Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT the last time I flew, my suitcase had a note in it that it had been searched... but the toys were still there. :eek: I'm going with the ostrich theory on this one... I really don't want to know... I just sanitized and moved on.

I confess I think that is great story!

Ict

I am almost sure that this relationship is not going to last and I am going to be forced into a custody battle for my unborn child. :-(

Please, whatever your beliefs, say a prayer, wish, etc. for what is best for my son that is due.

I am almost sure that this relationship is not going to last and I am going to be forced into a custody battle for my unborn child. :-(

Please, whatever your beliefs, say a prayer, wish, etc. for what is best for my son that is due.
That sounds like a very tough situation. Keep us posted!

OMG, I'm so sorry Billr.. that's hard. I've put up with an untenable relationship for years to be close to my stepdaughters.. kids make it all seriously hard. I feel for you.

ICT I get really intimidated every time I consider posting on these boards.

But then afterwards, when I actually gather up the courage to, I'm very happy I did. :)

Almost a sonnet...

I confess. I'd love to make her my whore!

Please?

A poetic man. Just what I need. To bad he's in the DC area and I'm married. Otherwise I would let this man objectify me however he pleased. If I wasn't so sleepy I would say so much more.

Yum

Daft:kiss:

Please?

A poetic man. Just what I need. To bad he's in the DC area and I'm married. Otherwise I would let this man objectify me however he pleased. If I wasn't so sleepy I would say so much more.

Yum

Daft:kiss:

I think we might have something to talk about...:devil:

I confess i let things bother me that are out of my control, blow them out of proportion and dump on friends who don't deserve having to listen to my pathetic pity party. :( I hate it when i feel this way.

I confess i let things bother me that are out of my control, blow them out of proportion and dump on friends who don't deserve having to listen to my pathetic pity party. :( I hate it when i feel this way.
Ugh. I can totally relate. I get so frustrated at myself when that happens.

Don't let it get to you AJ. it happens.

Re: my last post

ICT- I am not amazed by the support that the people of Lit have given me.
With that being said, I am VERY greatful! Thank you SO much for the reinforcement. It really does help and means a lot.

Again, THANK YOU!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back