There is no G-Spot. Wait .... WHAT!?

Actually, the gspot doesn't exist as part of the vagina.

It's a spongy gland that wraps around the urethra, which sits right in front of the vaginal wall-- on the other side. On men it's called the prostate-- and nobody fucking looks for that inside the rectum, do they?

There are two things that a gspot needs to 'develop.' One is indeed attention. The other is a good healthy hormonal environment, with a proper healthy amount of testosterone-- women produce it too.

You are quite right, it's not necessarily a part of the vagina, but I do believe nerves bundle up around the area. For some women, you can feel the difference in the flesh of the vagina walls where the g-spot is and isn't located. Again, every one is different. Sadly, not everyone can squirt, it's mighty fun to watch.
 
Two articles removing the myth of the G-spot

http://www.nature.com/nrurol/journal/v11/n9/full/nrurol.2014.193.html

http://www.salon.com/2014/09/16/the...its_time_to_put_this_sex_myth_to_bed_partner/


And thus I find myself once more delighted by the complexities of women.

Why is it that you ladies cannot be simple? Men are easy. The penis and the testicles are as G-spot-ish as it gets for us. Our other erogenous zones support our phallus' prime spot as ... erm .... the preeminent control of our explosive decompression. :heart:

But no, you ladies have to confound us with a treasure that science says does not really exist!

After reading this bit of information, I realized that if the G-spot of a woman is a matter of Faith, I say onto thee, I am religious. Why, you may ask?

When I have thirsted has not 'the squirt' satiated my aridity?
When I have starved have not breasts and leaking perky nipples staved my hunger?
When I have been stressed have my nether regions not found multiple occasions of release and bliss in the embrace of the temple known as womanhood?

I say if these religious experiences exist, then the G-Spot also exists. I shall never deviate from my quest to make it tremble at the tough of my fingers, my tongue, my fists, my phallus, toys of various sizes and vibrations, fruits of various shapes and sizes :nana:, sugary products (whip cream), candles, my everything.


Montanos

Protecting the right of women to orgasm all over without regrets.

Disclaimer: The statements made by this post are ... completely true ... regardless of logic, relevance to the topic, belief, impertinent heckling or dancing gerbils named Blitz.
I don't give a damn what you call it. read my HOW TO story on Literotica, "How to locate your Lover's G-Spot". This is a tried and true method in a bed, not a lab that has worked on more than several women, so? Say what you want, claim what you want, what i do works for me and for my present lover. (I did not learn it from her but from other women, as I have learned everything useful in my life)
 
I don't give a damn what you call it. read my HOW TO story on Literotica, "How to locate your Lover's G-Spot". This is a tried and true method in a bed, not a lab that has worked on more than several women, so? Say what you want, claim what you want, what i do works for me and for my present lover. (I did not learn it from her but from other women, as I have learned everything useful in my life)


As the naming of the 'spot' thus so branded, does not matter, I shall endeavor to refer to it as "Sam".

Thus, using that terminology I now edit your statement.

I don't give a damn what you call Sam. read my HOW TO story on Literotica, "How to locate your Sam". This is a tried and true method in a bed(locating Sam), not a lab that has worked on more than several women, so? Say what you want, claim what you want, what i do works for me and for my present lover(locating Sam or stimulating Sam). (I did not learn it from her( Couldn't find Sam?) but from other women(Most probably found their Sam), as I have learned everything useful in my life(From Sam?))


Yes, Sam is a great teacher, goal of faith and scientific enigma!

To everyone, I say:

Gloria enim sexum!

Montanos
 
Last edited:
Ladies and gents, it seems there are other spots in a woman's intimate parts that require additional alphabetical letters to describe.

Science has declared that 'The G-spot' does not exist. It is a fabrication: fiction, a mythical impossibility, a matter of Faith, a white lie to calm the ego of men, a conundrum without solution.

But, for those that embrace science as the ultimate authority on the mighty joys of female nether region conniptions, do not despair.

I GIVE YOU .... the O-Spot!! <--- Two exclamation points.

REJOICE INFIDELS! Though it might be necessary to soon have a thesaurus or dictionary to properly label all the different spots in a woman's nether region, I am sure we will be up to the task.

Enjoy the education video on how to stimulate the O-Spot. As you search for your vocabulary handbooks, remember ....

GLORIA ENIM SEXUM!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hlWlvAcg4s


Montanos
 
Last edited:
Digging a little deeper into this you'll find the "A-Spot" or

Anterior Fornix Erogenous Zone

250px-Gray1166.png


:D
 
Thank you!

