OOC for Josephine's Role-Plays

Which of My Role-Plays Do You Read and Enjoy?


  • Total voters
    18

EmpressJosephine

Mistress of Role-Plays
Joined
Aug 9, 2014
Posts
14,652
As you may have noticed, I really love online role-playing!

Here are the role-plays I have started here at Literotica:



Two of these, Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power and New Mytilini have their own out-of-character (OOC) threads. This one is primarily for the other seven.


Which do you like?

Which don't you like?

Why?

Questions?

Suggestions?

Other comments?

I will truly appreciate any and all feedback.​

 
Love It!


I love where you are going with Because Big Sister Says So!!

Your and CCorteeze's recent posts about the nature of your relationship and how your family background affected it seemed so true to life.

Awesome.



 
I didn't want "A Mothers best friend" to end, the build-up was going so well and the possibilities are mouth-watering.
I hope it does continue, but in the mean-time I will read your other role-play's, as you have enticed me and left me wanting more, bravo.
 
I didn't want "A Mothers best friend" to end, the build-up was going so well and the possibilities are mouth-watering.
I hope it does continue, but in the mean-time I will read your other role-play's, as you have enticed me and left me wanting more, bravo.

Please let me know what you think of the others!

 
How it's Done


The one reason I get most often from good writers for hesitation toward joining interactive role-playing stories like mine is that they do not know how to advance the story-line without either significant pre-planning (which takes the spontaneous fun out of the role-playing) or by making assumptions about what the other writers will say or do (which is unfair to the other writers). I gave a previous example in another thread about a way to deal with the latter issue. Now, I've noticed a good opportunity in Because Big Sister Says So! to show how interactive stories like mine generally progress:

To set the stage, the character Marie is bound nude, face up, and spread eagle on a bed. Her sisters Cathy and Casey are taking advantage of this when...



As Cathy had before her, Casey knelt over Marie’s upturned face and lowered her womanhood onto her sister’s waiting tongue. Marie lapped at it with enthusiasm. While she loved all her sisters, Casey held a special place in Marie’s heart. Although born eleven months apart, they had risen together through the grades, K-8, in the same classrooms of their small Catholic grade school. They had shared many classes, clubs, and activities as well at St. Catherine’s High School. Not until this year, with Marie at Madison and Casey at UWM, had they spent any significant time apart.

Marie had missed her so much. Now, Cathy had shown her a new way to express the love she felt for them. Marie wanted to do this especially well for Casey. She spent a long time licking Casey’s labia before she started slipping her tongue deeply into her vagina. She wanted to make Casey desperately horny before she move up to her clitoris.

Trying to catch her breath from her last orgasm, Cathy opened her eyes to watch her sisters. As Cathy had before her, Casey knelt over Marie’s upturned face and lowered her womanhood onto her sister’s waiting tongue. Marie lapped at it with enthusiasm. She spent a long time licking Casey’s labia. Then she started slipping her tongue deeply into her vagina. Cathy smiled seeing how naturally Marie already accepted giving cunnilingus.

Cathy wanted to do more than just gain Marie’s acceptance of lesbian sex. She wanted to make Marie crave it. To that end, she hoped to make Marie associate eating pussy with her own sexual satisfaction.

The vibrator remained on the mattress. Cathy picked it up and crawled over to sit cross-legged next to Marie’s left hip. She clicked the vibrator to its lowest setting and pressed it softly against the opening of Marie’s vagina.
Marie spent a long time licking Casey’s labia before she started slipping her tongue deeply into her vagina. She had Casey so excited that Casey barely noticed when Cathy picked up the vibrator and crawled over to press it softly against Marie’s womanhood. Marie's reaction, however, sent tingles up Casey's spine {emphasis added}, and she groaned loudly with this first preliminary climax.


Marie gasped when Cathy pressed the “rabbitvibrator softly against the opening of Marie’s womanhood. Marie’s tongue reflexively extended its full length up into Casey’s vagina, causing Casey to tremble and groan. Smiling, Marie darted her tongue in and out of Casey as quickly as she could.


First note how the three writers build on the previous posts, sometime borrowing clauses or even entire sentences from them, to create a flow of story that does move forward. That is how it usually goes.

Also note what I highlighted in red above. KaseE did not describe "Marie's reaction." She couldn't, because I had not yet posted. She could be confident, however, that Marie would have some kind of reaction when Cathy pressed a vibrator "softly against the opening of Marie's vagina." I then filled in the blank with my next post, when "Marie's tongue reflexively extended its full length up into Casey's vagina."

