English professor teaches more than Literature

coolflirt8

Virgin
Joined
Oct 26, 2014
Posts
26
I locked my college staff room and with the test papers in hand walked towards the English Literature class. My name is Desmond, I am 30 years old and still unmarried teaching English Literature in the Boston University.

I never got around to marry, maybe never found the right girl. I have had numerous affairs (Short and long), but never really found the girl I would spend my life with. Somebody who loves the little things in life, funny, innocent but mature at the same time, caring and off course should have a sexy body and really good in bed (a very important ctiteria :)).

Well, i dont really know if someone like this exists, I am sure there is, but havent found her yet. Well thats why, i am still single and available.

I was awaken from my thoughts by Maria, a cute cheeky final year girl student trying to hook up with me for a long time, "Thinking about me, Mr. Desmond", she winked and laughed.

"Not yet Maria, i will call you when i will", I said playing along ....

"Awwwww, I will be waiting, sir ..." she said, her tone had those sexual submissive undertones ....

I smiled and hurried to the first year class ....

"Hello Class"... i said announcing me

"I am going to give you the test results today, whoever has got a D will see me after college as per the time indicated on your papers ..."

In fact there was only one girl who had a D and that was Samantha, she was avery cute girl, but remained a bit quite in class.

I distributed the papers and left the classs .....
 
As I moved out of the class, Jane caught up with me. She had this exasperated look in her eyes.

What happened Jane, I asked, how can I help ....

Well, Mr. Desmond, I need your help desperately, there are so many words I dint understand. Even though I passed this test, I am afraid, I will fail the final one, I really can't make head or tail of withering heights ...

I looked at Jane, she had blue eyes, hair shaved on one side, a slim and curvy body. She was wearing a jeans and t shirt. She was cute and almost in tears ...

I had to help her ....

Sure jane, why don't we meet up tomorrow morning before college in my room and let's go though your problems ...
 
Jane

"Oh thank you Mr Desmond, that will be a great help" walking away with a grin excitement swirling inside me my little act worked. Finally alone with the very cute Mr Desmond. I don't need any addiotional tutoring I am top of my class and have studied hard for this exam. I just wanted an excuse to be alone with him.
 
Next morning at 7 am ....

I usuallu reach college at 7:30 am but came in early today as i had promised to help jane .....

I had just entered my staff room and sat down at my desk when there was a knock at my door ....

Come in jane i said ...

She entered through the door wearing a long jacket and a skirt. She had stockings on ... and high heels, somehow the combination of jacket and stocking with high heels did not gel ....

I asked her to sit in the chair in front of my table ....

Tell me jane how can i help you .. you said you dont know the meanings of a few words ....

Lets start with the most difficult one ...
 
Sitting across from you my legs slightly parted the jacket falls to the sides of my legs revealing my lacy top stockings.

My bare nipples grazing against the fabric of my coat. Grinning to myself knowing you have no idea how I am underneath this cost.

Well it's this quote really sir crossing my legs. Licking my lips.

Be with me always - take any form - drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you! Oh, God! it is unutterable! I can not live without my life! I can not live without my soul!

"Unutterable" I just dont understand it.
 
As she sat down. The bottom of her jacket parted slightly revealing the top of her stockings, they were lace .....

Hmmm .... my mind started to wander, before I forcefully brought it back ... Concentrate here I said to myself ....

That's a nice passage Jane that you have picked. To understand the meaning, let's understand the passage. The subject in the passage is expressing her inner feelings, thoughts and fantasies ... She is deeply in love / besotted by the main character ....

She fantasizes about him and these are the thoughts which are taboo to be expressed out loud and hence the word "unutterable" means cannot be spoken aloud ...

Did you understand Jane, I said looking up, she was lost, looking at me, her tongue licking her lips ....
 
I had seen your eyes roam over my legs staring longer then necessary a spark of desire in your eye??? hope filled my belly... Could he? Does he? feel the same. I mentally undress you with my eyes as I half listen to you talking.

