were you ever the first person to fuck someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first time was his first time. 16&17.
It was nice. We had been going out for 3 or 4 months. He was a real gentleman.
 
Breaking in the new guys lol very cool

it can be, if the guy is nervous at all it doesnt work so well, as with the first time. the 2nd time the guy really wanted to and it was alot of fun.

im not sure if it would be something i would do now at my age though
 
I was once volunteered to help a young lady for her first time - but it wasn't something I felt comfortable with at the time. I imagine I would if asked now though, partly because I understand how sucky some peoples' first time is.
 
Ew. I could not put up with that.

That's kind of not fair. Guys have just as much right to be nervous about their own first times as any girl does. If a girl wants the first man she has sex wth to be patient, understanding and kind then why does a guy deserve any less?

As for myself, my boyfriend and I were both each other's firsts, at 18yo for him and 19yo for me. We hadn't planned it, it kind of just happened after a couple months of hot and heavy complicated friendshp. As far as sex goes I realize now how clumsy and cute we were, and while it was painful for me, we were both so caught up in awe and wonder of what we were doing that it was kind of beautiful. Though I wasn't sure at the time that I loved him (though he was head over heels for me), for his tremendous care and consideration, I wouldn't have had anyone else.
 
Yes, I have been a few guys first times. My first serious lover started out a virgin and he was great, kinky as hell, open for anything, creative, tactile, funny and flexible.

His first time was kind of strange, we were in a basement laundry room with a bean bag at a friend's house who was having sex with a female friend who was a virgin in the room next door and we were sharing spermicide and a pack of condoms, lol!

I like experienced lovers but I have known virgins to do some really incredible things. Interested, comfortable in their skin, quick to learn, attentive, make me laugh, smell right, and feed me chocolate can make pretty good lovers.
 
I was my ex gf's first. She said it hurt, even though I took my time and went easy. After that we were like rabbits.
 
3 times. Two were great, one was shitty. She thought she'd also like to try deepthroat, so she threw up on my dick.
 
My first proper relationship

I was the first for the girl who I had my first proper relationship with. I was 22 and she was 18. We'd been trying for a while to have full on sex, but she was literally just to tight to take me inside her and she found it quite painful. Anyway, one night (aided by quite a lot of alcohol) things just clicked and it happened. It was exceptionally horny - I've never quite had anything like it since.
 
The person who was my first was almost double my age. Her husband had passed the year before and she was very skilled. I used to joke with her how I was closer in age to her daughter.
 
Being someone's first was the story of my life for a good 10 years, I just seemed to keep falling for girls who had never been in any sort of relationship and were all waiting for mr. right. It was odd after me they seemed to no longer care about waiting and ho'd it up a bit.
 
I've popped two girls cherries. The girl I lost my virginity with, I took hers too. And I took my wife's v-card.
 
I've never been someone's first. But my first time was fucking insane. The guy had no clue I was a virgin, I was made to fuck like a maniac.
 
I was our swap couples first swap, my husband and I anyway.

Tifani
 
I've been the first for two couples into threesomes, and both times his first male experience.
 
My first at 15 said I was her first, she was a year older, but I don't believe her. In the doorway of an elementary school at night.

I was the first for my first girlfriend, and it didn't last too long. My second time ever. It was in the back seat of a car before she moved away with her parents. We are still friends. I regret it wasn’t better for her.

I was also the first for my third girlfriend. She was a friend’s younger sister. I'm not sure it was spectacular for her with all the blood and pain. It was in my bedroom, and I don’t think either of us expected the blood. We had to wash the sheets before my parents got home. We did it a few more times before I met someone else in college. I regret how our relationship ended, although we are still friends.
 
The one guy I was first for was about 20 or so and I was 26. I deliberately seduced him, but he didn't inform me of his virginity until after all was done. I was very surprised, but then happy. I've always prided myself on being easy to fuck, not intimidating or demanding or awkward or reluctant. That is exactly what the nervous virgin needs, so he lucked out. I knew I'd given him a good experience, so that made me pleased. It is one of my favorite sexual escapades to reminisce about.

Although the accidental seduction I carried out the night before is a very good memory too. How do you accidentally seduce someone? Ask for an opinion on your seduction technique, then give examples. Whoops, suddenly we're in bed. :p

Boy, those were the days.
 
I was victim to my own enthusiasm when I lost my virginity! She was a lousy teacher, but was a real looker, although that was hardly compensation for how perfunctory it all was!
The next girl I slept with was a nymphomanac in remission, I think! Her cloistered religious beliefs were quite difficult to overcome, but I persevered. And I'd like to say I turned her into a very adventurous little freak, but we had so much fun together in our comparitive naivity that I think we both discovered that repression and innocence can be great together!
 
I took 2, possibly 3 virginities during high school - all of them from different girlfriends. I don't know if I believe one of them who said she was a virgin when we dated though...
 
I have taken 2 virgins, both were asian girls. First girl's name was Fooi and we went out for about 4 months and i took her virginity about a month after meeting her. The second girl was was a girl named Able from Hong Kong. I met her in Tallinn and took her virginity a month later when I was passing through Hong Kong. I had no idea she was a virgin until i saw the blood on sheets in the hotel.

Had a chance to pop the cherries with two other girls, Nina and Priscilla, and with hindsight I should have been less of a gentleman and fucked them both.
 
Last edited:
I was the first for two guys, the first one was 14 I was 16, he was full of horny enthusiasm and I think I trained him well, I'd sleep in his spare room at his parents request (overprotective) and he'd sneak in the middle of the night and fuck me, he was so excited to have the privilege of doing a real girl

The second was just a mate, drunk at a party, we'd fooled around drunk alot and this time we went all the way with the door open
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top