In short, it is not that difficult to move the story along, sometimes even when you're waiting for someone else to post. Generally, it is just a matter of putting yourself (in character) in the situation as left off by the last writer and then writing as much as you can about how you would react.

If anyone has any comments or additional suggestions regarding how to make interactive role-play writing a success, please post them below.


 
A New One You Might Like

THE AFFAIRS OF KAITAIN
A Role-Play of Dune





Call for Writers

It is the year 10,148 AG. The aging Elrood Corrino IX sits upon the Golden Lion Throne of the Galactic Padishah Empire. Members and agents of other noble houses, like Atreides or Harkonnen, surround him seeking favor and advantage.

If you think you have what it takes to survive, or even prevail in, the intrigues and affairs of the Imperial capital, then the planet Kaitain is the place for you!


If, after reading the whats been written so far of The Affairs of Kaitain, you think you might want to join in its role-play, please contact me here or JawnKarTurr here.



 
Last edited:
Hey! Yuuki_Asuna!!!

"Yuuki_Asuna has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space."


 
In this thread, my character ends up making love with two of her sisters while sharing her own boyfriend with them. While originally blackmailed into it in the story, I have her come to appreciate this arrangement and want the new situation and relationships to continue. I put a lot of thought into her motivations and feeling in this regard. I think these two posts summarize them well:




“I don’t know if it makes sense,” Casey said about Marie’s attitude about her and her boyfriend having become Casey’s and their older sister Cathy’s sex slaves. Casey wrapped her arms around Marie to pull their naked bodies closer together. “But if it makes you happy, that’s good enough for me.”

Casey pressed her lips to hers and they resumed passionately kissing, their tongues moving together to maximize their pleasure as if they had done this for years. As sisters, only eleven months apart in age and in the same classrooms throughout school until going to different universities, they knew each other far better than most lovers. It made Marie understand something amazing about lovemaking. Almost anyone could become lovers, their genders or family relationship should not necessarily preclude it. Only the nature of their feelings mattered. Marie loved her sisters to an extent and in a way that physical intimacy enhanced. It made their love even stronger. That’s what really mattered.

With this thought, her hand moved to gently stroke her sister’s full breast.




“And what we’re doing with Gus doesn’t bother you?” Casey asked.

“No,” Marie replied without hesitation, then her forehead furrowed and she smiled oddly. “It’s strange, isn’t it? But making love with you and Cathy — especially you — just seems so natural now that we’ve done it.... I mean, we’re sisters; we’ve always shared everything, anyway. That’s why this all just seems to make sense. I love you both enough to give you my body.... Why should I not be willing to share his as well?”

Marie’s face still showed puzzlement. “That makes some kind of sense, doesn’t it?”



I think her motivations and feelings make sense. Do you?

 
In this thread, my character ends up making love with two of her sisters while sharing her own boyfriend with them. While originally blackmailed into it in the story, I have her come to appreciate this arrangement and want the new situation and relationships to continue. I put a lot of thought into her motivations and feeling in this regard. I think these two posts summarize them well:


*SNIP*

I think her motivations and feelings make sense. Do you?


You know I do!

:rolleyes:
 
Something New; Something Old


I have started
a new role-playing story. I have never written with the other author before, so it got me thinking it might be a good time to post my philosophy on collaboratively writing this sort of interactive story.*

First, I'm not a fan of pre-planning scenes or stories. I like to set the stage, establish the characters, and then let each writer have her or his character react to what the other writers have written as they believe (and hope) their character would react.

To facilitate this, I have devloped four simple guidelines:


1. Respect character autonomy. It is a basic courtesy in interactive role-play writing that you do not put significant words, if any, in another writer's character's mouth, and you do not assume another writer's character makes decisions or takes significant action without that other writer's permission.

2. Be consistent. Make sure you know what is going on in the other writers' posts well enough that you do not post some action, event, situation, or setting that contradicts what another writer has already established.

3. Be literate. It makes it easier and more enjoyable for everyone if writers follow the conventions of English spelling and grammar (the one exception being in dialogue if your character does not speak the Queen's English).

4. Proofread! See 3, above.​



I hope you all find this helpful.




* The fact that I am associating this discussion with this new story is no reflection on the other author. From my correspondence with him, I am confident he does not need my advice on good writing.
 
Back
Top