Bits and Pieces...

Status
Not open for further replies.
now shake me your tail feathers:devil::kiss: hehe
Now, sweetheart.... I don't shake mine... I just wiggle 'em.....;):kiss:

Martinis, scotch, cigars and hot women is all I know...
...that and running a country...which goes hand-in-hand

Well, sweetheart, let me get my cigar cutter so the party can begin...... Oh, that martini of yours, shaken or stirred??? :kiss::rose:

Howling at the sight of you E. Always an exceptional photo to feed the eye and words to feed the mind :rose:

Mmmmmmmmmm.... my hot cup of coffee, I do love how you howl..... :D:kiss:

Now, sweetheart.... I don't shake mine... I just wiggle 'em.....;):kiss:

Well, sweetheart, let me get my cigar cutter so the party can begin...... Oh, that martini of yours, shaken or stirred??? :kiss::rose:

Mmmmmmmmmm.... my hot cup of coffee, I do love how you howl..... :D:kiss:

All your pics are super sexy.....:kiss::kiss:

Sweetheart, that martini is always shaken. 3 measures of gin, 1 of grain-based vodka, half measure of lillet, shaken until ice cold and garnished with a lemon. That's how Ian Fleming described it.

And that's not the only thing that will be shaking at this party ;)

Sweetheart, that martini is always shaken. 3 measures of gin, 1 of grain-based vodka, half measure of lillet, shaken until ice cold and garnished with a lemon. That's how Ian Fleming described it.

And that's not the only thing that will be shaking at this party ;)

Mmmmmmmmmm.... I knew that, just wanted to see if you did..... Wasn't that just wicked of me???:devil: I should be spanked!!!:kiss:

Do you think it will as good as the Vesper I licked off of you?

Oh, sweetheart do you even have to ask that??? :kiss: It's better than the best vodka you've ever drank..... ;):kiss:

Hmmmmmmmmm.... now I wonder did I turn myself into a cheap bottle of under $10 dollar vodka, somewhere in between or a $3.7 million dollar bottle of Billionaire vodka..... Oh well, they all will still get you drunk in the end.....
:rolleyes:

Oh, sweetheart do you even have to ask that??? :kiss: It's better than the best vodka you've ever drank..... ;):kiss:

Hmmmmmmmmm.... now I wonder did I turn myself into a cheap bottle of under $10 dollar vodka, somewhere in between or a $3.7 million dollar bottle of Billionaire vodka..... Oh well, they all will still get you drunk in the end.....
:rolleyes:

You body is definitely intoxicating...I'm getting drunk and hard on it...

Hmmm.......Maybe Vlad and I should double team you....:devil:

Is it bad if I say that having a MMF wouldn't be the first time for me????:rolleyes::kiss:

Mmmmmmmm, I would taste every inch of you, take my time drinking you up like a strong cocktail

Ooooooooooo.... now that is intoxicating....:devil::kiss:

Ok, boys..... Calling it a night.... It's way late here, and that damn white rabbit has even fallen asleep.... Now I've gotta carry him up that rabbit hole instead of him carrying me..... Oh well, it was worth it.... Enjoyed the dance, sweethearts..... Till next time, KISSES.....:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Is it bad if I say that having a MMF wouldn't be the first time for me????:rolleyes::kiss:

Ooooooooooo.... now that is intoxicating....:devil::kiss:

Ok, boys..... Calling it a night.... It's way late here, and that damn white rabbit has even fallen asleep.... Now I've gotta carry him up that rabbit hole instead of him carrying me..... Oh well, it was worth it.... Enjoyed the dance, sweethearts..... Till next time, KISSES.....:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Nope excites me even more...:kiss:

Miss you sweet sexy E. Hoping your are enjoying this wonderful weather we are having right now.
Leaving you loads of :kiss::kiss::kiss::rose::heart:

Nope excites me even more...

Bet FFM excites you more....:D:kiss:

Miss you sweet sexy E. Hoping your are enjoying this wonderful weather we are having right now.
Leaving you loads of

Evening my little sexxy minx.... The weather has been lovely, I've missed being here in Litland I must say.... Can't wait to catchup with your lovely pics... Kisses and hugs.... :kiss::rose::kiss:

Sadly I've been away due to a family member passing.... I just wanted yall to know, I will reply to all pms I've received while I've been away once I get a bit of free time.... Kisses..... :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Sorry to hear about your family member El :( YOu have been missed we will all be here for you when you return!

To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts. You are free to continue this topic as a new thread. Should you do so, please PM me with a link to both the old and new threads, and I will place a link in this post so that others who follow this thread will be able to find the new one.

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding! :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back