Male seeks male/female for post-zombie combo game/CYOA/roleplay

ManInTheLoft

Really Experienced
Joined
Apr 25, 2018
Posts
170
Male seeking male or female for a combination game/roleplay/CYOA.

I am new here, but not to roleplay. (My previous site has become stale.)

For this story, imagine a world overrun by creatures somewhere between the zombies of "The Walking Dead" and the Darkseekers from the Will Smith movie, “I Am Legend”. You (and your NPCs -- non player characters -- of whom the number will vary over time) are simply trying to survive.

You must have safe shelter, food, and water, all of which YOU (your PC, player character) are responsible for finding.

Your PC must make decisions and take actions. Some of these will be presented in the form of CYOA (Create Your Own Adventure): I present you 3 options, you choose one, I respond with what happens, and you write your response. If you picked well and survive/succeed, you will be able to pick and write about your “prize”; but if you picked poorly, you will lose something or someone (NPCs).

Sometimes this will be more D&D-like: I post, you post, I post, you post; I act, you react, I act, yadda yadda yadda.

Because I only roleplay using a phone, my posts will be short and to the point. Your posts can be whatever length you wish.

I roleplay almost every day, off and on all day. If you can’t keep up with me, no worries whatsoever: I will simply start more than 1 thread. No pressure!

I proofread my work. I prefer partners who do the same.

I like sex and like writing about sex, but this isn’t so much a back and forth sexual roleplay. If you want your PC/NPCs to have sex, you are free to write sex scenes on your own. (On occasion, my own PC/NPCs may make it clear that they want sex from your own PC/NPCs. But again, I may not be interested in a back and forth exchange. I may just tell you to write it or fade to black.)

About NPCs:

Think of them as the “extra lives” or "health" you have in your typical video games. If your PC is on his/her own and gets attacked by a herd of Darkseekers, there is a significant chance of getting yourself dead. But if you have NPCs around you, to protect you, and a life must be given, it will be an NPC’s life, not yours.

Now, these NPCs don’t just sacrifice themselves for nothing! Their loyalty rating is based upon your leadership. Are you supplying shelter, food, water, and luxuries? You better, or the NPCs will leave you … or worse, they will mutiny and either kill or banish you. Either way, they will take your shit and you’re back to square one again, IF you’re still alive.

Now, for full disclosure, I have never done this on a bulletin board before. But I am confident I can make this fun for you.

I am going to begin a thread and, until I find a partner, just play with myself. (Hey, get your mind out of the gutter!) If it looks like something of interest to you, PM me and we’ll get you into the story. (My PC will either be killed or step aside to make room for yours; OR we can start fresh for your PC.)
 
Back
Top