"But Hillary" will *never* beat "But Trump".

RoryN

You're screwed.
Never. Not for the masses in other countries, not for the American majority. Not in history, anywhere.

You know it. It's only becoming more cemented as time passes. You know that too. ;)

Some of you will pretend you don't, probably for the rest of your lives. It won't matter.

Never. Not for the masses in other countries, not for the American majority. Not in history, anywhere.

You know it. It's only becoming more cemented as time passes. You know that too. ;)

Some of you will pretend you don't, probably for the rest of your lives. It won't matter.

She could beat him in court.

iu

This is delusion at its worst. There was an election, Hillary lost

And before you spew about the popular vote, Sanders had that over Hillary, but it was just fine to use the SD's to put her over him, right?

But the electoral vote giving the victory despite the popular vote is wrong?

Karma came for the left's underhandedness and hypocrisy in 100% bitch slap mode in 2016 and a year and a half later people like you are still whining about it and trying to say the other side didn't win?

Trump is president. That's fact and reality, the two things progressive crybabies can't handle.

get a safety pin and find a crying space for the next couple of years...other than this forum.

I have never seen such an epic case of Sore Winning.

Trump's supporters in the primary are not the "deplorables." The true deplorable ware the people who knew who he was then, and are supporting him now because he's "Not Hilary!"

You're an embarrassment.

I truly hope you're not a part of any political organization trying to advance the progressive agenda.

by 2020, hillary will be a footnote. trump, on the other hand will be an ongoing embarassment to the gop and the u s. hopefully, he'll also be the negative standard for future elections.

Hillary threw the election. There, I said it. At the Rountable Debate, she had him dead to rights, she could have knocked him out of the park, and she didn't. Instead, she acted weak, let him intimidate her, and held back her ace card the whole time:

She's the living expert on Sex Scandals in the White House. Did everyone else miss that? She knows him, Donald trump, personally. Bill knows him, and she knows Bill is the same kind of man. A powerful man, with a penchant for getting fresh with underlings.

She knew this. All of it, she talked tough to threaten male voters, then she caved when she had her finger on the metaphorical trigger. She just didn't pull it, and I have to ask myself why? I doubt she chose not to, but the pattern was there all along.

The election was rigged. Both candidates lost, by the popular vote. Both candidates were surrounded by election tampering, and she put up just good enough of a fight to make it look good, but she took a dive. AND she won the popular vote.

If she had just cornered him on his perversions. I would have liked to have seen that, instead of tucking her head, with her shoulders up while he paced behind her whittling the theme from Jaws, if she just turned around, stood up for herself, his daughter, and harassed him back, he would have crumpled like a copy of Time in Stormy Daniel's hands.

She knew it, too, but she didn't. I have to assume here, but my guess is they had something far worse than a clerical eror in her emails.

I'm glad she didn't. I'm having fun watching him burn it all down, but I'm still a little curious why?

Last edited:

Oopsie! Lol

Hillary threw the election. There, I said it. At the Rountable Debate, she had him dead to rights, she could have knocked him out of the park, and she didn't. Instead, she acted weak, let him intimidate her, and held back her ace card the whole time:

She's the living expert on Sex Scandals in the White House. Did everyone else miss that? She knows him, Donald trump, personally. Bill knows him, and she knows Bill is the same kind of man. A powerful man, with a penchant for getting fresh with underlings.

She knew this. All of it, she talked tough to threaten male voters, then she caved when she had her finger on the metaphorical trigger. She just didn't pull it, and I have to ask myself why? I doubt she chose not to, but the pattern was there all along.

The election was rigged. Both candidates lost, by the popular vote. Both candidates were surrounded by election tampering, and she put up just good enough of a fight to make it look good, but she took a dive. AND she won the popular vote.

If she had just cornered him on his perversions. I would have liked to have seen that, instead of tucking her head, with her shoulders up while he paced behind her whittling the theme from Jaws, if she just turned around, stood up for herself, his daughter, and harassed him back, he would have crumpled like a copy of Time in Stormy Daniel's hands.

She knew it, too, but she didn't. I have to assume here, but my guess is they had something far worse than a clerical eror in her emails.

I'm glad she didn't. I'm having fun watching him burn it all down, but I'm still a little curious why?

She stopped campaigning 30 days out. She must have been reading Rory's posts too.

LUNATIC

Hillary threw the election. There, I said it. At the Rountable Debate, she had him dead to rights, she could have knocked him out of the park, and she didn't ...
blah
blah
blah
... ing fun watching him burn it all down, but I'm still a little curious why?

What psiberzerker is saying is that while Bill was playing hide the salami with every skirt he saw on his frequent road trips, The Donald was visiting the White House and giving Hillary a dose of Real Man.
Hillary's inner struggle at the debate was fighting the urge to stop, turn around, drop to her knees and fellate Trump on national TV. The urge was so strong she was distracted.
That chapter didn't make the final cut in "What Happened."

I wouldn't say she threw it; I would say she got overconfident and quit campaigning about a month too early. And, as I have said before, there were no winners in the 2016 election, only losers. The two major parties ran the worst pair of candidates in history.

Back