I realise you have asked me something I stop drooling over you and sit up. I feel the wetness between my legs as I move in the chair my nipples straining against my black lacy bra. Blinking at you. Blushing slightly.

"Arrh, yes well that makes sense and I can totally relate to her character actually, I understand the feelings she's relating to" I uncross my legs sitting forward my jacket opens to revel my clevage. "Mr Desmond, I am in love ... Besotted with someone too and I worry that it can never be"
 
Jane was lost in her thoughts, and as I looked at her, she came out of her reverie .....

She moved in her chair to shift slightly to the front, as she moved she uncrossed her legs and leaned forward .....

Her jacket opened up a bit more revealing her cleavage. I knew something was not right, it looked like she was wearing nothing underneath, but I was not sure ....

In a very low voice, she said, she understood and then she mumbled something about her experiencing something similar and she was in love ....

I was a bit shocked and surprised, why was she telling me all this. I had to probe further ....

Jane, did I hear you correctly, you have similar thoughts. I don't think you understand, tell me in detail what your thoughts are and then only can I say if they are unutterable ...
 
"Yes sir, you see my love would be frowned upon by some... be seen as "forbidden" not allowed but you cant help who you lust after can you???. It can cause all sorts of problems. I have all of these feeling surging around me.. i just don't know what to do about it" unbuttoning the jacket as I talk slowly. My voice husky, "Mr Desmond"..my eyes locked on yours, "late at night when i am alone, I think about this person, about how he is with me, the way he looks at me... you know. I have this over whelming urge to touch myself... to give him my virginity".

"I lie in bed and i close my eyes and i can see him... those eyes that see deep into my soul, his smile, his strong arms and hands, i want to touch him, kiss him. I started to rub my little nub...mmmm if felt so so good, i did it again and again and before i knew it i was" looking away shyly whispering "cumming".

"I've had boyfriends in the past, never going all the way with them, they were all about themselves just a quick fumble... and gone without worrying about my needs i have never cum by another hand. I don't...whats the word i'm looking for?? Looking up at you to answer........ with the boys my own age. I need a man a real man..."

" Do you see now?? I cant talk about it with anyone else... i don't know what to do.. are these feelings allowed... am i allowed to touch myself.... am i allowed to explore these feelings with him??" Smiling sweetly at you.

I stand up, the jacket falls to the floor, i am stood in front of you, your eyes gaze over me my hair in a pony tail, my full breasts pushed upwards by my bra, down my bare waist, to the small very short pleated skit and down to my legs covered in silky stockings and ballet pumps.
 
Jane speaks slowly about how she is in love with a mature man and has lustful thoughts about him ....

She is going through a phase where she is not sure what to do, how to approach the man, how to satisfy her lust for him ....

Why is she telling me all this. I had so many questions racing through my mind ....

All of them are answered as she stands up suddenly .... She had unbuttoned her jacket and she stood front of me, her full breasts pushed upwards by her bra, wearing a small very short pleated skirt with her long legs covered in silky stockings and ballet pumps ...

I knew now that the man was me and she was lusting after me, she was in love with her teacher ...

I had to handle this with kids gloves ....

I stood up and picked up her jacket, I understand your feelings Jane, but I am your teacher and this cannot happen here in college ...

I went behind her and placed the jacket on her shoulders, giving her shoulders a squeeze ....

You are a good girl Jane, let's talk it over in the evening ...

Now you have to leave my office ...

Jane started to sob, I turned her around and held her in my arms, she pushed her hot body into me, her breasts crushed into me, thighs grinding into mine ...

If I had made one move, we would have fucked them and there ...

I pushed her away and told her to come to my house in the evening to sort this out once for all ....
 
Stood in front of Mr Desmond it felt like time stood still. My heart beating so fast I thought it would burst. My palms sweaty. My skin hot. A range of expressions cross his face, confusion, shock, realisation and .... Umm desire?? His eyes widen at me. My mind going crazy.

