Office Temptations, Adulterous Implications

I almost never orgasmed more than once, especially not from just intercourse. But as I could see the grimace on his face, feel the swollen member twitch, I knew he was on the verge - well it was just too exciting. And his final pounding in made me cum once more. Not as powerful as the first one, more like an aftershock, but still amazing.

Then he came in me. Deep inside me.

I had never felt it like that - I mean, the cascade, the actual fluid being felt inside, and as he pulled out it was like my pussy had a life on her own, wanting to keep on, hold on, don't go.. please..

I looked down at myself, my pale, white skin now turned a pink hue, my chest heaving, and his black form still above me.. It was beautful.

Does one say "thankyou"?

I did.

"Oh god.. Simon.. that was.. jesus christ.. thanks.."
 
I grinned at her gratitude. I could only speculate as to what drove Sanna to this point. Not getting enough at home. Maybe even not getting any. Some simmering crush on the boss. No way to know for sure. But whatever it was, she clearly had it bad. No way did she have it out of her system.

That was good. I definitely wanted more of her.

"There's plenty more where that came from, sweet cheeks," I replied. "But not right now; I've got places to be. But we'll pick this up again soon."

Sanna took longer to recover, but then that melon-sized swell in upper abdomen was a good reason to go slow. By the time I had dressed, she had only managed to sit up, one hand casually clutching her cum-stuffed pussy.

"We'll pick this up . . . Thursday," I said after a pause to review my mental calendar. "Drop by around the same time." I paused. "But this time, lose the panties." I tossed her a wave as I grabbed my hat, then exited my office.

I caught up with the cleaning crew on the next floor. The younger woman blushed and averted her eyes. The older grey-hair just gave me a grim stare.

I smiled. "Esme," I greeted. "Good to see you. Have a new assistant, I see."

Esme knew better than to glower, but I felt her disdain. I suspected that partly, she was just slightly racist. Mostly it was my tendency to fuck her cuter assistants when I worked late and wanted a mental break. Probably shouldn't have fucked her 19 year-old neice that one time.

"Swing by my office in about 15 minutes; I'm afraid it's a bit messy tonight." The assistant reddened further and averted her gaze further. Esme continued to glare, but didn't hesitate to pluck the folded trio of bills from my grasp. Esme might disapprove of my sexual proclivities, but she wasn't too proud to take my money in exchange for removing the evidence.

"Thanks, Esme. You're a peach," I declared warmly, undeterred by her stony silence. I winked at her assistant and headed for the elevators.
 
"But this time, lose the panties.."

I wondered if he would take my bra off next time. Why hadn't he? It was a trivial detail that I didn't seem to be able to shake. Didn't he like breasts? Was he just teasing?

I watched as he left me in his office. I hadn't seen him arrogant and almost dismissive like this before, as if.. as if I was just another plaything. It should have made me unbelievably angry. It didn't. I mean, he had given me the fucking of a lifetime and not only that - he wanted me again. Apparently. I couldn't complain. Could I?

I got up off his desk, and put my clothes back on. I was about to turn round and try to make some of order of the chaos we had left, but before I had the chance there was a knock on the door and it opened. I swung round and saw the two women enter. Esme had worked at our office for ages - and I knew just as well as she did that I was the last person on earth that should be, or would be, found in Simon's office so obviously newly fucked.

"Hi... Esme.. oh sorry, I was just leaving.. I'll.."
I hurriedly picked up my handbag and headed their way. Esme's eyes were a mixture of shock and dissappointment. But she said nothing. She never did. And I could feel I was bright red in the face. There was nothing to say but just hurry out.

Sleep that night was impossible. Maybe I should have been lying awake thinking about being caught by the cleaning lady, maybe I should be overcome by guilt and shame after my debut as a cheater and adulterer, pregnant to boot. My husband and father of the child right there next to me, asleep. But no. Well, yeah, all that was there too, but..

All I could think about was the gigantic black cock that had completely owned me. And I wanted it again. So badly.
 
True to my word, I barely gave Sanna a second glance the next day. I felt sure she would be be paying attention, so a certain level of disinterest on my part was an appropriate response. Women didn't respect men who were too eager for attention.


 
Last edited:
Seeing Simon the next day was a bit of shock. He seemed to ignore me, but I didn't mind that so much really. I could still feel him in me, where he had been, his taste and smell, his physicality - and that was almost too much to take right now. I had to focus on work, had to focus on my life. It almost irritated me, the thought of him.

