Searching for a Rose - a Gentle Dom's Journey

ThirdShift

Really Really Experienced
Joined
May 16, 2017
Posts
408
When I have the occasion to purchase flowers or pluck flowers from my garden, I always purposefully pick the ones that have yet to open. Each day the flower brings more joy as the petals slowly open, revealing more of the nautral beauty that is contained within. Some days the petals push open far, revealing much, some days they seem to remain the same.

The flower is soaking up the nutrients of the soil and basking in the warmth of the sun. With proper care of watering, the flower blossoms. Revealing its fullness, providing beauty and inspiration while giving off an aromic scent enticing the senses.

I am in search of my rose to nurture, to care for, to bask in. I want to see her learn more about herself and her sexuality each day blossoming fuller. I want to be able to care for her, tell her how beautiful she is, how her submission to my care provides a purpose for my being.

Are you the flower I have been looking for?

Who Are You?

Every flower has its own unique beauty to be appreciated and cherished. I have no physical description of the right flower for me, but I do have some characteristics I am looking for:

  • Married due to my own time constraints and my own maritial status, I feel we will have more in common and more in understanding if you are married as well. I could entertain a lady who is single, but there will need to be more discussion.

  • Explorer I am looking for someone who is seeking to explore their sexuality, in particular their submissiveness. I fully expect to earn your trust and as a result your gift of submission.

  • Seeker I am looking for someone who is seeking a connection - mentally, sexually, and emotionally. However, not looking for love. I am not looking to change your real life arrangements nor have mine changed.

How This Would Work

This is strictly an online relationship. As such, the primary communication to begin will be PMs here on Lit as we build trust and understanding of each other. This can progress to email, KIK, and possibly voice and cam if real life allows for it.

Patience is a must as I too am married and with real life do not always have free time for real time communication. However, I will strive for some form of contact daily.

Along with patience, discretion is a must. I am not looking to upset your life or have mine upset.

Our D/s relationship will be "task" driven limited only to our boundaries and inmagination.

Why Me?

Or basically, what do I have to offer you. I am a married man who late in life discovered certain attributes (kinks) about himself who cannot explore them in the real world. They are not shared or sought to be shared by my SO. While we have a happy life, there are areas - namely sexual - that are going unfilled.

I seek the adventure of flirting, intimacy, spontaneity. The excitement of the chase. The flirty banter, the desire, the need to be wanted.

Not only do I seek these, but want to give them as well.

I hope this "ad" demonstrates my ability to write and shows some of my imagination. As well as conveys my tenderness, compassion, and firm desire. When the opportunity arises, I hope you will be able to hear what I have been told is my sexy voice. I too have my kinks that I hope we both can explore for mutual pleasure.

One last word: if you stalk my posts, I went through a brief "dark" period where I was angry. That person was not and is not the real me. Sadly, I removed some posts that show who I really am.

I look forward to chatting with you.
 
How has only one person responded to this so far?! I felt such strong emotions whilst reading your ad. I lack the words. You write so very well. I'd love to talk. :)
 
What a fabulously worded post, that seems to come from such an open and honest place.

I too am surprised so few responses, but then there may have been a lot of private messages.

I read it and thought WOW.

Good luck

:)
 
What a fabulously worded post, that seems to come from such an open and honest place.

I too am surprised so few responses, but then there may have been a lot of private messages.

I read it and thought WOW.

Good luck

:)

Thank you
 
After some time away for reflection, I am back. Would there be any ladies interested in corresponding?
 
i have to say this. i read Your post, and i really hope You didn't give up. You deserve a wonderful submissive and there is a submissive out there who absolutely deserves to be able to meet You and be able to earn Your respect and trust and have You give the same to her. Please don't ever give up searching for what You need.
 
Back
Top