Hey, I'm new to this site, and happened to stumble across this forum. It took my attention because I am a so-called "squirter" (as much as I hate that word). After years of conflicting information about women's bodies and types orgasms, I'd like to thank those who do not write my orgasms/physiological responses as "mythical". I can assure you, they are not. There's some really interesting scientific evidence of the female prostate and female ejaculation (from recent studies in Europe), which just confirms what some of us have known for years. This is not a complicated process either; but as a tip for other women reading this, the real secret in intensifying orgasm is to learn to breathe properly during sex! You can't come unless you can teach your body to relax properly. I started "squirting" about 3 months after I started practicing regular yoga/meditation.

I'm incredibly pleased with the physical results ;)




Actually, the gspot doesn't exist as part of the vagina.

It's a spongy gland that wraps around the urethra, which sits right in front of the vaginal wall-- on the other side. On men it's called the prostate-- and nobody fucking looks for that inside the rectum, do they?

There are two things that a gspot needs to 'develop.' One is indeed attention. The other is a good healthy hormonal environment, with a proper healthy amount of testosterone-- women produce it too.

It's not actually that hard to find with your fingers. A woman's urethra is pretty short, after all. If you slide two fingers in, to about the second knuckle, you're pushing against it with your fingertips. it can be hard to tell because some women really don't feel much or get much out of it. And you want to be careful and not smash her urethra and cause infections. Personally, I far prefer the stroking and swelling to the squirting. It isn't especially orgasmic sensation-- although it's a lot of fun to do, and if I don't squirt, things get mighty sloppy in the pants for a couple hours while the fluid buildup works its way out...

There will be a written test, so I hope you all are taking notes.
 
G-spot & Squirting

I never gave the idea of a G-spot much thought. All I know is that when I orgasm, it feels GREAT, and that's all that matters to me...but...

Last year, I read an instructional blog about female ejaculation/squirting, and I decided I'd see if it worked. I first made sure my bladder was empty. I then got into bed and inserted my finger inside my vagina, and found the 'almond shaped' thing, they say is the G-spot. I began to gentle massage it, and it eventually began to enlarge. The next thing you know, I hear a squishy sound, and I did as the instructions said...I beared down. WOW, then it happened...LOTS of clear fluid came shooting out and soaked my sheets. Again, I did as the instructions said, and I tasted it. Sure enough, it wasn't urine and I didn't find it had much of a taste.

For me, I'd say squirting (when alone) is foreplay and not orgasmic. Mind you, it feels REALLY good and is VERY arousing, but I find I need to masturbate to totally satisfy my carnal urge.

Since that first time, I've increased my squirting technique and have enjoyed (and video taped myself) squirting, 7 times in 27 minutes.

FYI: I had to purchase a Liberator (liquid-proof) blanket, after ruining my mattress...and, one for the carpet, for when I stand and squirt for the camera. Also, I drink a bottle of Gatorade, so I'm not dehydrated.

Well, I hope that wasn't wayyy TMI, but I wanted to chime in on the G-spot debate.
 
Digging a little deeper into this you'll find the "A-Spot" or

Anterior Fornix Erogenous Zone

:D

AND SO, yet another magical spot of female stimulation comes forth to open our shackled mundane minds.

The Faithful WILL rejoice! Of the 26 letters in the English alphabet -3- have already been designated to the female nether erogenous regions. That means that 11.5% of the English alphabet already resides between the legs of women!

Yet, I ask you, are you satisfied with a mere 11.5%?

I say, NAY! I say, at the very least, 69% of the English alphabet should dwell in and around a lady's sex! I say that it is a Holy Quest to try and prove the G-Spot so it can take its place with the A-Spot and the O-Spot and the _ B C D E F _ H I J K L M N _ P Q R S T U V W X Y Z spots that are soon to be found!

Mighty Questers of the G-Spot Grail! Are you with me!? ARE YOU WITH ME!?

Grab your dildos and assorted accessories! Wiggle your tongues! Crack those knuckles and make your fingers limber! Grasp those Kama Sutra guidelines and bookmark them! Read those massage books until the pages break off! Slap those limp noodles into attention and remember to stay out of cold mischievous pools.

Let the Earth tremble with our mighty exertions! Let the moans of satisfied women mix like symphony upon the ears of heavenly bodies! Roar the words of our battle cry!


GLORIA ENIM SEXUM!


Montanos
High Archon of the Knights of G
 
Last edited:
Back
Top