That I felt the need to call my husband for no particular reason after seeing Simon in the hallway was just psychological compensation. And later that day, when standing in the bathroom looking at my reflection, I saw something in me. A change. It freaked me out and I started to choke, but got a hold of myself. Instead, I removed my blouse and my bra and felt my breasts and my bloated ball-shaped stomach. I pinched my nipples, and kept at it until they were big and swollen.. God..

I got dressed again and carried on with my work-day.

The following night I slept, but my dreams were filled with black men. Simon yes, but many others. Doing unspeakable things to me, and when I woke up at 4am I was wet and horny. I woke my husband up, who dazed and confused but soon with a hard-on pressed himself against me. I didn't want him in me - I actually thought in that moment that I would never want his little white dick in me ever again - but I wanted his fingers on my clit. And he made me cum, fast. And all the while I was still in the dream..
 
I felt Sanna's eyes on me again the next day. I let myself be drawn into other projects throughout the morning and afternoon, so my attention was always elsewhere. I was aware of her looking on from the periphery, but I paid her no mind.

If I had any doubts ab my indifference, they were quelled late that afternoon when I stepped into her office and shut the door behind me. Sanna had removed the suitcoat from her business ensemble, leaving just the blouse beneath. As she rose from behind her desk, her nipples swelled unmistakably beneath the fabric. Within moments they had more than doubled in size.

I clicked the lock in her door knob behind me without turning away from her. The sound seemed unusually loud in the quiet.

My position of authority entitled me to one the largest offices in the building, so it only took me a couple steps till I was facing her opposite her desk. She was senior enough to warrant a window, so her hair acquired a reddish tinge as the sun began to disappear towards the horizon.

I rested my hands lightly on her desk and leaned across till I was intimately within her personal space. I could see the pulse of blood under the delectable skin of her neck from this distance.

"Sanna," I began, my voice deep and inexorable. "You have two choices. You can deny what happened the other day. Pretend it didn't happen. Make believe those feelings don't exist. Forget what you said and did. Imagine it away."

I waited a beat. "But you and I both know that you are far too intelligent to delude yourself like that. You know what you did. And you are strong enough to own it: you are a hungry little slut for my cock. You wanted me to fuck you like a whore then. You want me to fuck you like a whore now. So let me hear you say it. "
 
The large figure of Simon at my desk, leaning in. Just that was enough to make my body react. And jesus christ, I swore at myself for being so easy. It was like my nipples stood to attention as he entered. It was no point trying to will them down. And they just kept growing, it was absurd!

And then Simon spoke.

I stood there, as he waited for an answer. I could try to get out of it, try to say something else, change the subject.. But it was no point.

"I.. oh.. god, Simon.. Yes. Ok. I want you to fuck me like a whore.."

I could hear my own voice as if recorded, a frail, submissive tone that I didn't recognise as my own. But it was. It was very much my own, and I was being honest. It's what I wanted, more than anything. And as he pointed out, we both knew it.
 
Sanna's voice has a breathless quality. Clearly her libido was aroused.

My gaze flicked down to her chest. The silk blouse was starting to gap between the buttons and her large nipples were continuing to grow. Marie's breasts were the same when she'd first been pregnant. When she got aroused, her milk production ramped up till she ached for release. Sanna appeared well on her way.

"I always knew you were a bright person," I replied. "That will make this easier."

I circled around her desk and stood behind her. I slipped my left arm around her midsection and guided it up the swell of her belly. "But since you want to be fucked like a whore, there will need to be a few changes."

My hand continued up her torso till it encountered her left breast. I followed the underside to the top where an immense nipple rubbed against my palm through her blouse. I encircled it with my finger and thumb and squeezed till I heard her cry out. "Fucking you in the office isn't always convenient," I continued. "I'll need you to see me in other places as well as my schedule permits."

My arm slipped into her cleavage as my hand reached up to the base of her throat. I rested my fingers on her windpipe, but didn't squeeze. I pressed my forearm against her torso, hugging her to me; the heat of her back seeped through my shirt. I could feel her ass against my upper thighs, rubbing against my cock; it began to swell against her.

I reached down with my right hand and grabbed her skirt. "That means when I call, you come," I directed as I began to pull the skirt up her thighs. "Tell me you understand."
 
It felt for a moment like I had lost the ability to breathe, as his hands moved over me. Those big, strong black hands on my breasts that had been begging for his touch while he was still on the other side of the desk, and when he firmly held my throat and I could feel him so huge and hard and muscular right up my back and my ass.. Oh my.. Yes. Yes.

I closed my eyes and let the feeling just whisk me away. I could actually hear my heart beat in a moment of silence. And then he spoke.

Telling me he needed me. Wanted me. And asking if I understood that I had to make myself available.

