Bored and HARD on call at the hospital...

On call...

on call again tonite...let me know if you would like to talk and hangout...PM here or IM on yahoo @ i_got_spinners. Thanks and have a great day.

-Mark

On call...wanna hangout?

Hey everyone, how's it goin? I am on call today and nothing much is going on. If anyone wants to hangout just IM me on yahoo @ i_got_spinners or PM me here. I am stuck in the hospital until tomorrow so talking to someone would be good. Let me know. Thanks and have a great weekend.

-Mark

Still on call and bored...

Still here at work...bored...anyone wanna hangout...thanks...
-Mark

On call...wanna hangout?

On call today...let me know if you want to hangout...hope everyone is doing okay. IM on yahoo @ i_got_spinners or PM here.

-Mark

On call...let me know if you want to hangout

On call today...in the call room right now just hanging out. A lot more relaxed than my last call. Let me know if you want to hangout. IM on yahoo @ i_got_spinners or PM here. Hope you all had a good weekend and happy holidays everyone!

-Mark

Still here...

Still on call...lol...let me know. There is hardly any work today...so I am here.

On call...

On call tonite...not much happening here. Let me know if you wanna talk or hangout. Thanks and hope you had a great holiday weekend!

-Mark

On call on new years day...

On call on new year's day...not fun. Been really busy all day and now I finally get to sit down and relax. Let me know you'd like to talk and hangout. PM here or IM on yahoo @ i_got_spinners. Thanks and happy new year everyone!

Anyone...

I am really bored here in the call room all alone...would anyone like to chat...let me know. thanks.

On call...

On call again...let me know if you want to talk/hangout...IM on yahoo @ i_got_spinners or PM here.

Thanks

On call...

On call again tonite...let me know if you want to hangout. IM on yahoo @ i_got_spinners or PM here. Thank you.

-Mark

On call again...

Hey everyone, how's it goin? It's been a while since I have posted. Been really busy. On call again tonite. Not much going on. Let me know if you want to hangout. IM on yahoo @ i_got_spinners or PM here. Thanks and have a great night.

-Mark

Back