The Secret Slut

Me too. Except I don't write. I've never actually been able to be a slut in the bedroom. But have always wanted to be. I just haven't found the right man to bring it out yet.

Keep looking, he's out there

I like this thread! I think I would qualify: prim, proper, bookish exterior, but with a secret love for reading and writing dirty erotic stories.

Victorian women were like that. Bookish and proper but would write and read torrid letters, those between them and lovers, friends, some expounding on their desires that they would never tell their husbands.

I wasn't necessarily posting about myself, just quoting from a song. But here I am on Lit....so of course I am a bit of a freak behind closed doors. At work I am in a government office doing clerical work 8 hours a day....knitting and reading in my spare time....
I enjoy being dominated at home. Spanked for being a very bad girl. Pulled by the hair to the bedroom...a strong hand squeezing threateningly around my vulnerable neck....I better stop before i get too carried away. :caning:

Being carried away IS what this thread is for and about!

I worked for a few years near the New York state capital. During warm weather lunches, I would see the women out and about. I thought about what secrets they held, especially those that worked in the State Education buiilding.

Being carried away IS what this thread is for and about!

I worked for a few years near the New York state capital. During warm weather lunches, I would see the women out and about. I thought about what secrets they held, especially those that worked in the State Education buiilding.
There really isn't anything exciting about a slut.

There's something really, really exciting about a totally straight conservative type woman suddently becoming a slut.

First, because of the intensity of her sexual feelings and fantasies overwhelming her. They've been pent up like a pressure cooker. Now and then you notice it, a slight tremor or a blink when she looks at an attractive woman or man.

Second, because of someone else wanting her immediately, then and there, maybe just with a bit of flirting and signaling. Someone who knows that slut is in there, and calls it, coaxes it out, accepts it and wants it, and needs it to do them, right then and there.

And the woman knows, suddenly, she's changed and free, she's the sexual creature that was only a repressed and shameful dream. It's immediate. Her hair and skin are alive, she feels them suddenly. The cool breeze, her body suddenly aware. The change is complete before she touches a button or a zipper, it's in her mind, and her spirit.

That's hot.

Last edited:
Hello From New Orleans!

Well, I love this subject. My wife has always been very conservative in the bedroom and in dressing. I met a a woman 16 years ago that was 6 years older than me. She and I started seeing one another and still do until today. she always drives a big fine automobile (Town Car or Caddy) and dresses to kill! Long elegant dresses, jewelery and always beautiful makeup. She is the hottest womanI have ever met and loves to fuck. She is a screammer and curses like aslut in the French Quarter when she is making love. Outside the bedroom, she is a lady in every sense of the word. To say the least, we really do love one another, but we are both married to others. We have limited time together, but it is great whenever we are together. She tells me she has never cum like this with any other man, I guess we are made for one antoher.

I'm the exact opposite. I like a dirty, filthy whore out in public, doing anything and everything. And then when I get her home, she is a total cold fish in bed.

Apparently I fit the bill here. Quiet, shy, mousy, content to listen to everyone else talk while I read a book. But seething inside with desires I don't know what to do with.

Someone once told me I represent the Holy Grail of fantasies--turning the quiet librarian into a sex craving lunatic. Personally, that seems a bit exaggerated, but who was I to argue his opinion?

Apparently I fit the bill here. Quiet, shy, mousy, content to listen to everyone else talk while I read a book. But seething inside with desires I don't know what to do with.

Someone once told me I represent the Holy Grail of fantasies--turning the quiet librarian into a sex craving lunatic. Personally, that seems a bit exaggerated, but who was I to argue his opinion?

I see those women everytime I venture to a local Starbucks: The mousy woman, sipping on her latte or tea, reading the Harlequin or the latest chick-lit best seller, off in a corner, now and then peering over the top of the book to see what everyone esle is doing. Personally, I think they are reading the Spice imprint of Harlequin, the erotica and untamed tales.

Jimminy Crickets, I sound like I'm writing the background for a character.

I wouldn't consider myself slutty. Behind closed doors or with close friends it's about being yourself. I also work as a teacher, and there is an expectation about how you would conduct yourself in society, that doesn't mean that's me, that just means that's what people want to see.

Behind closed doors though... I can be myself, remove all those masks you're expected to wear each day and become the person I always am inside. Just because I am looking proper, doesn't mean I am not thinking about how ripped that guy looks, or how delicious that woman's breasts are!

I don't buy into the 'setting free' stuff, I think if they are a minx in the bedroom, then its been there alllll day buddy, she just didn't think you were worth informing. :)

Teachers must wear the facade of pubic decorum. What they do behind closed doors is something else. I've associated with many teachers over the last eight years. They are like you: the mascaraed falls once we're amongst friends.