‘Yes.. yes I understand..’

In that moment I was ready and prepared to do and risk anything for this big black bull of a man. And I actually felt thankful and blessed that such a fantastic man would want me - a pink-white pregnant lady in her thirties. He could probably have whoever he wanted. But now he wanted me.

Yes. I was ready.
 
Yes.. yes I understand.

"Good girl," I murmured in her ear. "But that means an additional complication. Bend forward."

I bent Sanna at the waist until she could brace her hands atop her desk. This shoved her plump ass more firmly into me. My cock began to harden against her more forcefully. I'd need to remove my pants in another minute before the limited space became uncomfortable.

I pointed with my left hand to the corner of her desk. A silver frame held a classy black and white photo of a white man in his late thirties: Sanna's husband. "You need to deal with that," I commanded. "Can't have him interfering."

"Call him," I directed. "You can tell him that you've been assigned to a new project at work. A project that will require a lot of extra work and strange hours. A very big project," I concluded, rubbing my swelling erection against her. "A huge mouthful for you to swallow."

By now, I'd managed to hike her skirt above her waist, revealing the pale cheeks of her ass. I ran my hand across the bare flesh, then gave it a light spank to watch her flesh jiggle. "Call him, Sanna. Call him now."
 
”But…”

I started to object, but he didn’t even have to say anything to make me pick up the phone, I knew I must do it, wanted to do it. So bad of me. Don’t you think?

So here I was, bent over my desk, my elbows on the surface with the phone in my left hand, my skirt pulled up round my waist and his hands round my hips, his bulge hard and pressed against me – and..

“Hi honey.. its me.. you alright..? Mm.. ok.. yes.. look, have you got a minute..? I need to talk to you about something.. Wait.. oh..”

At that point, Simon pushed himself against me, so his bulge pressed harder against my pussy. I looked at the photo of my husband. Fuck…

“Sorry.. you still there? Yes.. well, I was thinking I could wait until tonight but then.. I thought I might as well tell you now on the phone.. yes.. no no, nothing bad. It’s not that.. Look.. baby, its work – I’ve been asked to take on a really big project.. yes.. oh.. sorry, no nothing..”

Simon was caressing me, and I could hear my breathing intensify, it took an effort to keep control.. It was crazy.. but fuck it excited me too.

“Yes so.. no I’m fine.. Well the thing is its fantastic that I’ve been given this.. eh.. opportunity and I don’t want to miss it, you know.. yeah.. mhmm.. more hours, yes much more, and probably I won’t be able to plan ahead, my boss is going to need me to be available to him.. yes.. well we can talk more later.. oh.. please, honey I have to go now. Yes.. talk to you later, tonight? Oh.. FUCK!!

Simon pressed two fingers against my clitoris, without forewarning. It was impossible to hold back.

“Shit, sorry.. I hit my toe against.. yes.. no I’m fine.. no I’m not sure when I’ll be home, might be late.. look I really have to go now.. love you… yes bye..”

I hung up, letting go of the phone, and moaned loudly, pushing my ass hard against Simon.

“You asshole, fuck you..” I moaned.
 
As soon as Sanna began talking, my hand slid along her ass to the slender strip of white silk covering her sex. Apparently she'd been just resistant enough to wear underwear, but had still felt the urge to wear something revealing.

By the time she was explaining why her schedule was to become unpredictable, my fingers were caressing her pussy through the fabric. Sanna's words became more distracted, but she soldiered on. Even after I found her swollen clit, she managed to recollect her focus and conclude the conversation.

" You asshole, fuck you, " she grunted after she hung up.

I laughed. "But you did such a good job, Sanna. Lying to your husband like that. Such a good little slut you'll be!" I have her ass another smack.

I hooked my fingers in the waistband of her panties and tugged them past her waist. I knelt behind her, admiring the muscles of her thighs and calves as I guided the underwear low enough for Sanna to step out of them.

"But you did have that little squeal there, Sanna," I chided. "We are in a place of serious business. Such outbursts aren't appropriate in the office. We'll have to do something about that."

I reached over her head and pulled the panties across her face into her mouth. The material wasn't substantial enough to make a truly effective gag, but it was enough to muffle her slightly.

" Good. Now let's see about fucking you. " I unzipped my pants and pushed them down till my cock sprang free. It rose between her legs: huge, hard, and hungry.
 
Everything happened so fast. Just moments after hanging up on my husband who would be waiting at home for his pregnant wife to come home from work and maybe he would rub her feet and kiss her softly and ask her how day had been - I had my own panties stuffed in my mouth and a rock hard black cock ready to fuck me hard over my desk.

