet thigh highs.. and frilly undies.. and 5.5 inch heels (not pictured.. yet)..

Great shot of a spectacular ass.

attachment.php

As lovely as ever! Delighted to be back and find your sensual self still here! (and that you have a tumblr! I am now a follower there!)

:*

I was just thinking that we haven't seen enough of your beautiful ass....You must have read my mind.

Absolutely stunning, love the lighting the effect and the erotic nature, thanks!

Thanks! He and I were pleased with how they turned out. Especially the last one, it's my fav. :)

Where's the emoticon for slack jawed disbelief

I'm sure Lit has a suggestion box you could submit that question to.. :kiss:

I fancy you!!!! The curvation is intoxicating!

Get over here and demonstrate accordingly? Yes, please, and thank you!

Mmmmm....grabbing a handful and giving you a long passionate kiss

Careful, I leave marks.

Gorgeous! You need to post the heels ;)

Working on itttt! I've been busy! You'll see.. ;)

beautiful body - i'm getting here late but it's definitely going to give my friday a happy end.

Yay! Better late than never! :kiss:

Great shot of a spectacular ass.

Thank you, thank you. If my ass could blush, it would. Well, wait, actually it can.. care to help me out with that? :cool:

As lovely as ever! Delighted to be back and find your sensual self still here! (and that you have a tumblr! I am now a follower there!)

:*

Woaahhh blast from the past! Hello stranger! How've you been? :)

I was just thinking that we haven't seen enough of your beautiful ass....You must have read my mind.

Omniscient is my middle name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back