The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooookay *creeps away without making any sudden moves to attract Nina's attention.*
blows her a :kiss: as she goes
*raises hand*

ME?

My last thought~

Down ward spirals are NO fun...and I hate them...and I want to hurt something...

desperately...and I can't write....FUCK.

giggles
well yes you would... You darlin are only one of three ppl I know of that would.

LT... fucking hate those spirals too... cant make coherant thoughts.. and shit throbs but I want to cry... and i ache but know nothing will make it better... so why try.. but fuck if i dont want to try.. but no.. dotn want to .. want to hide so I dont hurt anyone..

LLT.... crap on a cracker... two.. really.

LT~ Wants to a violent, dark, extremely dark RP for some odd reason.

Crush Gets stronger.

School starts in approx. 4 weeks.

I'm...numb. Writing will help.

blows her a :kiss: as she goes

giggles
well yes you would... You darlin are only one of three ppl I know of that would.

LT... fucking hate those spirals too... cant make coherant thoughts.. and shit throbs but I want to cry... and i ache but know nothing will make it better... so why try.. but fuck if i dont want to try.. but no.. dotn want to .. want to hide so I dont hurt anyone..

LLT.... crap on a cracker... two.. really.

*nods* All of this...exactly this.

LT~
Is it wrong that I want to beat someone bloody or be BEATEN into a senseless lump of flesh?? Is it wrong that I am not sure which one i want MORE?

LT~ Wants to a violent, dark, extremely dark RP for some odd reason.

Crush Gets stronger.

School starts in approx. 4 weeks.

I'm...numb. Writing will help.

*cuddles the kitteh*

You ok, kitteh of mine?

Yes, I am...thank you for asking, Msz Luna. I'm just...feeling weird. I've been wanting to do a violent RP for some time now..I really need to act on it. Feel free to use me as a punching bag.

Shrugs and cuddles.

I'm okay. How are you Msz Luna?

*strokes nails over back flesh*

I couldn't even write about punching you because I couldn't EVER punch you. My sadism takes far less physically violent forms, dearest kitteh.

And The Luna is not doing well but for the moment I seem to be faking ok...and that is all that matters.

*nods* All of this...exactly this.

LT~
Is it wrong that I want to beat someone bloody or be BEATEN into a senseless lump of flesh?? Is it wrong that I am not sure which one i want MORE?

just nods a lot

LT.. both would be dangerous as three kinds of shit.. would I know when to stop.. and would I survive just what it would take to get through to me...

*purrs lightly, a smile coming to her lips, nodding after a moment*

I understand. Is there anything I could do?

just nods a lot

LT.. both would be dangerous as three kinds of shit.. would I know when to stop.. and would I survive just what it would take to get through to me...

For me it becomes~

If I am in control...would I disassociate enough to prevent from actively seeking to HARM (not hurt but HARM) my maso bottom?

If I am not in control...could I give up enough of my mind space to allow the pain to purify me?

Deep thoughts...

my last thought?

I would literally kill for some hot cocoa...

*purrs lightly, a smile coming to her lips, nodding after a moment*

I understand. Is there anything I could do?

No baby kitteh...I am working it out by writing it out...

I am lucky you are here to stroke and Ninaling is here to understand my confused state....

For me it becomes~

If I am in control...would I disassociate enough to prevent from actively seeking to HARM (not hurt but HARM) my maso bottom?

If I am not in control...could I give up enough of my mind space to allow the pain to purify me?

Deep thoughts...

my last thought?

I would literally kill for some hot cocoa...
ahhh.....

I can follow that.. on a logical level.. for normal spirals.. and I dont really want to say normal either.. or even average...
the one i'm currently in is maternal... someone messed with my cub... *insert growly bits*

for the rest that doesnt involve my cubs.. you got it dead on..

LT... mmmm.... double cafe mocha... decaf with sweet whipped cream... mmmmm

LT~ WHT is up with this weather? I'm not complaining, Nature. I'm not. But it sure is messing with my brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back