And I so agree with you: it's either there or not.

There really isn't anything exciting about a slut.

There's something really, really exciting about a totally straight conservative type woman suddently becoming a slut.

First, because of the intensity of her sexual feelings and fantasies overwhelming her. They've been pent up like a pressure cooker. Now and then you notice it, a slight tremor or a blink when she looks at an attractive woman or man.

Second, because of someone else wanting her immediately, then and there, maybe just with a bit of flirting and signaling. Someone who knows that slut is in there, and calls it, coaxes it out, accepts it and wants it, and needs it to do them, right then and there.

And the woman knows, suddenly, she's changed and free, she's the sexual creature that was only a repressed and shameful dream. It's immediate. Her hair and skin are alive, she feels them suddenly. The cool breeze, her body suddenly aware. The change is complete before she touches a button or a zipper, it's in her mind, and her spirit.

That's hot.

Then why do so few authors on this site write about these women?

Count me in.

A freaky slut on saturday night but polite and well behaved for dinner on Sunday with the in-laws.

A quiet, hard-working, well read secretary by day; submissive whore behind closed doors.

And I work hard at being both.

this is me in a lot of ways - the "good girl" who has too good a reputation and is too shy to let people know she even has a sex life.. but secretly always horny and full of kinky fantasies and moves.
being on lit it just one of the many secrets some of us keep from the world when it comes to sex.

I absolutely love the idea of a my woman being a secret slut. I'd love to see a woman wearing 'conservative' clothes - a long dress, a full top, something like that - and work my way into taking her back home, only to undress her and realise that she's wearing the sluttiest underwear possible, then have her turn into a complete nymphomaniac, eager to try anything and everything.

You sound absolutely sexy :) Especially after I was moved by this post to look at some of your other posts. The fact that you are a secret only makes you more alluring.

My fetish is the secret slut.....the lady in public but the naughty little slut behind closed doors who loves to be naughty.

The girl who if you met would be the last one you would think would be a freak behind closed doors.

I was with one girl who worked at a book store (I know stereotypical but book girls seem to be the sleepers!!), quiet as a mouse but she wanted to do everything when we got behind closed doors.

Any ladies out there like this?

Isn't this describing nearly every woman on this site?

I don't go to work and talk about how I like to lick pussy and get fucked in the ass. The internet allows people to do this with reasonable anonymity.

this is me in a lot of ways - the "good girl" who has too good a reputation and is too shy to let people know she even has a sex life.. but secretly always horny and full of kinky fantasies and moves.
being on lit it just one of the many secrets some of us keep from the world when it comes to sex.

Naughty girl, :caning:
:rolleyes:

Yep. The outside world has no idea of the pictures that are on my computer and that I'm reading Jaid Black and other erotica on my kindle while out in public. People in general have no idea of the things that run through my head. :devil:

Count me in.

A freaky slut on saturday night but polite and well behaved for dinner on Sunday with the in-laws.

A quiet, hard-working, well read secretary by day; submissive whore behind closed doors.

And I work hard at being both.

My wife had clients at work, and said she was worn out. I said, "Oh, were you the prize for all their hard work. Did your pussy drain a client's cock."

She sucked my dick afterwards. Very hot.

It's true....it's the quiet ones you have to watch out for.

*quiet as a church mouse* Not everyone is capable of bringing it out of me.

I think most people have some kind of secrets they hide from there friends or relations in one form or another

Isn't this describing nearly every woman on this site?

I don't go to work and talk about how I like to lick pussy and get fucked in the ass. The internet allows people to do this with reasonable anonymity.

I totally agree with everything that you've said. I grew up the "good girl", the "nice girl" who always did what was expected , never got into any trouble. . . what would they (my family, co-workers, friends) say if they even suspected that I wantonly masturbate for him, all he has to do is ask, or that I deep throat him and drink his cum, if that's what he wants, or that I let him fuck me in the ass. Being known as a good girl is a friggin burden most of the time.

I'm getting pissed just thinking about it!

this is me in a lot of ways - the "good girl" who has too good a reputation and is too shy to let people know she even has a sex life. but secretly always horny and full of kinky fantasies and moves.

Kerryanna,
This is really scary . . . I think you might be my long, lost, identical twin sister. Your description is a mirror reflection of my own.

Being known as a good girl is a friggin burden most of the time.

I, For one, relish playing dual roles. I love people thinking that they *know me* when they have no friggen clue. Only my one and only see's all of my different sides.

Back