Using substances while on the internet.

You're right, but that's hate put into action.

The internet had provided a playground for people to spew their hate with no consequence. Sometimes I wonder if its not a bad thing, they vent, they feel a little better, maybe they don't gun anyone down...

Who knows? What I do know is the world is more full of hate now than ever. You can practically smell it.

I discovered how I feel about people is irrelevant to the actions I take. When I intervened with drunks threatening to blow their brains out popularity and luv wasnt the outcome I wanted. I occasionally bought people groceries and bus fare to Chicago so they wouldn't fuck up my vacation.

Trying to look out or stick up for someone is not condescending, its life experience pointing things out to someone with less life experience.

And if you think that is condescending keep in mind I am 46 and my 69 year old father still tells me I have a hell of a lot to learn about "how shit works"

This is the net not many here really know each other, but trust me, in real life, its not so terrible to know a guy or two with a big brother mentality. They can balance out some of the guys who are just thinking about your panties (cyber or otherwise) which of course Pilot has accused me of wanting to do because he can't understand anyone trying to be nice.

As for Pilot? Haters have to hate and I can't imagine what a blow to his fragile ego it was to have a 18 year old female writing better gm than him.

For me? I've always thought very highly of you in the writing regard. Here you are posting great stories at an age where I couldn't get out of my own fucking way at that time

So good for you.

Was that condescending enough?;)

For the record, he says that behind your back too. :)

I think the last time I was drunk on my tail was the summer of 1978--and that was when someone else was mixing my drinks. I take a slew of prescription drugs but have never taken any illegal substances, having been subject to random drug tests since my teens because of my dad's jobs--and subsequently mine. I don't smoke, either.

I might note that there's no one on the forum who can do a hate (on almost any topic) like LC can. (And that, quite obviously, is the truth.) :rolleyes:

And no one can be as snarky (this time right out of the gate, so she really has no room to talk about anyone else on this) as Cruel2BKind can be (she even puts it in her account name). ;)

Last edited:
I think the last time I was drunk on my tail was the summer of 1978--and that was when someone else was mixing my drinks. I take a slew of prescription drugs but have never taken any illegal substances, having been subject to random drug tests since my teens because of my dad's jobs--and subsequently mine. I don't smoke, either.

I might note that there's no one on the forum who can do a hate (on almost any topic) like LC can. (And that, quite obviously, is the truth.) :rolleyes:

And no one can be as snarky (this time right out of the gate, so she really has no room to talk about anyone else on this) as Cruel2BKind can be (she even puts it in her account name). ;)

And no one is taken less seriously on this site than you.

And no one is taken less seriously on this site than you.

Yes, I realize that's a big part of your massive hate sickness. It's just too bad that you're having such a shitty life. I suspect that's mostly self-induced. :D

Hi from an ocean beach condo. :D

I think intoxication oughta be required for scoring and posting story comments. Now it all makes sense!

Many years, alas, since I've smoked pot. I like alcohol as a writing aid, though I can no longer abuse it as I did in my youth.

Hate is best done sober.

You wanted me to respond, Cruel. You begged for it in your first post. This was your need for me to give you attention at play, not mine. :rolleyes:

Not really interested in your adolescent experiences with life.

I'm high on life. And uppers and downers...and not life.

Loose thoughts:

* Reality is a crutch.
(Or, if your transmission is flaky, reality is a clutch.)
* Who needs reality when you have a good fantasy?
* Reality is for those who can't handle drugs.

* Sugar is addictive too.
* Some get high on abstinence.
* Sick gift: Peyote-flavored toothpaste.
* I retired my old lapel pin: HIGH ON STRESS.
* Do competitive swimmers get high on endolphins?
* Choose your mind-fuck: LSD or LDS?

True story. A freaky street-corner proselytizer once told me: I used to be all fucked up on drugs. Now I'm fucked up on Lord Jesus. Wanna hit?

Song: In Heaven, there is no beer / That's why we drink it here.

I sometimes have this exchange in medical interviews:
Q: Are you allergic to any drugs?
A: Dunno; I haven't tried them all yet.

And finally:
Q: What's the deadliest substance of abuse?
A: Gunpowder.

Loose thoughts:

* Reality is a crutch.
(Or, if your transmission is flaky, reality is a clutch.)
* Who needs reality when you have a good fantasy?
* Reality is for those who can't handle drugs.

* Sugar is addictive too.
* Some get high on abstinence.
* Sick gift: Peyote-flavored toothpaste.
* I retired my old lapel pin: HIGH ON STRESS.
* Do competitive swimmers get high on endolphins?
* Choose your mind-fuck: LSD or LDS?

True story. A freaky street-corner proselytizer once told me: I used to be all fucked up on drugs. Now I'm fucked up on Lord Jesus. Wanna hit?

Song: In Heaven, there is no beer / That's why we drink it here.

I sometimes have this exchange in medical interviews:
Q: Are you allergic to any drugs?
A: Dunno; I haven't tried them all yet.

And finally:
Q: What's the deadliest substance of abuse?
A: Gunpowder.

Stick to writing and leave the thinking to those for whom its natural.

Oh, sure. I got a citation from Laurel for posting under the influence.

I can't say I never smoked pot, but I don't anymore.
I have been prescribed Vicodin, it does nothing for me. No high, no pain relief.
I drank to excess back in my late teens, early twenties. The night I lost my car, I quit. I couldn't remember where I parked it. Truth.
I quit smoking 13 years ago after my heart attack.

I will occasionally drink beer. I like the taste of beer. I don't drink to get drunk. I drink because it tastes good. I can do without any time and have for long periods of time.

As for any other kind of pills. I took speed once. No effect.

I never tried any other types of illicit drugs, ever. I didn't see the point. I didn't need my mind expanded or my conciseness raised. I was quite happy just the way I am.

My thoughts on using drugs...if you want to go ahead, but I think it's a waste of time and money; and you're stupid to do it.

And I'm all for legalization of drugs, with a caveat, you provide your own medical treatment, don't go looking for me to pay for it when you get hurt, overdose, or just get so fucked up you can't stand anymore.

Drugs don't agree with me. Or maybe I don't agree with drugs. Even prescription drugs are a problem. But a little splash of wine from time to time seems to work. But I find the whole idea of drinking to get pissed really weird. Why would you? By the way, that's 'pissed' in the English sense of the word. Nothing to do with getting annoyed. :)

Back