He starts talking about how he understands but all I hear is the "but" slowly my resolve breaks I look to the floor... This is not what I wanted to hear. I begin to shake as I feel the wall of emotions tightly encased inside me slowly starts to break. A sop escapes my lips... He's rejecting me.

I can't hold back my tears as they fall I feel crushed ... Stupid to even think that this would be possible. That he would want me. Uncontrolable sobs my heart breaking into a million pieces. I feel him place my jacket around me and his hands on my shoulders feel so good I try to hide the tremor of desire that ripples through my body by that one touch.

"Now leave my office " I cry even harder he slowly turns me around still not meeting his eye, he wraps his arms around me.

I immediately lean into his strtong lean body wrapping my small arms around his waist crushing myself to him willing him to change his mind. Nuzzling into his neck. Smelling him.... Grinding myself against him. I lightly kiss his neck I hear him hiss and he pushes me away.

His voice husky and breaks "come to my house in the evening to sort this out once for all ....

I step backwards... Meeting his eye for the first time I see something but I don't understand what. Confussd "your house sir ? Yeah ok .. What time shall I get there for?" A small smile spreading across my face perhaps all is not lost after all.
 
Was this girl in love with me or was it just lust, an infatuation with her teacher, or was it a conquest for her. I had to find out, I did not want to break her heart if it was love ... At the same time, she need to be thought a lesson if she felt it will be an easy conquest for her ...

I would come to know tonight ...

My apartment is 2 blocks from the school, overlooking the lake ... I am on the 11th floor, I will buzz you in ... Come there by 5 PM ...
 
A sly grin on my face red puffy eyes looking up Into to yours I try to guess what your thinking .... What you mean. I can't help the excitement building in my belly.

"Yes sir"

I walk away from you Swaying my hips, I stop once I get to the door I turn and look at you over my shoulder "good bye sir" grinning wickedly at you and I'm out the door my heart racing giggling and I happily skip down the corridor.

I decide to skip my afternoon classes so I can get home and get ready for my date.. Well at least I hope it is. I go to the office and fake a belly ache informing the embarrassed male nurse of my "time of the month " issues he hurriedly signs my permission slip.

I walk home with a friend but I'm not really listening my mind consumed with thoughts of you. She's jabbering on about the boys in our class but they are so immature.

Saying good bye I turn into my street it's not in a bad area. I get home and call out but as usual there is No one home I'm often left alone. Being an I my child I am used to my own company. My parents too busy with their jobs to pay much attention to their "blip"

I hurry to my bedroom strip out of my outfit and jump in the shower I shave until I am silky smooth my body getting aroused under my touch slipping my hands over my breasts nipples hips finically slipping between my legs I find my nub and rub it as I think about Mr Dedmonds hands on me today. I tease my clit .. But I let the waves face away not wanting to cum yet.

I dress in long socks, knee high black boots a short skirt but decide to go for innocent white lacy panties and matching bra I slip on my vest showing my cleavage.

I do my make up black smouldering ryes bright red lipstick and brush my hair until it shines.

I pick up my bag check my watch 4.30 time to make a move.

I arrive at your door and knock ... Holding my breath
 
As soon as she heard about coming home, her demeanor changed, she stopped sobbing, an impish smile, came to her face, she started looking into my eyes, her eyes twinkling ... None of this gave me an indication of her intentions .....

She left the class, swaying her hips, as she moved, her short skirt moved with her ass, I must admit, it was a tease and it was having the desired effect on me ...

She grinned as she left the class, her grin was not innocent in any way, I had to be wary of her when she came home this evening ....

I went about the day normally, but at the back of my mind was always the rendezvous that I was going to have with Jane this evening. I left as soon as college finished at 3:30

I went home, quickly took a bath ....my dick was erect in anticipation and was compelling me to give relief ... I controlled my desires, promising myself there were greater pleasures awaiting ...

