Test Your Posting Here

LOL, Opposing Balance??? Do you have a thing for pussies??

:D

Attachments

• cruel_wo.jpg
    cruel_wo.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 47
fishvscat.jpg

Ugh

Jeeze Cierra. How did you get that pic? Did someone email it to you or something?
I went to the site labeled on the pic.
Theres 148 animal pics.
You have to go through them one at a time.
Guess which number this one was?
127!!!
cruel_world.jpg

I spent the entire time from when you posted that pic till now looking for it, lol.
:rolleyes:

ahhh.... a new pic I feel the need for now..

Attachments

• dontmess.gif
    dontmess.gif
    25.5 KB · Views: 4,509
G.I. Joe huh?

better watch out,
Don't let PV get her hands on you.lol

Attachments

• girlie.gif
    girlie.gif
    85.5 KB · Views: 66
GeneralIssueJoe said:

As you may have noticed, sig banner.jpg is so wide it distorts your posts and makes them wider than everyone else's.

Try this version.

Attachments

• !sig banner.jpg
    !sig banner.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 31
Hey WH, I was wondering...
On my screen theres a good three and a half inches between the right side of his pic and the edge of the posting box.
Why is it different for you? Is it because of your screen size?
Or the resolution settings youre using?

most clever thread by far

this is truly a clever and helpful thread and i would love to thank the starter..this is coming from a person who took a week to get her avatar posted with the help of a fellow literian....<icy-utterly embarrased> :heart:

OpposingBalance said:
Hey WH, I was wondering...
On my screen theres a good three and a half inches between the right side of his pic and the edge of the posting box.
Why is it different for you? Is it because of your screen size?
Or the resolution settings youre using?

I browse in 800x600 True Color mode. If you browse in a very high resolution -- say 1280 x 1024 -- that banner picture won't be a problem because vB dynamically formats to a percentage of the resolution.

Most people browse at 640x480 or 800x600 and most web pages are configured to look best at one of those two resolutions

I mentioned the distortion because others have mentioned signatures that cause them to scroll to read a post are among their pet peeves.

Weird Harold said:

I browse in 800x600 True Color mode. If you browse in a very high resolution -- say 1280 x 1024 -- that banner picture won't be a problem because vB dynamically formats to a percentage of the resolution.

Most people browse at 640x480 or 800x600 and most web pages are configured to look best at one of those two resolutions

I mentioned the distortion because others have mentioned signatures that cause them to scroll to read a post are among their pet peeves.

Ah, yes.
I have my res set at 1024 x 768 True Color.
I find I prefer it over 640 x 480 or 800 x 600.
Looks cleaner and sharper to me.

Re: most clever thread by far

icy said:
this is truly a clever and helpful thread and i would love to thank the starter..this is coming from a person who took a week to get her avatar posted with the help of a fellow literian....<icy-utterly embarrased> :heart:

That would be Cierra.
I agree.
Most other tech question threads are specific to a certain problem someone is having.
Here, one may post any question, and it will more likely than not be answered.

Yep

We try

I not an experienced one, I tend to find out by fiddling

But if I can help, I am willing!

Back