Ladies and gents, I present you with...

You shouldn't have to pay for the repairs. It's the landlord's responsibility, and it's also their responsibility to take care of getting the problem fixed, not you. Good to hear it worked out though. Don't be afraid to call the police or anything if responsibilities aren't being met.

Now, about those dishes...are you washing them naked? :devil: I dunno why that sounds hot but it does lol.
 
oh hell yea!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!

That is one of the most erotic things ever on litEROTICA!!!

You my love, are amazing.

I would give anything to see the video of that!:D

I wish I could make myself come like that, then again, I would probably never leave the house!

Thank you so much for sharing that clip.
 
Completely, stupidly, definitely, irresistibly and undeniably EPIC.
 
That was so hot! I love the sound of your voice. If only there were visual images to accompany the sounds.
 
I agree greatest thing on this forum ever! Holy cow I had some fun listening to that!
 
That was so hot! I love the sound of your voice. If only there were visual images to accompany the sounds.

I agree. We've already seen a short video, and it was amazing. A "home alone" playing video would probably crash Lit's servers.
 
That clip was the first thing I turned upon waking... what a marvellous Morning Glory phase that was...

:kiss:
 
How have i missed this thread!?!? You are so pretty hun. Love all the pics and esp the vid and sound clip.
 
Soon. Not feeling too frisky at the moment so i'm becoming a bread making goddess instead :D and watching invictus.

Knead me like high-gluten flour, bay-bee!

And as for that last recording I'm home alone listening to it I wasn't nearly as vocal and I sure didn't last as long I didn't make it to the end before i was joining you in singular rather than your impressive multiple bliss.
 
That was beautiful! The only thing to make that better would have been to watch you. :*

i agree. i was thinking about this photo
pb2_zps185fddfe.jpg
while listening to the audio and it gave me the warmest, nastiest feeling that i just had to do something about it...
 
Back
Top