I put on my boxer underpants and a nice pair of denims. I put on a shirt which showed off my muscled body nicely ....

I had thought about how to approach the meeting all day and came up with a plan in my mind, I had to be sure, what she wanted ...

I was not prepared to risk my job with a mindless affair even though she was 19 (I had done my homework by checking out Jane's records). After all, it will be only seen as the teacher's fault ...

At exactly 5'o clock, there was a knock on the door ...

I opened the door and there stood Jane looking ravishing in long socks, knee high black boots a short skirt and a vest which was enhancing her cleavage, I could make out a lacy bra underneath

She was hot and if it was any other situation, I would have fucked her then and there ...

Hello Jane, feeling much better than this morning ... I asked
 
I catch a gasp in my throat as you stand there in a shirt which clings to your muscles and jeans. I gulp my skin heats up. "I am sir thank you"

You step aside and wave me in I walk past you and catch your calone mmm delicious. I follow you to the lounge and you point to the chair. I gracefully sit down glancing around your apartment I spy no evidence of a wife/girlfriend my spirits lift.

I see you sit across from me you have a thoughtful look on your face and I shiver at the way your eyes burn into me. Staring at me.

Coughing my hands in my lap twisting them over and over, my eyes cast downwards suddenly nervous . "I just wanted to say thank you for this opportunity"
 
I waved Jane to the living room towards the couch .... it was a low couch and as soon as she sat down, her skirt rode up her thighs. She kept her legs together, keeping to the side, her head was bowed, hands nervously clasping and fidgeting .....
I gave her a glass of water, "Take it easy Jane, don't be nervous" I said ... I sat down opposite her on a on a chair.
"Jane, what you said this morning took a lot of guts. I totally understand your feelings, at this age such thoughts are quite natural, you will have crushes, you will be infatuated. In most cases, this infatuation will go away. It's all part of growing up. You also need to understand that these feelings might not be mutual, they might not be reciprocated".
I was looking at her all along, I could see her eyes starting to water. I continued "in our case, I am your teacher and we simply cannot have any relationship, other than possibly being friends. If someone found out about this, my career as a teacher would be over."
Tears were freely running down her face now, spoling the make-up she had done. I stood up and sat down next to her, my hands on her shoulders, squeezing them firmly. I could smell the jasmine perfum that she had put on. "Jane, dont cry now, take control of yourself and tell me what you are thinking, talk to me as a friend, express everything that you feel frankly, it will make you feel better. Trust me !!!"
 
Sitting there dumbfounded screaming "NO NO NO" this is not how this evening is meant to go.

Listening to Mr Desmond talking my hesrt breaking in two. This is not puppy love. Wiping my eyes with the back of my hand smearing the eye liner under my eyes sniffing loudly. My back stiffening as if getting ready for a battle. A determined look fixed in my eyes.

I look up straight into your eyes I'm not giving up.

I take the glass of water muttering my thanks. Taking the moment to pull my self together to go over my game plan. I bring the glass to my lips drinking the cool water refreshing you watch as my lips touch the glass the way my throat moves as the liquid goes down.

I purposely lean across you to place my glass on the table knowing that my breasts fall into your lap, my skirt riding up even more reveling white lacy panties and a glimps of my firm buttocks. You can't help but notice and you surpress a grown as you picture me across your lap.

I sit up slowly ... "Mr Desmond please ... Please give us a chance it's not a "crush" or anything else. I know how I feel... I know I'm young and inexperienced but I want you I love you." "No one will know" giving you my best puppy dog eyes. " I don't relate to anyone else at school. You make my pulse race and my heart miss a beat. I promise I won't tell" I'm asking you to give me the best life experience ... To teach me"
 
I kept looking at her and I could see her through her eyes that she was devastated, heart broken. She took a sip of water and I could see a hard resolve in her eyes, she was not going to give up so easily.

