'Hate-Trump media’ can’t handle all the winning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxlicker101 View Post

I've never heard of any US president saying Nazis were very fine people. Speaking of the Charlottesville riot, he did say there were some good people on either side, as well as some bad people.



I'm glad to see you agree with me. :)

Watch your 6. I can hear the Snootles alt typing now. It might change it's mind once it sees this....mabye.
 
Reading the first handful of posts, I wonder why so many ran straight to President Obama.
Is President Trump making them feel insecure?
 
You know this how?

Takes yer pick:

10. Clairvoyant
9. Crystal ball
8. Smart, aware, and informed
7. Tarot reading
6. Navel gazing
5. Tea leaves
4. Astrology
3. Divination
2. Lucky rabbits foot rubbing
1. The GB on LITEROTICA
 
Reading the first handful of posts, I wonder why so many ran straight to President Obama.
Is President Trump making them feel insecure?

Or maybe because the linked story in the OP inaccurately portrays Obama as having done nothing like Trump did with the hostages. Was everyone supposed to ignore that?
 
The last 5 American Presidents all got hostages out of N Korea. Its what N. Korea does, they take hostages and let them go. In about 10 days these 3 gentleman will be voting democratic .


Shh, let them be happy about their manchild president learning his ABCs.

Their standards are lower than cow shit on the ground.
 
Reading the rest of the thread...

:eek:

It does seem to be about the fervent desire to protect what legacy President Obama still has left.
 
From thinking logically.

So you don't know it, you assume it. There's nothing to back it up.
And even if you were correct, Bush was not in office when the order was given to cross a border we weren't supposed to cross in order to kill him. Obama did that. Bush didn't see the intelligence on location and situation and order the attack, Obama did.
 
Reading the rest of the thread...

:eek:

It does seem to be about the fervent desire to protect what legacy President Obama still has left.

I can see a Hollywood feature in the making, "The Man Who Killed Osama bin Laden." It'll be a blockbuster I tell ya.
 
Somebody should tell us more about all the winning Tromp is doing and how the media that made him, which he now brands The Enemy, can't handle it? We're all ears. Mostly.
 
Back
Top