Auditory Lady Love

L0tus

The Sweet Heart
I'm looking for a lovely lady to make an erotic audio with. If she's a lovely, filthy, and perverse lady, that would be even better. I don't consider myself bisexual but I'm all for sexual expansion. Lately I've been fantasizing quite a bit about women and I'd like to play one out.

For additional questions and details, I'm one pm away. :rose:

I'm looking for a lovely lady to make an erotic audio with. If she's a lovely, filthy, and perverse lady, that would be even better. I don't consider myself bisexual but I'm all for sexual expansion. Lately I've been fantasizing quite a bit about women and I'd like to play one out.

For additional questions and details, I'm one pm away. :rose:

*applauds*

Clarificiation, I probably won't post it up on lit so I might have just burst a big bubble there.

edit: Although I've been thinking of doing a 12 days of xmas themed audio.

Last edited:
Clarificiation, I probably won't post it up on lit so I might have just burst a big bubble there.

edit: Although I've been thinking of doing a 12 days of xmas themed audio.

No bubbles burst here. I never assumed you would. Lol

No bubbles burst here. I never assumed you would. Lol

Now I understand the strife all you men go through. The ladies are hard to please...perhaps I should put up and audio in the intro of the thread.

edit: I'm not quite sure what the clapping was for then haha

Now I understand the strife all you men go through. The ladies are hard to please...perhaps I should put up and audio in the intro of the thread.

edit: I'm not quite sure what the clapping was for then haha

Just because i saw you. I rarely ever see you anymore.

Back