Earth Reborn: A post Apocalyptic RPG idea

Stalzyn

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 18, 2015
Posts
1,914
Earth Reborn: A post Apocalyptic RP

Hi fellow RPers. I'm looking to start a new thread...in the genres of post apocalyptic rp

Our world as we know it ended in the year 2018 with the outbreak of global pandemic. The media calls it a virus...one that once inside its victim's bloodstream will in 20 minutes transform the victim. The victim will become violent and obsessed with eating human flesh. He becomes the embodiment of gluttony, greed and excess, never satisfied with killing and consuming, always searching for new victims. They grow considerably large in size after transformation and tend to possess high resistance to weather factors like cold or draught. (Cos they are dead) the media called them *Wendigoes*

Our story begins two months after the outbreak.
Major safe zones set up by government have been over-run.
....
Players will be taken through the task of surviving first, regrouping, selecting a leader, creating their own safe zones or safe havens, defending it against both scavengers and Wendigoes and ultimately finding a cure.
.....
If i get players for this i'd post the character sheet...
 
Last edited:
It has been done in walking dead too...as well as countless zombie pandemic apocalyptic movies.
That has nothing to do with creating a not so similar scenerio here on lit.
I've got a couple of pm bios. I'd love to have you around since you seem to have an experience in this kind of theme.
 
Back
Top