Blurting The Playground Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a game of football on? :eek:

I must pay more attention to these fringe sports. :eek:

Some may say we didn't win it then... Like me :D but that could be the welsh in me saying that... Nah. We never win it :D

NOOOOO! don't let germany have another victory :caning:

NOOOOO! don't let germany have another victory :caning:

What do you mean another victory? Their only good at one sport :D look at the Olympics :D South Korea beat them and they've mostly fat archers :D Even in the Winter Olympics they got 6th :rolleyes:

What do you mean another victory? Their only good at one sport :D look at the Olympics :D South Korea beat them and they've mostly fat archers :D Even in the Winter Olympics they got 6th :rolleyes:

you just moved up on my litster ranking ;)

you just moved up on my litster ranking ;)

Then here is something to make you feel even better, try naming another world sport Germany has ever mentioned in? :D even the French who has won as World Cup more than once is know to be a force in rugby. So they're more better then Germany's.... That's the French. And don't get me started on Russia :D

Then here is something to make you feel even better, try naming another world sport Germany has ever mentioned in? :D even the French who has won as World Cup more than once is know to be a force in rugby. So they're more better then Germany's.... That's the French. And don't get me started on Russia :D

aaaand another silver star for you *ding* :D

Eventing - I Think No1, Cycling 7th and then we are onto Formula 1 Mercsomething or other.

dayum....
Find the thread..

And my blurt...

I can't tolerate stupid.

Case in point:

I was a day late with rent, so I went by with cash plus late fee to pay.. Got a receipt..woohoo..

Ok..come home today with a notice of Eviction or pay right?

So, at first I'm mad because the management are fucking idiots. But then i get to reading the notice..

I have three days to pay or..get..this..
"LEAVE THE STATE OF TEXAS."

um...a bit harsh, wouldn't you say??

Morons..
Can't even draw up a proper eviction paper..
Geez..

dayum....
Find the thread..

And my blurt...

I can't tolerate stupid.

Case in point:

I was a day late with rent, so I went by with cash plus late fee to pay.. Got a receipt..woohoo..

Ok..come home today with a notice of Eviction or pay right?

So, at first I'm mad because the management are fucking idiots. But then i get to reading the notice..

I have three days to pay or..get..this..
"LEAVE THE STATE OF TEXAS."

um...a bit harsh, wouldn't you say??

Morons..
Can't even draw up a proper eviction paper..
Geez..

Now's your chance to get out of Texas! :p ;) :D

*skating around the carousel*

i could use a break, me need to go down, down, down, down on life
i need you to take all my shadows for a walk tonight

*skating around the carousel*

i could use a break, me need to go down, down, down, down on life
i need you to take all my shadows for a walk tonight

086.gif

"Everyone thinks that we're perfect... please don't let them look the through the curtains..." Dollhouse ~Melanie Martinez.

Halfway done making my mustard heat chicken marinade with sun dried risotto dinner.

Yes, dinner at 11:00 pm.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back