Me in a black thong

It's very flattering that one clothed picture of my face gets practically as many responses as a series of nude body shots... Seriously warms my heart!
 
It's very flattering that one clothed picture of my face gets practically as many responses as a series of nude body shots... Seriously warms my heart!
entire beauty is what I adore. full figured all features all so inviting to behold
 
blue as the shimmering water on a clear crystal day. glourious to the eye
 
you are very beautiful and love the way you fell about your self and your sexaulity. every one has an erotic side to them and it is nice to come out and feel good about it!!!
stay beatiful!!!
James xxx
 
Not sure why I haven't paid this thread a visit before...but I like what I have seen, thanks for posting!
 
What a beautiful, sexy and erotic thread! That said, it could only be made possible by a beautiful, sexy and erotic woman! Thank you for sharing!:rose::)
 
It's very flattering that one clothed picture of my face gets practically as many responses as a series of nude body shots... Seriously warms my heart!

lol, What do you expect when you're a lovely woman all around?

Just because we're filthy pervs that are ravenous for naked female flesh doesn't mean we can't stop and just enjoy a pretty face that's a nice user. :rose:
 
Am I the only one who thinks you should have stocking-panty sets in every possible shade? You could store them in a giant-sized replica of the big size Crayola box, you know the one with the sharpener in the back? And every morning you could go to the box and open the lid and select a color and they'd be in these big tubes that look like crayons that you could pull out and pop open and out would slide the panties and stockings.

Life would be so much more fun like that - by "that" I mean both you having a giant crayon-lingerie box, and also you wearing stockings and thong underwear all the time.

Sooo I actually had a dream involving those big Crayola boxes last night, thanks to this! They had crayons in them, not lingerie... But still funny.
 
Wow! You've got a magic body. Great to flip through all your pics and find a pretty face at the end of it.

I'm hoping you've got a few more ideas hidden in that bathtub somewhere......

Kiwi xx
 
Personally I cannot wait to see you in stockings again. One of my biggest turn ons. :)
 
Back
Top