The humiliation of being gagged like this was terrible. The strong feminist career woman who saw her male colleagues as equals and who had also seen Simon as an agreeable modern guy, well here I was with my underwear in my mouth, ready to get used. Yes I was humiliated and yes I was feeling used and even abused but I didn’t care. Quite the opposite, I wanted it. Maybe ‘needed it’ was a better description. I needed to be used and humiliated by this big bear of a man, an alpha male, a huge fucking Cock. I realized I wanted to be punished for being such a filthy slut, such a naughty cheating whore. I heard the words in my own my mind and I wanted to be them. So bad.
 
Sanna made a series of unladylike moans that were partially muted by the cloth. I chuckled as I slid my swollen cockhead across her nether folds. "Such a little slut."

I growled with delight as I slid into position. The massive helm just barely fit into position. Her body shivered slightly at the contact.

"Such a slut," I repeated. "I'm too big for you, really. I split your pussy apart and made you scream, but here you are days later, begging for more."

I pushed into her a couple inches, feeling her taut pussy stretch and strain to accommodate my girth. Judging by the muffled whimpers, Sanna was only just holding on. "Wonder what everyone would say if they could see you now. Pregnant little white slut with a giant black cock in her, moaning for more."
 
As his cock started to open me up, it triggered a response in me even stronger than the time before. Now I knew I could take it, now I knew I could be fucked by this monsterous cock, now I knew what it would do to me and how it would make me feel.. And to top things off, I had my white panties in my mouth, and the sound that this made me do just strengthened my arousal.

It was past office hours now, people had started to go home, it actually maybe empty, I thought. From where I stood, my phone was in front of me on the desk fully visible, so I saw the text from my husband as it appeared on the screen:

"Hi hon, could you let me know what time u r home?
 
I pushed deeper into Sanna, feeling her strain against the intrusion. She made a series of noises that her panty gag muffled into incoherence. I couldn't tell if it was pleasure or pain.

Once she'd taken as much as her overfilled pussy could handle, I pulled out and began fucking her in a slow steady rhythm. Her vocalization increased, but became all the more unrecognizable.

Occasionally the sound someone moving past her door could be heard, but no one stopped. I could feel her tense at the possibility that someone might knock on her door.

"Just think what your colleagues would say," I chuckled between strokes. "Sanna, Little Miss Has It All. Brains and beauty, marriage and a career, now a baby on the way. But turn out you're just as screwed up as everyone else. Banging your boss, lying to your husband, hiking your ass in the air and getting plowed on your own desk like some bimbo college intern. What would they say? "
 
Yes, what would they say?? They would lose respect for me, come to see me as a disappointment perhaps, would never look at me the same way again. I stood to lose everything that I had painsteakingly built up, sometimes against the odds, building a career in a male-dominated world - and now risking everything for a cock. A black cock. A big black cock.

And it moved in me now, my flowing juices making each movement easier. Jesus christ it felt good.
 
Last edited:
By now, my own blood was up. I'd been looking forward to this for days and I wasn't feeling particularly patient. I began pumping hard into Sanna, slamming hard into her depths.

The steady pounding forced her to brace herself against her desk to keep from being shoved flat. The various tchotchkes and office supplies began to bounce atop her desk. A few clattered to the floor.

Her muffled wails filled the room. Without the gag, I suspected anyone working late in the office would be drawn to the sound. As it was, we could just savor it for ourselves as I fucked her towards inevitable climax.
 
I wasn't far off now. He was in control of me, pounding my body. My phone, my purse, the photo of my husband and my inbox and outbox trays filled with documents were now all knocked off the desk. I could hold back my moaning, with assistance from my panty gag, but the loudest sound in the room right now was the sound my ass cheeks, clapping and smacking.

Simon held my hips so hard, and now now, yes yes!! I could feel it from my toes, the orgasm shot up through me and I couldn't stop myself now from just sprawling on the desk surface as my muscles spasmed. Shaking. Jesus fucking hell it felt fantastic!
 
Sanna exploded into a quivering orgasm. Her muffled cries strained against the gag in her mouth as her pussy shivered and strained within.

I was close enough myself that I didn't bother relenting. My cock continued to hammer away at her, striving to go even deeper inside her lovely pink canal. As she warbled beneath me, I felt my own wave of pleasure begin to surge.

"Fuuuuuuck!" I groaned as the thick torrent erupted inside her. Sanna squealed anew as the gushing jism flooded her like a balloon till it pressure forced it to seep into her womb as well as onto her desk. I grunted and tensed as the orgasm ran its course, my muscles bulging from the strain.
 