She leaned forward to keep the glass on her table, her tits first just brushing but then crushing into my thighs .... My dick was up, this will be hard. My mind started to wander to what I would do to her ... Mmmmm, was my groan audible?

She looked me straight into my eyes, pleading, "I love u, I won't tell anyone, teach me" she said. there was lust, love in her eyes, but was it being acted out or real?

What if I tell you, I already have a girlfriend?
 
A...a a girlfriend, wow it feels like I have been shot. I didn't see that one coming.

Inching closer to Mr Desmond... I can be your naughty little secrete .........
 
The moment i used the GF card, Jane was shocked, she did not know i had one ....

She leaned towards me, can i be your naughty secret she said .... k knew she was desperate ..... i knew know it was not love, it was just lust ...
 
Last edited:
I stand up angry ..... Frustrated ..... I walk around the room nibbling on my thumb. The heel from my boots clicking on the hard wood floor.

The smell of my perfume mixed with the leather from my boots lingers in the room. I feel your eyes on me.

I turn and look at you ... Moving quickly towards you I lean over you. Kissing you passionately my tongue dipping into your mouth. I stand up. I'm not going to beg Mr Desmond you either want me or you don't.

I grab my bag and jacket and I walk out the door.
 
She was angry, frustrated as she paced around in the room ... She realized, I am not going to give in to her charms ....

Tears streaming down her cheeks, she walked quickly towards me and kissed me deeply and forcefully, her sweet scent swirling around me. She then got up, " I am not going to beg, if you want me, you can have me"

Saying that she walked towards the door ....

Jane, I said, when do u graduate? In 3 weeks....

Well come back in 3 weeks ...
 
Chuckiling throwing my head back. I look at you from over my shoulder..

No Mr Desmond ....I won't wait for three weeks it's now or never come and find me once you have made up your mind.

I turn and walk out the door.

I head home shivering this was not how I had planned for the evening to go.

Walking up the path, there's no one home I open the front door switch the heating up I strip out of my clothes frustrated .... I turn up the music and pour a large glass of wine. Wàlking around the house naked I feel free... I dance to the music my hands brushing against my body. Over my hips, breasts between my legs. I see Mr Desmond taking my hand and dancing with me his eyes full of raw hunger for me. I lie on the sofa and spread my legs wide. Closing my eyes I pinch my nipple hard between my fingers mmmmm licking my lips. The breeze touching the most sensitive part of me ... My clit throbbing. I start to rub my clit slowly at first ... Building up the speed moving my hips as if riding a cock. I slip two fingers inside my wet aching hole. I snap a pic of my wet fingers and text it to Mr Desmond laughing.

I finger my pussy, rubbing my clit thinking of it being Mr Desmond's hands .... I feel it deep inside me the swirling beautiful overwhelming feeling. It spreads through out my body. Pulsing ... Throbbing .... Moaning... Oh oh fuckkkkk exploding .... Ripples and ripples of pleasure flood all of my senses. I sit back breathless and sweaty....

I move to the bathroom and shower.

Falling into a deep sleep a light blinking on my phone.
 
Almost 2 weeks have passed since the encounter with .... this seperation, this avoiding her was getting onto me. I was fantasising about her all the time now. I did see her in class every day but she was avoiding me, not looking towards me at all ...

The day of the encounter, she sent me a particularly hot pic of her pussy juices dripping from her fingers ... I knew i had hurt her because she stopped texting me or sending me her pics ...

Well, lets see what happens after one more week ...
 
I take my time over my appearance making sure my make up is right. That my skirt is a little shorter, my blouse a little tighter anything to make him notice me.

I ignore him in classes, paying him no attention at all the frustration building up inside me. It's been two weeks.

I turn my attention towards Stan a boy my own age who has been flirting with me. Half way through the third week Mr Desmond is late to class. I hear his footsteps coming down the corridor. I'm sat on the edge of Stans desk. I pull him close and kiss him hard.. I hear the door open.
 
Back
Top