Sex While High

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bibethhotwet

Guest
Husband and I aren't "potheads" per se but one of our enjoyments is sex after "smoking". Some of the most instense orgasms I have is after partaking of cannibis. Anyone else love sex while high?
 
high

I love getting naked and fucking when I am high. On exctasy, thats my favourite
 
I haven't... but pot makes me so horny...

agree 100%. also makes me more.. adventuresome is the word i guess. there are things that i dont find arousing normally, but when i smoke, the whole world is a turn on.
 
have had sex after smoking pot a few times. one time, as my wife was stimulating my prostate with her finger it felt INCREDIBLE!!!! she stimulated me for about 15 minutes and it honestly felt like a mini (30%) orgasm that lasted about 10 minutes. it was driving me crazy.
 
When I smoke, I usually get really strong "body highs". So, I've wanted to try this forever but haven't had the opportunity yet. I just recently got out of a long relationship with my ex. She was such a fucking prude that she never wanted to do it. I'll try it sometime soon I'm sure.
 
When I smoke, I usually get really strong "body highs". So, I've wanted to try this forever but haven't had the opportunity yet. I just recently got out of a long relationship with my ex. She was such a fucking prude that she never wanted to do it. I'll try it sometime soon I'm sure.

Really the best kind of sex, you feel it all over, like a nice strong hum. Whenever you get the opportunity, definitely take advantage of it, you'll be really glad you did. And I don't know about anyone else, but I always get horny when I'm high, not always a good thing lol...
 
This is NOT a lie - I SWEAR it's true

When I smoke pot I can cum through thought alone. I can squirt through thought alone. I don't think it's weird I just think my body is so relaxed and aroused that I just need to cum.

This is alone - I need to find a man to do this with me now. I think my head might blow off! ;)
 
I love getting naked and fucking when I am high. On exctasy, thats my favourite

See, I was told not to have sex on E because it made normal sex seem worse. It's sooooooooo hard not to have sex on E though- everyone looks/feels so good;

Damn... I want some e now...

As far as sex while high- yes! Do it! It's awesome!

But it reminds me of that comedian-

You ever watch Sesame Street?
You ever watch Sesame Street- on weed?

The fact of the matter is that everything is better while high. I'd be a total pothead if I didn't have to work/go to school/spend money on non-pot related things.
 
We can both cum without touching whilst high.... we often lie head to feet so that we can see each other. Once when we were very young, we had LSD.... That was wonderful. It was like our very souls were making love.
 
See, I was told not to have sex on E because it made normal sex seem worse. It's sooooooooo hard not to have sex on E though- everyone looks/feels so .

You were misinformed. Just don't put body parts in your mouth!
 
I agree wholeheartedly. I dont smoke as much as I used to in Uni which was a lot, but weed made me very horny and sex with someone else who is high is always adventurous.

Amsterdam used to be a yearly visit. Beautiful city, great people, lots of weed and lots of sex toys. What's not to like.
 
I've had sex while high on a few different things (not all at once), but it has been many years since most of that. I have an addictive personality, so I never let myself do it more than once on a great while...it was a lot of fun, though, and often led to some wonderful explorations...
 
I can't say... I've never had sex while high. I tend to just want to do nothing...:)
 
Husband and I aren't "potheads" per se but one of our enjoyments is sex after "smoking". Some of the most instense orgasms I have is after partaking of cannibis. Anyone else love sex while high?

Although it has been many many years, sex on extasay is amazing
 
I used to find sex was great on a comedown from E as well - very good at softening the blow.

Mixing sex and charlie used to be fun too...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top