The cum... Everywhere. Fuck. As he pulled out of me, I turned and saw his still erect and massive black monster hanging there. Even though I had just orgasmed I was aroused again just by the sight of it, of him, in the afterglow of his orgasm. And I can't explain it, as I can't explain any of this in any rational terms, but I just sank to my knees and cleaned him up, licking and sucking what was left, eating him hungrily - looking up to meet his eyes.

We both got ourselves together. It was 6pm and I was late. But I really didn't care. I texted Joseph and told I'd be home in an hour, and felt Simons hands on my hips and his kiss on my neck. I wondered what his wife doing and thinking right now.

I guess I should have felt guilty and remorseful at this point, but I didn't. As I saw him leave my office, I just knew one thing for sure and that is that I wanted him again.
 
In the aftermath, Sanna slid off me with a loud squelch, wincing as the massive intrusion exited her slender canal. She then stared wide-eyed when she saw that the ebony pillar still stood rock-hard and throbbing despite having flooded her belly with cum. Her eyes turned ravenous and she swiftly took my swollen cock in her mouth and began sucking the head for all she was worth.

After a few minutes, her extensive tongue bath left my massive tool shiny clean and ready for more. But another text notification on her phone reminded her that she had a husband waiting at home. She hurriedly stood and began apologizing as she dressed herself to leave.

I didn't care for the bum's rush, but I feigned placidity as I gathered my things. Aroused as I was, there was no chance of my stuffing my rigid cock down my pants without looking ridiculous. I settled for letting it jut upwards along my torso as I concealed it behind my suit. Far from ideal, but it at least hid the problem well enough for me to exit the building without attracting unwanted attention.

Once in the parking garage, I chose not to leave. Instead, I waited out of sight. When the elevator opened a few minutes later and Sanna strode out, I crept between the cars and snuck up behind her.

I clamped my hand across her mouth to prevent her squeal of fright. It took but a few moments to lift her off her feet and carry her behind one of the thick, square structural pillars.

"It's me, Sanna," I whispered harshly as I put her hard against the concrete, my face mere inches from hers. Recognition dawned in her beautiful blue eyes and her instinct to struggle faded. Now incomprehension flooded her face. Why was I doing this to her?

"You don't decide when we're done," I explained harshly. "I do." My hand tugged harshly at her skirt, forcing it up her thighs. "And I'm not done."

At this hour, perhaps only a quarter of the spaces were filled. The occasional sound of footsteps followed by an engine starting indicated that the last handful of late workers were heading home. Perhaps a dozen meters separated us from the nearest, but we were out of sight behind the square pillar.

"Be quiet," I softly urged as I slid my cock between her thighs. Her panties having been destroyed, she wore nothing below. I slid the tip into position, then rammed into her. This would not be gentle.
 
The time between the attack and understanding it was Simon couldn't have been more than 20 seconds. But during those 20 seconds I was under the impression that this was it. This was the rape. The rape of a pregnant woman in a parking garage. My biggest fear, every woman's greatest fear - it was going down now. I was going down.

When I found out it was Simon, the fear subsided and I calmed down - but his aggression was as if he wanted to rape me. I had never felt anything like it. He grabbed and held me hard, the side of my face up against the cold concrete pillar. My skirt was forced up around my hips and he just entered me. Kicking my at my feet to make my legs spread apart more, I found myself leaning even harder into the concrete, and then he fucked me. God how he fucked me. I thought I was going to split in two.
 
Sanna's eyes stared wildly at me as I powered into her. I wasn't holding back this time, so her entire body shook as I slammed home. She had the good sense not to scream; the parking garage was sparsely populated at this hour, but still not devoid of passersby. Her cries would certainly have exposed our misbehavior.

Still, could see her struggle to contain it. Whether it would be pain or pleasure, I could not say. But the strain of keeping herself to a whisper was writ large on her lovely features.

Perhaps fortunately for her, the speed and intensity accelerated my arousal. After a few minutes, I was ready to explode yet again. I buried myself deep in her pussy -- perhaps even a bit into her womb -- and exploded. Another deluge of cum flooded her tender interior as I clenched my teeth to avoid bellowing my libidinous delight.
 
For the second time within an hour, even less, Simon released his cum inside me. I had this weird thought at that moment - that it was his baby. Inside me. That these two massive loads were impregnating me a second time, or by flooding me even taking over my unborn. Jesus christ.

He slipped out of me, his heavy breathing still up against my neck. He backed off and I pulled down my skirt, looked at him in silence and then walked off to my car. I just didn't know what else to do.
 
Back
Top