Hot Wife Rental

Justfantasies

Literotica Guru
We have a new renters for our little rental cottage next door to our home.

My wife has asked me three times now, whether I find the wife hot. I said no the first couple of times, but finally admitted that I did.

Wondering what my wife has in mind.

Half of your stuff probably...

Be careful!

Both you and your wife should be a good neighbor. See what they need and support them. Both your karma and your opportunities to learn will increase.

Last edited:
Half of your stuff probably...

Be careful!

Ha! :D

I sometimes ask just to ask. No hidden meaning behind it. Sometimes I point out some hot chick to my husband (I only point out the really pretty ones to avoid confusion). If he says "yes" then I agree and move on. If he says "no" then I'm pretty sure he's lying to spare my feelings and he gets a blow job later. :cattail:

My FWB fucks with my head sometimes when we see a hottie she will quietly say "I wouldn't mind letting you have a threesome with her!"

Or I will spy a nice ass and say something like "Nice jeans" or whatever.
She will laugh and say something like "I noticed that too."

One day maybe ... she thinks it's outrageous that someone my age hasn't had one already.

I do like the way she thinks.:)

My FWB fucks with my head sometimes when we see a hottie she will quietly say "I wouldn't mind letting you have a threesome with her!"

Or I will spy a nice ass and say something like "Nice jeans" or whatever.
She will laugh and say something like "I noticed that too."

One day maybe ... she thinks it's outrageous that someone my age hasn't had one already.

I do like the way she thinks.:)

My wife and I spent about 30 minutes with the renter wife today and then another 30 minutes discussing just how hot the renter wife really was with my wife. Got an erection while chatting

My wife and I spent about 30 minutes with the renter wife today and then another 30 minutes discussing just how hot the renter wife really was with my wife. Got an erection while chatting

If I was saying what your wife is saying I would be giving you tacit permission to fuck this woman

We have a new renters for our little rental cottage next door to our home.

My wife has asked me three times now, whether I find the wife hot. I said no the first couple of times, but finally admitted that I did.

Wondering what my wife has in mind.

If she asks you once, it’s a passing thought. If she asks you more than once (especially over the span of a few days) it’s a thought stuck in her head. Ask her straight up…where are you going with this?

So renting wife is out there moving in furniture with a tall well-built black guy.

She looks very cute in a short jean skirt and a pink top -- she is obviously not wearing a bra

Ha! :D

I sometimes ask just to ask. No hidden meaning behind it. Sometimes I point out some hot chick to my husband (I only point out the really pretty ones to avoid confusion). If he says "yes" then I agree and move on. If he says "no" then I'm pretty sure he's lying to spare my feelings and he gets a blow job later. :cattail:

Lucky bastard. ;)

I know what either of my late wives would have had in mind. Having them over to see if she/we could get them to join us for some bi/swinging fun.

I think your wife is curious about a 3some. She finds the renter just as hot as you do. Try and get some pics

I think your wife is curious about a 3some. She finds the renter just as hot as you do. Try and get some pics

While we were on vacation, my wife sent a picture of a beautiful landscape to the renter wife. But she sent it from my phone -- so this lady thinks it came from me

Back